Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolutely sick

+2
Lori
tara
6 posters

Go down

Absolutely sick Empty Absolutely sick

Post by tara Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:54 am

It's been a disturbing couple of news days here. Sunday in Bath, NY a guy stabbed his girlfriend and infant baby to death. Happy Father's Day.

Monday in Yorkville, NY a 2 yr old girl died... they arrested the 13 yr old babysitter. They say he repeatedly slammed her head into the refrigerator door and molested her. The mother left 3 kids under 5 with a 13 yr old all night, came home went to bed and found the little girl dead the next morning in her bed. I'm reserving judgment on this one... something just doesn't sit right with me. It doesn't add up.

Yesterday morning in Vienna, just a few miles away, out in the sticks, a 21 year old shot his 3 month old son with a shotgun at his mothers house when the troopers arrived. Seemingly just to kill him. I don't know the family personally but the mother is a friend of a friend. Her brother was shot and killed two months ago. I'm still confused... he was supposedly standing out front holding the baby and a shotgun and killed him.... which just seems odd. Not impossible but very hard to do. It seems to me that in the time it took him to arrange the gun in such a way to shoot the baby he was holding the trooper should have shot him in the head. They did end up shooting him after he refused to put the gun down.... 8 times the bystanders say, and he still alive and well. Got a free ride to the hospital and patched up on the tax payers dime. Everyone is calling for his head. I for one am glad he lived.... death would be far too kind. I hope he gets what he deserves and it is a LOOOOOONG painful process in prison.

I can't even fathom. I didn't sleep a wink I can't get those babies out of my head. Sad
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Absolutely sick Empty Re: Absolutely sick

Post by Lori Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:26 am

That's just awful. I'm tired of hearing about young people having babies and treating them like accessories or options, or even worse, like something disposable.

There seems to be something in the air right now. Too much bad news, too many things to be outraged about - it gets to be mentally exhausting. I know I've been feeling sadder, more taken advantage of, unappreciated, disappointed in people and their priorities. It seems like a long time since anyone has even bothered to say Thank You.

I think I need to visit the pharmacy and pick up some St. John's Wort.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:42 am

That's all just awful. I don't even know what else to say!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:49 pm

We havea 14 year old suffercate her baby- I didnt read the story, saw the headline.

I dont know that its more prelevent now, or if the amount of craziness is just more out there because of the media. Maybe its always been the same odds but as the population grew we've heard more about it.

I know that BR's great great step grandmother (or maybe it was the husbands first wife) gve her 3 kids arsnic in biscuts. they were all under 5. Yeah, I think it was the first wife. Then he married and had BR's kin.

and of course there was a lot of infant mortality, so maybe it wasnt reported as much.

I agree, its very hard to shoot something in your own arms with a shotgun. the cops should have taken him out.
I am not a big fan of prisons. they aint the mariot, but they have sooo many 'civil rights' that its not that bad of a place.

Its so heartbreaking, and you have to wonder what went wrong in these peoples lives to become such a monster. where does the cycle end?
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:03 pm

I'm not fond of the prison system either. It's filled with people with non violent offenses while child molesters are free to roam. They get cable and eat better than I can afford to, not to mention free health care. BUT in cases like this the other inmates will likely give him a taste of the justice that a bullet just could not compare to.

My kids drive me nuts.... I can understand to a point, how someone may snap... but it's not like this baby was crying incessantly and he just snapped. He went to his mother's house and shot his own child out of spite because the mother got smart enough to leave his ass. He was arrested last Friday for destruction of property. He has been previously charged with endangering the welfare of a child and assault and battery and several calls for domestic disturbances.

I think we need to bring back public stoning.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyM Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:00 am

Happening here too, we had that baby that was beaten to death a little while back that I had posted about, now today this a triple homicide around Houlton which is about 30 minutes from here, one of the victims was a boy..
http://www.bangordailynews.com/detail/146827.html
KellyM
KellyM
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyM Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:26 am

There was also a hostage situation in fort Fairfield last night. A man barricaded his wife and family in the house ..apparently that turned out okay and he was arrested and no one was hurt. I don't know many details about that case because they haven't broadcasted about it yet, or written any articles with the details of the story.
KellyM
KellyM

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Lori wrote:
There seems to be something in the air right now. Too much bad news, too many things to be outraged about - it gets to be mentally exhausting. I know I've been feeling sadder, more taken advantage of, unappreciated, disappointed in people and their priorities. It seems like a long time since anyone has even bothered to say Thank You.

I'm so sorry you feel that way, Lori. But I know exactly what you mean. I don't watch the news because there's so many bad things that I can do nothing about. It's just overwhelming and depressing.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content