Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins

+23
fergui
bzzshell
Cali
Brea
BzzBzzBzz
micphilly
Lori
tara
kath
LittleBeeLady
cheyandwysmom
Scarlett
cushiebunny
Kimmy2303
Ender5803
chelle
tegansmom
thebigscott
bzzinalong
Honey
Rebecca1340
arny
BzzAgentJoeC
27 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins - Page 4 Empty Re: BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins

Post by tara Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:05 pm

does it come with a one week vacation? the tape is to keep the family from destroying the place while I'm gone. Although just taping them up on a day to day basis isn't a bad idea either, lol.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins - Page 4 Empty Re: BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins

Post by kath Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:07 pm

ahhh you know you couldn't leave them......LOL

but duct tape does have so many uses!

It is an option far too often ignored BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins - Page 4 765670
kath
kath
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1338

http://mckaitsbooks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:32 pm

Joe, we all know that the tier system is being tweaked as well and that the tier system is another huge source of frustration amung agents. Are the rewards that are going to become available going to be based on tier? Will the best rewards be made available to tier 4 agents, less substantial ones to tier 1 agents?
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brea Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:51 pm

thebigscott wrote:Honey, Joe has access to the entire board, just like all registered members. And yes, it's a great idea to post a thread on the BzzChat section so that this one can stay rewards oriented. Since the hive has offered to answer select rewards questions, we'd like them to be able to find the questions, LOL!

And Joe, I thought of another rewards related question for you ...

In the past, bzzing before you recieve your bzzkit has been a mixed bag. Some of us (me included) Bzz from the sheer excitement of getting a campaign. Others wait so they can share their honest opinions. And still others Bzz immediately because the only way to claim a reward is to have an approved report for the campaign offering rewards, and an early report means a greater chance at getting a reward before they are all gone. Will the new system be designed to encourage early bzz, discourage it, or simply let people bzz when they feel comfortable bzzing?

PS, maybe you can get an "official" BzzAgent Bee for your avatar so everyone will recognize you. Or better yet, a dragon.

I absolutly agree, "Some of us (me included) Bzz from the sheer excitement of getting a campaign", I have Bzzed tons before a campaign has even gotten to me, but I have only reported a couple because I was really unsure about that. Thanks for bringing that up. I would love to know myself Smile
Brea
Brea
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:20 am

I have a request/suggestion for our buddy JoeC when he gets back from walking his dog. When rewards are next posted - in whatever form or system - can we please have a picture - pretty please. I remember rewards always used to have a picture posted, but, somewhere they fell by the wayside. It can't be too difficult - can it? Description of the rewards are all well and good, but " a picture is worth a thousand words".
Cali
Cali
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by BzzAgentJoeC Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:57 pm

Ha I thought Cali meant a picture of me!!! I thought: Who could possibly want that? REWARDS pictures, NOW I get it. I think that's a good suggestion.

BzzAgentJoeC
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.bzzagent.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:19 pm

I thought the same thing when I read that! Well...not the part about who would want a picture of JoeC...just...why a picture?

I got it on the second go 'round.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:00 pm

BzzAgentJoeC wrote:Ha I thought Cali meant a picture of me!!!

Well, if you're offering yourself as a reward, then yes, we would definitely need a pic..............., hmm, maybe we should let that thread die........anyway, sorry if my original post wasn't totally clear - I must have been having a blonde moment....

Now, off to log in bzzagent to see if a Ziploc Twist 'n Seealcampaign invite has magically appeared.......
Cali
Cali
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:06 pm

Cali wrote:
BzzAgentJoeC wrote:Ha I thought Cali meant a picture of me!!!

Well, if you're offering yourself as a reward, then yes, we would definitely need a pic...............

Hey! Paws off my man! BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins - Page 4 88315

But seriously, Joe... when are you getting an avatar?
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:13 pm

I need more than a picture, I don't care how cute he is.
I need info... how do you fold your towels? do you fold your towels?
Do you do windows?
Can you cook?
Do you pick up after your self?
Do you know what that basket that gets carried back and forth from the washer and dryer daily is for?
and most importantly can you get your dirty clothes in said basket?
what about diapers... do you do diapers?

On second thought I'll offer up my hubby for 500 points- He's cute, he'll agree with anything you say, he likes to do strange projects and build useless things. Must be forced to the shower and you must remind him twice a day to brush his teeth and then continue to "remind" him every five minutes and maintain patience when he asks where his toothbrush is. he is quite capable of getting every dish and utensil out, however ask him to empty the dishwasher and severe memory loss kicks in and you must be prepared to answer where EVERY thing goes, everything. Then be prepared to go back and put it in the right place because even though it's been in the same place for years and you just told him... he will do it wrong.

no refunds. You can try to return him but I will have moved already
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:15 pm

tara wrote:and most importantly can you get your dirty clothes in said basket?

Clearly it's for carrying a baby!
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:18 pm

Not anymore I can't get him to sit still for 2 seconds.
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:26 pm

BzzAgentJoeC wrote: REWARDS pictures, NOW I get it. I think that's a good suggestion.

I do remember seeing a picture for the bzzagent keyring & troll doll when they were available, so, the ability to do it must already exist. Whilst it's relatively easy to check out an appliance or such by googling the brand & model number, for other rewards it would just be nice to fully understand what you were ordering.

And, I apologize for starting the TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE direction this thread has taken - people offering up their husband's as rewards and such..........i came back to delete my previous post, but, it was too late - the bad, bad people here had taken it and run with it...........hehehe
Cali
Cali
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by bzzshell Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:59 pm

I googled something once to see what it looked like and when I went back it was already gone. They used to show what the rewards looked like and had better descriptions.
bzzshell
bzzshell
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 210
Honeycomb : level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:42 pm

Cali wrote:
BzzAgentJoeC wrote: REWARDS pictures, NOW I get it. I think that's a good suggestion.

And, I apologize for starting the TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE direction this thread has taken - people offering up their husband's as rewards and such..........i came back to delete my previous post, but, it was too late - the bad, bad people here had taken it and run with it...........hehehe

careful... I have the power to move or delete all your posts. lol!
Besides it's only an offer.
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by fergui Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:14 am

Tara, are you sure you're not talking about MY husband? I sat here going, "already got that...and that...and that...and that....naw, you can keep him!'
lol!
fergui
fergui
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins - Page 4 Empty Questions to Mods

Post by Cali Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:45 am

Mods - Since this Sticky Thread is about Bzz Rewards, wouldn't it be more appropriate to have it in the BzzChitChat forum? Just a thought...
Cali
Cali
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:56 am

Cali, this was discussed a bit earlier on in this thread. It is remaining on this board because guests to the site can't view the BzzChat board. If it remains here the info is available to all agents whether they want to sign up here or not.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:00 pm

Rebecca1340 wrote:Cali, this was discussed a bit earlier on in this thread. .

OOPs - I'll try and keep up in future BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins - Page 4 813450
Cali
Cali
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:03 pm

fergui wrote:Tara, are you sure you're not talking about MY husband? I sat here going, "already got that...and that...and that...and that....naw, you can keep him!'
lol!

You have one too? My sympathies. Laughing
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by fergui Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:14 pm

I'm still here, so it must not be that bad! lol
fergui
fergui
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:16 pm

Cali wrote:
Rebecca1340 wrote:Cali, this was discussed a bit earlier on in this thread. .

OOPs - I'll try and keep up in future BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins - Page 4 813450
No problem!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:42 pm

Joe, I got a question.

Since there will be no points rewarded after all this big hoopla, Please tell me we are not going to a sweepstakes venue. PLEASE tell me that.

Now, tell me the truth.. Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:20 pm

Tara, I will take yours if you take mine....fair trade? Mine doesn't do anything, no dishes, laundry, yardwork, NOTHING. BUT he can keep your car running smoothly, and is good at home repairs and remodeling...as long as you are good at finishing his "projects". He comes with a boat, motor, trailer, 4 wheeler, deer stand,misc hunting/fishing paraphenalia and a good hunting lab who does not fetch.

The upside is, I now know how to do drywall, install Pergo, biuld garages, wiring, you name it.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:03 am

Edbson... sounds like we will be trading the same thing! Mine comes with computers.... tons and tons of junk computers. That thing the baby is chewing on, no worries it's just a motherboard, it doesn't work so it's okay if he chokes to death on a piece of it. GRR Sometimes he is such an idiot and he looks at me totally bewildered by why I am upset with him. He does however do wiring and garages, and he is pretty good with the vehicles. However it is necessary to stand by him so you can tell him where his hammer is, while he's holding it or looking at it.
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next