Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erin or anyone with a 10inch laptop

2 posters

Go down

Erin or anyone with a 10inch laptop  Empty Erin or anyone with a 10inch laptop

Post by chelle Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:25 pm

I am looking at getting at least one maybe 3 of these in the next few months.

If you have one, what did you pay? are there better deals at Christmas? should I wait?

I am trying to find the best deal. and really hate trying to seach online- I guess I suck at keywords.

I dont reckon thetype matters all that much- I have found that all computers are pretty much disposable. just peics of crap. LOL

I just want to get the kids something to play some of the educational games on- or to write reports, look things up (with the encycolpidia disks) etc.

Iknow thatthe 10 iches dont have CD drives. but you can get those pretty cheap cant you?

I wonder if I would be better off getting them a small computer but not a 10 inch.. Like a 14-15 inch screen. I am just trying to do it as cheap as possible, but to get decent and themost usable.

chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Erin or anyone with a 10inch laptop  Empty Re: Erin or anyone with a 10inch laptop

Post by edbson Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:51 pm

bayley hashad an acer, pretty good little Netbook....it died of a cord short last week....not Acer's fault.
NO CD drive, you can get an external pretty reasonably, and use one for any and all you have.
Bay's was $249 @ wal mart, but they have full size laptops for that...
this is the one Kristin has, and she loves it.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Dell-10.1-160-GB-IM10-3067SWH/12456228

Look into Emachines Desktop computers. We got her one for her Bday that was $279, with no monitor. I got a Monitor at the pawn shop for $50, a 22 inch.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Erin or anyone with a 10inch laptop  Empty Re: Erin or anyone with a 10inch laptop

Post by chelle Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Thanks Smile

honestly, the reason I wanted the 10 inches was theportablitlity ofit- and taking it to games, archery, shootin , Relatives houses-- etc- and the ones NOT involoved that night being able to do work,etc. But with the prices, I'm not sure its worth it..

I guess desktops will be the way to go- BUT damn I dont have room for them. laptops stack up.... LOL
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down