Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

number of reports

+6
Cali
chelle
Scar
bizzeedee
Rebecca1340
mrschia
10 posters

Go down

your report writing since Shaloha:

number of reports I_vote_lcap20%number of reports I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 9 ]
number of reports I_vote_lcap2%number of reports I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
number of reports I_vote_lcap41%number of reports I_vote_rcap 41% 
[ 19 ]
number of reports I_vote_lcap9%number of reports I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
number of reports I_vote_lcap28%number of reports I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 46

number of reports Empty number of reports

Post by mrschia Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:46 pm

Is it me or are has the number of turned in reports really dropped?
mrschia
mrschia
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 670
Honeycomb : Level 6~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

number of reports Empty Re: number of reports

Post by Rebecca1340 Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:17 pm

I only write 2 which is waaayyy less than I had been doing.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:28 pm

Well IF I did have a new campaign (Ziploc Big Bags ending within a few days and that's my last open one), I would still do as many campaigns as I've always done. Sure, we can only earn 1 comb, but 50 MP a pop... hey, ain't all that bad! I'm on a roll... Hubby and I are going to enjoy eating lots of meals out on the Hive.)

I don't think that's the opinion of the majority of this forums thought, but heck, I can't loss. I could really care less about what Level I'm at. Or how many golden keys we get. I'm a 6 (could that be the top?) and I have a key (and what has that earned me?) So to me, I'll keep on buzzing Laughing
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:55 pm

I only write two reports, but I still Bzz about the same.
Where as before I wrote a report for each significant Bzz
Heck, I Bzzed Aveeno Lifting & Firming while I was at the beach; knowing the campaign was over.
It appears to me BzzAgent really only wants about two.
Scar
Scar

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:17 pm

to my way of thinking they only want two from me. so I will give them two.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mrschia Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:48 pm

But what about when Joe answered my question in his 60 min. thread:

Subject: Re: 60 minutes Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:21 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mrschia wrote:
Hi Joe!!!

Do you have a magic number of people you would like us to bzz and report on.

Some think 2 some 3 some 5 and some think as manyas we can.

Any info would be appreciated and have a great weekend!!

This is a great question. I'll answer it two ways:

PR answer: We want you to Bzz people solely in an authentic manner. If your interaction involved one person, report that. If it involved a dozen, that's acceptable as well.

Now while the PR answer is true (we don't want any false reports, seriously!), it's fluff and you guys will see right through it. Here's what we know:

Each agent Bzzes about 12 people during the course of a campaign. Those 12 could be 12 separate conversations with 1 person each or 1 conversation with 12 people. But that's the average. I think we are happy with that number, so while there is no required number of people Bzzed, we are proud that y'all communicate with a number that high.
mrschia
mrschia

Number of posts : 670
Honeycomb : Level 6~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:43 pm

A bzz report is now "valued" at about 30cents - (50 my points). If you allow about 10 minutes to log on & type up a report, thats $1.80 an hour (no taking into account any of the actual time spent bzzing)

I feel I "owe" bzzagent two reports per campaign - and, thats what they are going to get. JMHO
Cali
Cali
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:46 pm

I will do what is required and the rest is dependent upon how effectively I could bzz a product..
arny
arny

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:22 pm

I plan on doing the two they asked for and no more. Not worth it to me to spend all that time now for nothing.
idatater46
idatater46

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:18 pm

idatater46 wrote:I plan on doing the two they asked for and no more. Not worth it to me to spend all that time now for nothing.

I'm honestly (really -- I'd like to know?) wondering what it is that people feel like that were getting previous to the change that was so much better? That "paid" so much better for writing reports than now? What were the benefits for writing more reports before vs. now? I don't see all that much difference other than now I actually get some reports on MyPoints that I can actually use for things whereas before I got points that basically sat there and I could rarely, if ever, use for anything.

I've actually written a few more reports for the two current campaigns I'm in right now than I have in the past. I've always bzzed a lot that I didn't bother to write up -- I never saw the point in the past of writing up a lot of reports when all I got were points that just accumulated and sat there. The only rewards I ever saw offered were charitable donations. I have no problem with charities but I give plenty to them on my own. And the few times I saw rewards of other kinds offered they were either offered when the campaign first opened -- long before I ever had a kit to bzz about and a report to have approved! -- or they cost so many points I couldn't possibly afford them. I finally received some advice to just start bzzing about campaigns the moment I got into them so I tried that -- I posted about them on some large forums I own and the like but then Bzz Agent would take forever to approve my reports so I would still often miss out on rewards that were offered anyway!

I don't think this new system is perfect at all but it definitely has encouraged me to write at least a few more reports talking about the bzz I've done over the course of the campaigns so that I can get the MyPoints I've truly earned and possibly get some gift cards.

So I'd like to know what it was about the old system that people think was better and that I was apparently missing out on? What kind of rewards/payment was it giving back to folks that I'm just not getting?
Flamingo
Flamingo
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 96
Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:04 pm

In the old system, extra reports earned earlier invites, golden keys, and bonus kits in addition to the occasional reward. And if you were inclined to do so, donations to charities were available on a regular basis. While all of these perks are available in the new system (we think), they first three are NOT based on how much you report, so are no longer an incentive to report more.

As to the actual rewards, under the new system, there is a very, very slow progress towards rewards that are always redeemable (unless you're a rural Canadian). Under the old system, there was a faster progress towards rewards that are only redeemable on rare occasion. My complaint is not that the rewards are worse. It's that they aren't exactly better. They fixed the bathroom sink by taking pipes out of the kitchen. It's different, and one aspect is better. But other aspects are worse and I'm not sure it's an improvement so much as simply a change. It seems to me that if I put forth the same amount of effort, I will be able to redeem about as frequently (every 3 to 4 months, but maybe up to six) and that while I will be able to pick a reward that I know I'll use and enjoy, the reward itself will be less valuable. (A $50 blender that I might not need vs. a $10 gift card to Wal-mart.) When I add in the fact that the perks such as Golden Keys and bonus kits aren't tied to reports, I don't feel like it's worth the effort.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:26 pm

Flamingo wrote:
idatater46 wrote:I plan on doing the two they asked for and no more. Not worth it to me to spend all that time now for nothing.

I'm honestly (really -- I'd like to know?) wondering what it is that people feel like that were getting previous to the change that was so much better? That "paid" so much better for writing reports than now? What were the benefits for writing more reports before vs. now? I don't see all that much difference other than now I actually get some reports on MyPoints that I can actually use for things whereas before I got points that basically sat there and I could rarely, if ever, use for anything.

I've actually written a few more reports for the two current campaigns I'm in right now than I have in the past. I've always bzzed a lot that I didn't bother to write up -- I never saw the point in the past of writing up a lot of reports when all I got were points that just accumulated and sat there. The only rewards I ever saw offered were charitable donations. I have no problem with charities but I give plenty to them on my own. And the few times I saw rewards of other kinds offered they were either offered when the campaign first opened -- long before I ever had a kit to bzz about and a report to have approved! -- or they cost so many points I couldn't possibly afford them. I finally received some advice to just start bzzing about campaigns the moment I got into them so I tried that -- I posted about them on some large forums I own and the like but then Bzz Agent would take forever to approve my reports so I would still often miss out on rewards that were offered anyway!

I don't think this new system is perfect at all but it definitely has encouraged me to write at least a few more reports talking about the bzz I've done over the course of the campaigns so that I can get the MyPoints I've truly earned and possibly get some gift cards.

So I'd like to know what it was about the old system that people think was better and that I was apparently missing out on? What kind of rewards/payment was it giving back to folks that I'm just not getting?

I agree with you. I've been a bzz agent for a little over two years... had oodles of bzz points and in all that time, was able to redeem for 1 reward (a mini cruisinart which I've used once and don't like)... and that was only because they were clearing out the warehouse before the big switchover. I'll continue to do as many or more reports... because you're right, at least with the MP we earn, we can eventually redeem for items of our choosing.
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down