Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interesting offer

3 posters

Go down

interesting offer Empty interesting offer

Post by kleenaechs Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:00 am

I just got an email from MyPoints with an interesting offer. It is an ad for Bird's Eye Steamfresh with a coupon. You get 5pts for reading the email and 15 points if you print the coupon. It is a $1 off 2, and you can print it twice. Then if you purchase Steamfresh and fax them the receipt with the printed copy of the email, you get 300 more points. I am not sure I have a working fax, so I wish they had an option to scan and email the receipt. I printed the coupon and may try to find a working fax in my room of "stuff".

kleenaechs
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

interesting offer Empty Re: interesting offer

Post by kleenaechs Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:58 pm

I purchased Steam Fresh today. It was $1.25 per bag, Bought 2 bags and used the $1 off 2 coupon. Faxed my receipt in a bit ago. Hopefully my ancient fax machine worked and hopefully I will get the points credited without a fight. I will let you know how it goes.
I wish I would get the Walmart offer for 750 points now.

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:47 pm

Crap, just now realized I didn't make the right purchase. It needed to be a new version called Lightly Sauced Sides. I bought just plain peas. Oh well, I have another coupon and will try again Rolling Eyes

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:22 am

Well at least we're getting some interesting offers from MyPoints. Hope this one works out for you, and of course don't forget that you're getting points just for using the coupons and are saving money, too.

I just placed an order from Lancome through a MyPoints offer. I only wanted one item, but it was $42. I got free shipping, a free 5-piece sampler collection (mascara, shadow collection, anti-wrinkle serum etc) and 2500 MyPoints. That's almost 60 points per dollar. I'll take it!
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:02 am

I got my 300 points for this last night Very Happy

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:44 am

Yay! I have to admit, I was not holding high hopes for you from Mypoints but I am glad I was wrong.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:07 pm

I am surprised myself Shocked
I actually received 325 total on this, so far. First I got 5 pts for clicking the email. Then I got 15 points for downloading the coupon (later I will get 20 when the redemption on 2 coupons posts too). Then when they posted the 300 pts, they added another 5 pt click through award affraid

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:17 pm

I got this offer in my email again the other day. I wasn't able to get more coupons to print, so no points for that. It looks like I can 300 again if I make another purchase though. I liked the 2 I bought last time, so I think I will try it again.
I haven't yet gotten my points from the Walmart purchase offer, but they did surprise with me with a few points. Instead of fighting them for points I think I should get, they gave me points I didn't expect. I got 50 points for Turbotax. I didn't click the link the day I did it. I clicked it the day before and thought I didn't qualify, plus it expired that day. I was doing my daughter's taxes and not using my email registered with mypoints also. I was shocked to see the 50 points in my account. I also got 250 max points and had no idea I had done one offer, let alone 2 Shocked

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down