Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bzz Points Update Posted on My Points site!

+3
BeachyBum
ruthjohn
itsirC
7 posters

Go down

Bzz Points Update Posted on My Points site! Empty Bzz Points Update Posted on My Points site!

Post by itsirC Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:11 pm

I just saw a link at the top of my My Points site with the BzzAgent logo that read 'We are working dilligently to convert your BzzPoints to MyPoints. Please check back shortly. Learn More.' I clicked on Learn more and found this additional info Bzz Points Update Posted on My Points site! 461158

BzzAgent Member FAQs?

Have questions? We've got answers.

When will my BzzAgent Points be available on MyPoints?

Due to an overwhelming response, there will be a delay in making your BzzPoints available within your MyPoints account. Our Busy Bees are working as fast as they can to post points to your MyPoints account. Your Points are currently in a "pending" status, but never fear! They should be available when you wake up on Tuesday morning. You will see this reflected in your account statement. We're sorry for the delay, but your Points will be here soon. Thank you for your patience! If you need additional assistance, email Member Services.

Well, I guess Tuesday morning isn't soooo bad, but just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this as this is one more thing.... what can you say.
itsirC
itsirC
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Bzz Points Update Posted on My Points site! Empty Re: Bzz Points Update Posted on My Points site!

Post by ruthjohn Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:44 pm

I don't have that under my account, I hope that doesn't mean I am at the end of the line!
ruthjohn
ruthjohn
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

Bzz Points Update Posted on My Points site! Empty Re: Bzz Points Update Posted on My Points site!

Post by BeachyBum Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:01 pm

Maybe it appears as they begin the transfer for each individual ?

Maybe those with the most or least points go first ?

Grasping at straws here, I want to see the banner! lol
BeachyBum
BeachyBum
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 791
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~ 2 Golden Keys ~ Bzzing since 2003
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:17 pm

I got that same banner and I am okay with it. I would much rather have it be on Tuesday morning and have everything go right than to have it be Monday and lots of errors and missing points, etc. I, myself, am not going to redeem my points right away but am going to wait a bit for everything to iron itself out.

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritia Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:06 am

I don't have the banner. I hope they get transferred ok.
spiritia
spiritia
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-05-08

http://medhatmommies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:32 am

Still nothing for me...
arny
arny

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by JeepMom Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:15 pm

No banner here yet
JeepMom
JeepMom
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 267
Honeycomb : Level 6 SweetBee
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:58 pm

I've had it since Cristi posted the note... right there in living green ! Maybe those that don't have it were previous MyPoints members??? and they're just letting us "newbies" know not to panic?
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:00 pm

bizzeedee wrote:I've had it since Cristi posted the note... right there in living green ! Maybe those that don't have it were previous MyPoints members??? and they're just letting us "newbies" know not to panic?
Hmmm could be..I have been a member for over 2 years...and had just 200 points..Now I am up to 460...so it will help my bzz points if I ever get to redeem them..
arny
arny

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down