Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My points Lancome Offer 2500 points

2 posters

Go down

My points Lancome Offer 2500 points Empty My points Lancome Offer 2500 points

Post by pinkpearsonaka Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:13 pm

Did you all get the the My Points Lancome Offer worth 2500 points? I went to the website and it only shows 2000 points.

But by using AugustBeauty in the promo code spot all caps, you also get free shipping with $50 spent and a Deluxe Sample Collection. So this is better than going into the store and making the purchase.

BTW- I just started using Lancome Facial Products, I got a few samples at Dillards and became hooked. I bought sampled sizes on Ebay and ran out so quickly (since they were samples) and I found some Toner and Cleaner combo brand new on Ebay for $24 full size. I was a little hesitant to buy moisturizer on Ebay since I doubt if the top would be sealed and the contents could be filled with something else. So I was happy to see they had moisturizer for $50 on the website!

pinkpearsonaka
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

My points Lancome Offer 2500 points Empty Re: My points Lancome Offer 2500 points

Post by Lori Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:24 pm

If you click through the Bonus mail you'll get the 2500 points. I think their products are great, though pricey. The box it shipped in said L'Oreal, though. But yeah, I got all kinds of extras in the box. It was like Christmas.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down