Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bzz report just approved- no points

+7
Kimmy2303
59pearly
chelle
firedancer201
ruthjohn
dms07
idatater46
11 posters

Go down

Bzz report just approved- no points Empty Bzz report just approved- no points

Post by idatater46 Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:38 pm

I have a question. I just checked and one of my reports was approved and they said the Hive found it to be a good report. Is that polite for "it Stinks"? I had no points listed at all. What are they looking for- any ideas. I have always gotten 3- 5s prior to this. Any suggestions?? affraid
idatater46
idatater46
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Bzz report just approved- no points Empty Re: Bzz report just approved- no points

Post by dms07 Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:41 pm

I just got one approved too and got the same 0 points and good report comment. Maybe it shows up later somewhere? Who knows..
dms07
dms07
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 81
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Bzz report just approved- no points Empty Re: Bzz report just approved- no points

Post by ruthjohn Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:43 pm

Go to your "My stuff" page. You will have a place to either accept or not accept your my points for the report. That is what I did when my report was reviewed yesterday. The email said nothing about points
ruthjohn
ruthjohn
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by firedancer201 Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:44 pm

You have to click on bzzperks (on bzzagent), then on my stuff and accept the points. HTH.

firedancer201
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dms07 Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:47 pm

I don't know about idatater46 but there's nothing under mystuff about accepting/decline points. All it says for me is "There are no new MyPoints offers for you right now, but keep submitting reports and surveys to earn more."
dms07
dms07
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:50 pm

It did show up but on another page. I did get 50 for the report. Check the website.
idatater46
idatater46

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dms07 Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:51 pm

Ok, mine is there now. I had to log out and back in Bzz report just approved- no points 621432
dms07
dms07
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm

same thing happened to me.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 59pearly Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:34 pm

Okay, one of my reports has been reviewed and it received 50 points which I accepted. I loved those nuts and even though I can't report my personal opinion on them, the campaign was a really good one. So I Bzzed the heck out of it, turning in 6 reports. I can't remember what I did with the 8th sample so will be missing one. O, well, the people I Bzzed were avid nut eaters (no giggles from any of you) and for sure future purchasers of the product. Still I only got 50 points AND had to search for the response the reviewer wrote. It'll take a bit to get used to the new system.
59pearly
59pearly

Number of posts : 848
Honeycomb : Level 6 Sweet Bee - Need 13 honeycombs for next key. Sigh.
Registration date : 2008-05-05

http://acommonstreetpeddler.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy2303 Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:45 pm

Goodness 59pearly - only 50 points for all 6 reports? Once we spend all our existing points, we will never have enough points to redeem a gift card Rolling Eyes
Kimmy2303
Kimmy2303
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:49 pm

you can't write something like that and say no giggling. The other day Saige (my 4 year old) told the mom of the other little guy I watch that "there must be something wrong with your kid... he likes to lick balls"
Of course she meant the toys but the two of us were dying.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by 59pearly Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:54 pm

lol! Bzz report just approved- no points 78280 That was a good one, Tara! I love the one on one counseling she did with the parent just as much as the comment.

Kimmy, I should clarify... the 50 points were for one report. The others are pending but I really thought it was excellent Bzz. You don't have to write a novel to say "I bzzed someone who loves your nuts". (did it again, didn't I). Okay, that last one was on purpose.
59pearly
59pearly

Number of posts : 848
Honeycomb : Level 6 Sweet Bee - Need 13 honeycombs for next key. Sigh.
Registration date : 2008-05-05

http://acommonstreetpeddler.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy2303 Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:55 pm

lol! Tara - I would like you to picture this..I'm sitting here at my desk in my office and I am taking a moment to read through some threads. As I gradually make my way down to your post I take a big swig of tea and almost instantly SPIT IT ALL OF MY DESK because I couldn't keep from laughing. Thank you for the afternoon chuckle now please make your way to FL to help me clean this mess up! haha
Kimmy2303
Kimmy2303
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by chiquita55 Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:27 pm

OK, once you get the 50 points for your report and accept them, how do they get over to My Points? Have any of you checked to see if they went over there and if they converted into 8 times that amount over at My Points?
chiquita55
chiquita55

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:29 pm

I don't think they multiply by 8 now (correct me if I'm wrong someone!). I think they are now awarding roughly 50 MyPits/report or around what 7 BzzPoints used to be.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mandja Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:57 pm

Nope you are right... they are giving us nothing now for reports! So what it says to me is write two reports to move up and write no more... really whats the point! Before it would take about 13 buzz report to get a $25 item and now it takes 70 buzz reports for a $25 GC! I am very upset!!!
Sad Evil or Very Mad
mandja
mandja
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 377
Honeycomb : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:59 pm

Welcome mandja!
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down