Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Number of Honeycombs Needed for Mysterious Level 7

+9
Ender5803
Honey
migirlfriday
moonunit
zard92
arny
ruthjohn
eat_a_cookies
cinclair
13 posters

Go down

Number of Honeycombs Needed for Mysterious Level 7 Empty Number of Honeycombs Needed for Mysterious Level 7

Post by cinclair Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:04 am

Hell BzzAgents!

I've been an agent for quite a while and have checked out this board a few times but haven't been active. I'm still unsure how to feel about MyPoints but I shop online often so it may work out for me.

One topic I couldn't find here (though, please re-direct me if it is already taking place) is speculation on what the 'magic number' is to reach Level 7. I'm not pressed to reach it but I'm curious about what lays ahead.

I have 55 honeycombs. If you have more please share!

~ jen
cinclair
cinclair
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Number of Honeycombs Needed for Mysterious Level 7 Empty Re: Number of Honeycombs Needed for Mysterious Level 7

Post by eat_a_cookies Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:08 am

Jen - I have definitely more than the reported 44 honeycombs. I'm trying to count how many I have, but my daughter won't stop screaming and I can't think straight. Is the number of honeycombs posted anywhere or do we just have to count them?
eat_a_cookies
eat_a_cookies
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Number of Honeycombs Needed for Mysterious Level 7 Empty Re: Number of Honeycombs Needed for Mysterious Level 7

Post by ruthjohn Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:09 am

I only have 35 honeycombs, I guess I have a ways to go!

Last edited by ruthjohn on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
ruthjohn
ruthjohn
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by cinclair Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:09 am

If you go to 'My Status' and select 'Account History' you will see the number of items displayed like this: 55 items found, displaying 1 to 20.

Hope that helps.
cinclair
cinclair
Bzzing
Bzzing

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_a_cookies Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:10 am

Oh, okay. Thank you! I've got 55 as well.
eat_a_cookies
eat_a_cookies
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:12 am

cinclair wrote:Hell BzzAgents!

I've been an agent for quite a while and have checked out this board a few times but haven't been active. I'm still unsure how to feel about MyPoints but I shop online often so it may work out for me.

One topic I couldn't find here (though, please re-direct me if it is already taking place) is speculation on what the 'magic number' is to reach Level 7. I'm not pressed to reach it but I'm curious about what lays ahead.

I have 55 honeycombs. If you have more please share!

~ jen
I found this on another board and gently moving it here..going to rep the poster at that board..not really helpful but maybe someone can decipher the clues..
Honeycombs away: ?

Only the best Agents make it here. Sound like anyone you know?

Solve the mystery — keep participating to discover the benefits waiting for you in this super exclusive Status level.
arny
arny
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by cinclair Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:10 pm

Rachel ~ We are neck-in-neck Smile

I am one Honeycomb away from a Golden Key, could that be a clue that the next level lies at 56? Anyone with more Honeycombs than 55 hanging around here? Did anyone that passed a level also gain a key or are they distributed between the levels?

I love trying to solve a mystery and am curious about the pattern (or lack of pattern!) to the path level.

~ jen
cinclair
cinclair
Bzzing
Bzzing

Back to top Go down

Post by zard92 Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:25 pm

I was a tier 2 (had taken a couple of long breaks - one very recently) became active again about 2 months ago. I normally submit around 5 reports/campaign and do the frogs.

I have:

54 honeycombs found

2 more frog polls/opinions to receive next honeycomb/key

No idea how many more honeycombs needed to reach level 7 - there is a ? and scrolling up does not reach a 7.

Level 6 - 55 total Campains - Member since Apr 2006
zard92
zard92
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 94
Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-05-07

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Lisa-Michalek

Back to top Go down

Post by moonunit Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:34 pm

I only have 36 items found, but something is totally messed up with my status history. Like half of them are a "post-campaign survey" I supposedly took over and over and over again last night while the site was down. Plus I have frogpond credits for yesterday.

It's weird. I'm sure they'll get to fixing it at some point, so for now I won't worry about it.

Curious about the level 7 thing, though. I thought I was not far, but that's just from getting a golden key. Hmm.
moonunit
moonunit
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by migirlfriday Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:39 pm

My status history shows 69 items and I am Level 6. It said I needed 1 more honeycomb, so I went and did 3 frogs and now it has a ? next to how many more honeycombs needed.

I do have a golden key now and it says my next key is 13 honeycombs away.

Last edited by migirlfriday on Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
migirlfriday
migirlfriday
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:39 pm

moonunit wrote:I only have 36 items found, but something is totally messed up with my status history. Like half of them are a "post-campaign survey" I supposedly took over and over and over again last night while the site was down. Plus I have frogpond credits for yesterday.

It's weird. I'm sure they'll get to fixing it at some point, so for now I won't worry about it.

Curious about the level 7 thing, though. I thought I was not far, but that's just from getting a golden key. Hmm.

I think that is all the post campaign surveys you have taken in your history. They just put it all as yesterday's date. At least that is how mine looks.
Honey
Honey
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:40 pm

This is hilarious, I don't think they (hive) know how many to get to 7 yet
Ender5803
Ender5803

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCuffs Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:46 pm

My history is showing 30 honeycombs, 13 to the next key.
MrsCuffs
MrsCuffs
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:59 pm

I have 11 honeycombs to the next leb\vel, shows 89 items, 1-20
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by signingbaby Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:55 pm

Man, I only have 26 honeycombs? Can that be right at Level 6?
signingbaby
signingbaby
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 262
Honeycomb : 6

http://www.axonpixie.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:39 pm

It says I only need two more honeycombs to get a golden key. I've actually had a key since Apr and never received an invite for it. I assumed that was level 7, but maybe I was wrong. I don't know... at this point I'm not feeling particularly motivated to find out.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down