Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to My Points

2 posters

Go down

New to My Points Empty New to My Points

Post by idatater46 Thu May 22, 2008 10:05 pm

Can someone explain to me what goes on at My Points? Do they send surveys or what? I have noticed some of you mentioned reading e-mail and clicking. Can I have some verification as to what that involves. I think I joined them at one time and then quit- thought it was a lot of crap.
idatater46
idatater46
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

New to My Points Empty Re: New to My Points

Post by Lucky Thu May 22, 2008 10:31 pm

You can opt to have emails in your preferences. They have several options there so you can regulate how much you want to receive. They do offer up some surveys, and have been getting more recently, but they don't deluge you with surveys, but the surveys do give you a decent point gain. They are mainly a point and click company. They send you an email, it has a thanks for reading this email, you get 5 points for clicking. Then they usually make you an offer and if you sign up for their offer, you get a greater number of points. I have only maybe done a handful of offers, usually for a free newsletter. They also have bonus points if you shop through them. which I have also done. They do have an option to download a toolbar, which for over a year I denied doing, but lately I added them as they do have a search feature, and if you search through them you also get more points. They do add up, and it's pretty non-intrusive to me to click a few times, much less time intesive than filling out surveys!
Lucky
Lucky
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1488
Honeycomb : 6 infinity
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down