Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no reason to strive for the excellent 55 point report anymore

+3
Jezzelle
brandiland73
mrschia
7 posters

Go down

no reason to strive for the excellent 55 point report anymore Empty no reason to strive for the excellent 55 point report anymore

Post by mrschia Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:09 pm

So why strive for the top report of 55 points when you can get those desired 5 points by one bonus MP mail with a super fast click of an e-mail? It also won't pend for 30 days either.
I guess I will just stick to my normal paragraph and not try so hard for the silly 5 more points.

They took the fun out of it.
mrschia
mrschia
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 670
Honeycomb : Level 6~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

no reason to strive for the excellent 55 point report anymore Empty Re: no reason to strive for the excellent 55 point report anymore

Post by brandiland73 Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:33 pm

hrmmm I see a broken system.
brandiland73
brandiland73

Number of posts : 710
Honeycomb : Five....I think
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://home.comcast.net/~brandihampson/

Back to top Go down

no reason to strive for the excellent 55 point report anymore Empty Re: no reason to strive for the excellent 55 point report anymore

Post by Jezzelle Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:47 pm

It really doesn't make any sense. There's no incentive to do above average reports, and no more than 2 at that. And as far as the logic of saying that it is disrespectful to the company whose product we are buzzing, well, it's Bzzagent that is setting that low standard.
Jezzelle
Jezzelle
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:41 pm

I have gotten 4-5 emails that when I click are worth 10 points...which works for me...
I understand what you are saying..I am not sure what Bzz is really thinking with this point system...has anyone not got a 50 for a report...
I only had one report that I needed to type and I ended up with a 50 on it..
arny
arny

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:35 pm

Sad
I REALLY hate the new system..
Maggie
Maggie
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1181
Honeycomb : Level 6, 1 Golden Key
Registration date : 2008-03-22

http://moneyandfreebies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:49 pm

Jezzelle wrote:It really doesn't make any sense. There's no incentive to do above average reports, and no more than 2 at that. And as far as the logic of saying that it is disrespectful to the company whose product we are buzzing, well, it's Bzzagent that is setting that low standard.
I agree and would add that just because I'm not reporting my bzz to BzzAgent doesn't mean that I'm not providing the company with the word of mouth I promised them. I'm still talking, it's just that BzzAgent doesn't get to use my input for their reports to the company.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:56 pm

yep rebecca, same here.

I dont turn off just cause I aint reportin. Heck, I used to not report 1/2 of WHAT I bzzed anyway. This is just less time typin and more time on my surveys, and here.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down