Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyPoints Coupon Offer (don't miss this one!)

+5
Honey
Muggins
tara
honcho
Lori
9 posters

Go down

MyPoints Coupon Offer (don't miss this one!) Empty MyPoints Coupon Offer (don't miss this one!)

Post by Lori Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:35 pm

I posted this in the Freebies section of this board, but think it's appropriate to post here, too, and I'd hate for anyone to miss out on it just because they didn't know about it.

Go to the coupon area on MyPoints. There you can choose which coupons you would like to print from among 7 or 8 pages of them. There's a coupon for a free Frutista Freeze from Taco Bell. A purchase is necessary, but I went with the cheapest burrito I could find and got the yummiest Mango Strawbery flavored freeze. They are to die for and the coupon expires June 19th. The freezes are $1.89 at my Taco Bell so it's a really good value.

By the way, I was able to print this twice. Actually, I was able to print 2 last month and 2 this month.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

MyPoints Coupon Offer (don't miss this one!) Empty Re: MyPoints Coupon Offer (don't miss this one!)

Post by honcho Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:39 pm

I started using their coupons last month. I also print out some that I might not use and then leave them on the shelf in the store. There have been some good ones. Love the Taco bell one! Thanks!
honcho
honcho
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 461
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

MyPoints Coupon Offer (don't miss this one!) Empty Re: MyPoints Coupon Offer (don't miss this one!)

Post by tara Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:42 pm

I started using their coupons when this whole ordeal started... any older mypoints member know how long until we get credited? I wonder how it works, those coupons appear NO different then the same ones through other sites (like walgreens or just coupons.com) Or does it work at all?
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:52 pm

Wish I knew Tara! How do they know if we redeem them? It says if we redeem at least 5 in a month we get a bonus 25 points....with a suitably long pending period I'm sure, just to make sure we don't return our groceries and get our money back.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6

Back to top Go down

Post by honcho Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:02 pm

It does work, but seems to take 2-3 months to actually see points for it. You earn points for actually redeeming the coupons not just printing them. So it takes awhile to "trickle down". I think I printed my first batch in the middle of April and my first 25 points for Coupons is pending till 7/30. I know I didn't use mine all immediately, not sure how long it took me to use 5 of them.
honcho
honcho
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 461
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggins Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:08 pm

Wow, thanks for the heads up ........ too bad I can't take advantage of it!

We do have Taco Bell up here, although I have no idea where one might be in relation to me ..... probably couldn't use a US coupon there anyway (but for those of us Canucks who may be near to one it could be worth your while to find out as it would be great to be able to earn some points this way as it sure ain't gonna be easy for us otherwise)!

Hmmm, wonder why the theme from "Shaft(ed)" keeps running through my mind????? Laughing Surprised tongue
Muggins
Muggins
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 249
Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:31 pm

Can't make the coupon printer work for me. Tried all my browsers and Tory's laptop.
Honey
Honey
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:58 pm

I have a friend and my brother that work at Taco Bell, so I tend to get to try stuff for free, ,or super cheap. I haven't been to Taco Bell in months though. I always mean to, but end up going to a Mexican restaurant or cooking tacos at home.

I do not have a printer so I can not take advantage of the coupons yet.
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:06 pm

honcho wrote:I started using their coupons last month. I also print out some that I might not use and then leave them on the shelf in the store. There have been some good ones. Love the Taco bell one! Thanks!

Oh now there's a good idea, as there are good couppons, but not products that I would necessarily buy, but someone might pick it up and use it and by golly, I'd get the 10 mp's Laughing and I'd be doing some stranger a favor too Exclamation
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by armybrat Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:10 pm

The coupons are useless unless you live in the United States....I don't. Sad
armybrat
armybrat
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:22 pm

bizzeedee wrote:
honcho wrote:I started using their coupons last month. I also print out some that I might not use and then leave them on the shelf in the store. There have been some good ones. Love the Taco bell one! Thanks!

Oh now there's a good idea, as there are good couppons, but not products that I would necessarily buy, but someone might pick it up and use it and by golly, I'd get the 10 mp's Laughing and I'd be doing some stranger a favor too Exclamation

I forgot the name of the company that used to give you money back when coupons were redeemed, maybe Nestegg. I printed some and left on the shelves, but no one ever redeemed mine. It could work though.
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:03 pm

I cant get the printer through mypoints to work on coupons.com

BUT

when I got DIRECTLY to coupons.com I can print them out with no problem.

?????
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down