Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Points (25 points) Total Beauty newsletter sign up

+2
BuzzNut
arny
6 posters

Go down

My Points (25 points) Total Beauty newsletter sign up Empty My Points (25 points) Total Beauty newsletter sign up

Post by arny Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:10 pm

If you don't mind another email from a company..you can get 25 points for signing up..
http://www.totalbeauty.com/welcome_mypoints_members?visit_id=VoyGR4um362NWiKqA-1i&noad=1&utm_source=MyPoints&utm_medium=dedicated3&utm_campaign=welcome

Last edited by arny on Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
arny
arny
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

My Points (25 points) Total Beauty newsletter sign up Empty Re: My Points (25 points) Total Beauty newsletter sign up

Post by BuzzNut Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:16 pm

Signed up. Thanks a bunch!!
BuzzNut
BuzzNut
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1737
Honeycomb : Level 6 ....the endless doom
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

My Points (25 points) Total Beauty newsletter sign up Empty Re: My Points (25 points) Total Beauty newsletter sign up

Post by bizzeedee Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:55 pm

I got offered this deal a while back, and I'd even say, I'm pretty sure, my 25 pending points are now MY OWN points Very Happy And honestly, I don't get very many emails from Total Beauty, and when I do -- can you spell delete? Laughing
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by grammaj Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:45 pm

I signed up to! Thanks for the info! My Points (25 points) Total Beauty newsletter sign up 78280

grammaj
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 7
Honeycomb : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by BuzzNut Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:23 am

I think Bizzeedee is right, they are just your points. I got to thinking, and in order to receive credit for anything on MyPoints, you have to go thru them first in order to have a clickthru. I wrote to TotalBeauty and asked them (just for giggles), if it was a scam, and why wasn't I showing 25 points in my account on MyPoints....funny thing is, no one replied back to me...lol They are now unsubscribed.
BuzzNut
BuzzNut

Number of posts : 1737
Honeycomb : Level 6 ....the endless doom
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by chiquita55 Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:15 pm

I signed up for this but don't see the points pending or otherwise. How do they know its me? thru the email address I signed up with? I did use my mypoints email. I hope I get the points! I am kind of thinking the original poster is getting the credit for the points (I hope at least someone gets credit for them!). I think they have a cookie attached to each person's own mypoints acct. If anyone gets credit for these points, please post it here.
chiquita55
chiquita55

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix1 Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:11 pm

I haven't been credited for this either, Chiquita. While crediting problems aren't uncommon with MyPoints, I think in this case the only one who could get credit is the person who received the original Total Beauty offer. I've been a member for a long time, & I've never gotten an offer where I had to enter my e-mail address.

For what it's worth, MP sends me lots of offer e-mails, & they've never sent me one for Total Beauty. I also searched their site a while back, & couldn't find a listing for Total Beauty. The whole thing seems odd.

You could contact MyPoints to ask, but I wouldn't have high hopes of getting credit for this one.

Phoenix

Phoenix1
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down