Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reports, Frogs, Advancement... My Take

+5
trelaina
tegansmom
honcho
Rebecca1340
masucci
9 posters

Go down

Reports, Frogs, Advancement... My Take Empty Reports, Frogs, Advancement... My Take

Post by masucci Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:18 pm

I've been reading a lot of unhappy comments about this, and I just wanted to add that maybe it's a misunderstanding. I honestly think that when BzzAgent mentions "2 reports per month" to advance, they mean the bare minimum to advance your level would be 2 reports per month. Anything more than this would certainly count toward advancement as well. That's my take on it anyway. Reports, Frogs, Advancement... My Take 684433

How do I improve my Status?
There are 3 ways to help improve your Status level: 1) Have at least 2 BzzReports approved in a BzzCampaign; 2) Complete a Post-Campaign Survey; and 3) Complete an opinion and poll for at least 3 Frogs per calendar month.

And as for the points not being credited for turned in Bzz Reports, It's probably a glitch - the system hasn't even been up a full 24-hours yet. If you aren't awarded points, message them, and if there's a problem, they can fix it. I do think it's an honest mistake.
masucci
masucci
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Reports, Frogs, Advancement... My Take Empty Re: Reports, Frogs, Advancement... My Take

Post by Rebecca1340 Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:21 pm

I could be wrong, but the way I read it was that only two reports counted towards advancement and the rest went solely to rewards.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Reports, Frogs, Advancement... My Take Empty Re: Reports, Frogs, Advancement... My Take

Post by honcho Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:29 pm

rebecca...thats how I read it as well.
honcho
honcho
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 461
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by tegansmom Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:40 pm

Me too.
tegansmom
tegansmom
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 834
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:41 pm

That is how I read it too. Hopefully someone from the Hive will clarify or put it in the FAQ or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by masucci Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:42 pm

Maybe when Joe C. posts again, either here, or on the Bee Log, it'll be clearer. I do think they mean 2 reports, and 3 frogs are the bare minimum to advance though. I'll eat my words if that turns out not to be the case

I will clear up one misconception: There is not a one-honeycomb-per-mounth cap. You can fill multiple honeycombs per month. We will clarify that better in our messaging. - Joe C.
masucci
masucci
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by trelaina Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:52 pm

I agree with Rebecca. That's exactly how I read it.
trelaina
trelaina
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by DisneyKrayzie Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:16 pm

I also agree with Rebecca, also by looking at my history of how i got all my honeycombs it shows +1 for doing 13 frogpond site in a month +1 for doing Bzz reports for chili's... it doesnt show any extra for doing more than 3 frogs or 2 reports
DisneyKrayzie
DisneyKrayzie
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 116
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora04 Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:09 am

I was confused by what it meant, so I did 6 frogs yesterday (I have no campaigns, so couldn't test with reports) and only got credit for 1 honeycomb (I even checked today to see if it changed and it didn't). I then found somewhere that it said you could earn 12 honeycombs a year by doing the frogpond (not sure where I read that tho)
aurora04
aurora04

Number of posts : 766
Honeycomb : Level 6, Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:04 am

I agree, one honeycomb for first two reports, mypoints or womlets for the rest. This is what has me so upset. My campaigns that I bzzed my stinger off for, count the same as a poerson who wrote 2 - one line reports Mad
Honey
Honey
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:24 am

JoeC wrote:I will clear up one misconception: There is not a one-honeycomb-per-mounth cap. You can fill multiple honeycombs per month. We will clarify that better in our messaging. - Joe C.

Okay, I am going to read between the lines here (remember, I am from Texas, we learn how to bullshit when we are still in diapers),

LEts break it apart. we KNOW that we CAN get a honeycomb for doing the first 2 reports in a campaign
so #1.

We KNOW we can get a honeycomb for doing 3 frogs in a month
so #2

We KNOW we can get a honeycomb for doing the end of campaign survey
#3.

BUT aside from the ONE we are guarenteed (by doing frogs, if they have 3 new ones a month) the OTHER ones RELY SOLEY on our ability to get campaigns.

If I am NOT invited to ANY more campaigns in the next 3 months, I will NOT be able to get but ONE honeycomb a month (the frog one) BECAUSE, I have already done my 2 reports needed.
when those campaigns end I will get to do a survey and get another one.

SO NO there is NO cap, there is simply a requirement that we will not all meet to get more than one per month.

THose people who are NEVER in less than 5 campaigns can potentially get 3 or more a month, if their campaigns are spaced correctly.

Joe didnt lie, he told the truth. THere IS no cap.

If you are in 8 campaigns and they end in the same month you can do the surveys and get 8 honey combs,
if you are offered 8 NEW campaigns in that same month, you turn in 16 bzzes and voila 8 more honeycombs.

OH and do your 3 frogs, there is another honeycomb!!

so you just got 17 honeycombs in one month.

clear as mud?
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down