Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If tomorrow is like today

+2
thebigscott
edbson
6 posters

Go down

If tomorrow is like today Empty If tomorrow is like today

Post by edbson Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:51 pm

I am going back to sleep ASAP!

I guess it all started yesterday, when I broke out with what llooked curiously like Poison Ivy. I am not nor have I ever been alletgic to it in the past, but am now apparently.
So this morning I get up, get Bay up, we get dressed eat, etc. I had to pick up her friend for school, her Mom had the audacity to have a baby on Sunday night, wrinkly litttle thing too. Halfway to the school I hear a shhhhhh noise, and realize one of the back tires is losing air rapidly. Great, I can barely lift the spare, it is almost as tall as I am. SO, Bay and I and her friend get the tire changed, get them to school only 14 minutes late, and I head to the tire repair place. They repair my tire and I go to get gas. The card reader on the speedpass thingy wasn't working, no matter how much I waved at it , I had to go in and pay. As I approach the counter to pay an old man turns and spills his coffee on my, all over my Brand spankin new WHITE Dharma initiative shirt. UGHH.
SO, I get my gas, head home, eat breaky, soak my shirt, and start cleaning.
My cell phone rings, and I answer it, talk for a mmminute and hang up. Then it rings again, I notice the display is odd, but whatever. After I finished talking I see the Display has Flipped, like looking at it in a mirror, Freaky??. All the numbers and words are backwards, and it now only works on speaker phone. I think it is posessed, or I have really pissed off that Murphy dude now. SO tomorrow I will hopefully go about my business in a normal fashion, except for the calamine lotion spots......I hope!
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

If tomorrow is like today Empty Re: If tomorrow is like today

Post by thebigscott Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:23 pm

Shit! Your day sounds like Scott's. We just spent about 5 hours typing up and printing 115 copies of two pages. Each page only had about a hundred words on it. Lovely way to spend our anniversary. Plus Scott's students told him today that the reason they were nice to the substitute was because they don't really hate the class. They just hate Scott and want to get him fired.

Today is also the 5th anniversary of his dad's death. His dad was an ass, so he was probably trying to die on Scott's birthday, which is tomorrow. But he only managed to do it on our anniversary. I sound harsh. He WAS an ass. Not as bad as some dads I suppose, but bad. The last few years he'd had a very bad stroke and the only part of his personality that was left was the mean, nasty, spiteful part. He'd always had that in him, but there were things that tempered it that went away after the stroke. He was verbally abusive to Scott's mom and I really believe that the only thing that kept him from being physically abusive in those last years was the fact that he wasn't capable of it. But when Scott was young and his dad was more mentally balanced, they were quite close. So this day was a hard one for Scott. Most years it isn't. But today it was.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:57 am

Y'all make my day full of crappy diapers, (taken off before I fiqured it out) and having to rewash lots of clothes, oh and the snake the kids brought home seem like a normal day.

OH wait. It WAS a normal day for me. Sorry y'alls were so bad. Sad
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:18 am

Some days it just doesn't pay to get up in the morning. Hope things improve for you.
Lucky
Lucky

Number of posts : 1488
Honeycomb : 6 infinity
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:21 am

I would so go back to bed Erin.
I hope Scott's day improves as well.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:40 am

I hope my luck isn't rubbing off on you!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:46 am

Chelle, get some duct tape, it keeps them on
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:13 am

we are doing that!! His little gut is so big, that it pushes it down, and then the flaps scrunch up real small, and it just falls down. It looks like a lobster tail following behind him.

I have NEVER had this problem. NEVER. He is just short waisted or somehting....

At least I got rid of my snake.. I think I want some guinies... I dont want them. I dislike them immensly, but with them I wont have a problem. This is only like the 4th snake we have ever seen, but its also the 3rd one that my kids have brought home...
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down