Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins

+23
fergui
bzzshell
Cali
Brea
BzzBzzBzz
micphilly
Lori
tara
kath
LittleBeeLady
cheyandwysmom
Scarlett
cushiebunny
Kimmy2303
Ender5803
chelle
tegansmom
thebigscott
bzzinalong
Honey
Rebecca1340
arny
BzzAgentJoeC
27 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins

Post by chelle Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:51 pm

ROFLMAO Joe, (can I call you Joe? or should it be Mr. Bzzagent?)

I saw where you had posted again and was just coming in to ask if you were adicted yet! Smile

I think that we will be more than happy to keep this a 'fan' site, and I am not offended at all.. Of course I dont get offended easily. (Just dont talk about the Cowboys or Texas Wink )

I am a HUGE fan of Bzzagent. And I think we can make this site something you will be proud of. we crack a mean whip around here. (not really. heck I am too lazy to FIND the whip, much less crack it.. I think thats why the kids hid it again...) But we are more than happy to help y'all out if you ever need it Smile And will keep an eye on things here. No underhanded stuff going on. Pinkey promise.

And dont worry about posting in the wrong place.. Us mods are women, we are used to redirecting our men to the right place to put things up. YOu just post where ever you want and we will walk behind and put it in the right place Wink

Hugo ? really? I dont think I know a Hugo.. I do know a Hugh.

If you decide to get more com-devs just holler, I'll learn to spell and would enjoy it Smile Plus I can be nice when I am getting paid. I just dont do it for free Wink

And I am betting that you come back today and read this. You will fight the urge not to post. because you dont want to seem weak. But you will read it. And we understand.

See you next week!

oh and ROFLMAO on your edits!

Last edited by chelle on Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause MR PR person did it and I wana be like him ;))
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins

Post by thebigscott Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:54 pm

He'll have to do more posting! He's still a larva and no man wants to be called a larva. After he moves up to bzzing he'll feel better about just reading.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BzzAgentJoeC Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:23 pm

I've been called far worse than "larva." (Oops, did I post again??)

Last edited by BzzAgentJoeC on Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't edit the post, just wanted to check to see if I was still a larva, and I am, despite this extra post!)

BzzAgentJoeC
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.bzzagent.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:27 pm

Again:

FOMCROFLMAO!!!

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins - Page 2 88315

And I am NOT going to say "I told you so" nope.. I just dont do that.. I am a bigger person than that.

Maybe we can fiqure out a way to star you up Wink LOL But youmight not want the highest tier.. its a 'queen bee'

LOL

Last edited by chelle on Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to say I told you so ... .hehehehe)
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:34 pm

thebigscott wrote: sunny Most of us were afraid that the hive would be upset when we started this, but it seems like you all took it in stride.

Except for me -- I just painted a big bull's eye on my forehead at the start of this!

Oh and Joe, you've got a little ways to go before you're no longer a larva! Sorry dude.

ETA -- oh and there are higher ranks than Queen Bee. Right now we have someone who is "In Need of a Life" and there's a higher one as well.

Last edited by Rebecca1340 on Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:36 pm

Hey, I could make a special rank for hive staff if that would make things clearer for everyone and if they would want that.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:47 pm

No way! I'm having way too much fun watching Joe climb the ranks the hard way! Although I suppose you could make his stars wiggle like the Moderator stars do.

BTW Joe, the proper way to advance in the ranks is to make fluff posts, which say nothing much more than When will I get to the next rank? or Wow, I'm almost there.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cheyandwysmom Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:54 pm

Or...it's sunny here. Is it sunny where you are?
cheyandwysmom
cheyandwysmom
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by BzzAgentJoeC Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:59 pm

You are all just trying to trick me into replying again. Nope. I won't fall for it. Not this guy. I am much too smart for that! Exclamation

BzzAgentJoeC
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by cushiebunny Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:32 pm

BzzAgentJoeC wrote:
(Though I would be interested in hearing from anyone watching Idol who you are rooting for. I am pulling for Brooke. So is Mrs. BzzAgent PR Person.)

-Joe

Brooke has this thing about her. I can't even begin to guess what it is, but Simon sure doesn't seem to see it... did he not say she was frogetable? ~ oh dear, frog pond on the mind... forgetable ~ I'm going out on a limb saying an inner spark, and an older soul.
I don't think she has it in her to win Idol, but there might be something better than Idol for her.

Here's a question:
There's a company with a product most folks have not heard of or tried, but you think it's the bee's knees. How do you go about contacting them and telling them about bzzagent, suggesting that they promote their product as it is much needed by so many households.

For those who are curious it's, 'Just a Drop'. You put it in the toilet before you do your business and it masks the smell. It is small and portable, so you can take it just about anywhere you 'go'. Too many folks have been holding it all in until they get home, or wasting water with courtesy flushes... ahh the enviroment will thank you... no tin cans, no aerosol just a drop, that's all!

cushiebunny
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleBeeLady Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:40 pm

Its so funny Laughing to see BzzAgentJoe get sucked into a disscussion boad. BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins - Page 2 78280 I was having so much fun reading I decided not to lurk anymore. Oh wait he says lurking is when you have ill intent. But thats what we always call them on that other board(SD) oh maybe I can't mention that board here! LOL.

Well I am a newbie here so if you gotta slap my hand for anything do it gental!

I am so glad they are getting the rewards all fixed up. But my Question to BzzAgent Joe is:
And of corse it unrelated to rewards. Are you fixing that problem we have of all those agents selling their bzz stuff on Ebay? I looked yesterday and you can get some free oust coupons there, some free juice and we all know some free Chilli's burgers! Would be nice to know that you guys are on top of that.
I work my butt off to bzz then I see people with the items for sale for free samples that I could use to bzz some more! This makes me feel like @$%&*

Thanks

Oh did someone say there is a spell check button here? And I just don't know where it is? affraid
LittleBeeLady
LittleBeeLady
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:46 pm

cushie, if they have a website then write them and tell them that you think they should use BzzAGent. and send them this link

http://www.bzzagent.com/pages/Page.do?page=Word_of_Mouth its the Get WOM page Smile

-------

Littlebeelady. HEllo and welcome, and we dont care where you came from, just that you came! Smile
I can just imagine the job of having to patrol ebay and others for their stuff. So if they are a VERO member of ebay and any time you see stuff like that there I bet if you were to write to JONO and tell him they would REALLY appriciate it. Thats how most stuff gets deleted off ebay. someoen reporting it to the VERO member.

-----

I like the idea of making them special ranks of their own rebecca.. so we can identify them easily.

But I would also like to see them work their way up the tiers...

HEY, where is my 'stars requirement' post from the first week?? LOL
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy2303 Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:57 pm

I'm not sure if this is unique to me or not but I can remember the first time I saw one of my school teachers at a grocery store. I remember thinking "Wow, they eat too" or something to that affect lol Of course Joe posting on our forum is a bit different situation but regardless it brought back that memory.

I know - random.
Kimmy2303
Kimmy2303
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:08 pm

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins - Page 2 Hello Joe!

Nice to have you come into the forums! Welcome~
kath
kath

Number of posts : 1338

http://mckaitsbooks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:36 pm

I feel a bit sick to my stomach now that I think about some of the complaining I have done No
I didn't really think the hive would end up here like this BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins - Page 2 393567

Oh well, guess I have done worse things, so I will go ahead and ask a question. I rarely get campaign offers, especially ones I am interested in. Is this due to my demographics, and if so, will this be changing or am I wasting my time checking my homepage for new offers?
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:40 pm

Honey, If you felt enough about it to complaign then youshould feel good now, not queesey Smile Its always best to speak your mind and be open and honest! Smile as long as its not in a skitzo way Smile
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:41 pm

Honey... there is nothing wrong with anything you said.. or anything anyone said!

An honest rant is fine.. Don't feel bad!
kath
kath

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm

I've been waiting and waiting for someone without moderator to get 5 stars I wanna know what it says!
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:51 pm

Tara, I bet we have Joe up to a worker bee by this time next week. He wont be able to avoid a dinner post, or a weather post.. he is gona get there.. we have him hooked!

But you notice I am still beating you Wink LOL
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:53 pm

Keep posting those rewards questions! Remember that Joe said he would try to answer some of our questions about the new reward system, but that he probably won't get to all of them. I PM'ed him a couple of times this afternoon and it sounds like the other aspects of his job have him swamped right now. I'm sure he'll be by to check out our questions and say hi though! Now that he's seen the dark side he'll have a hard time functioning in the real world.

Oh and Honey -- you vented, I provided the place for your rant and many other's, fuelled a few fires, and ranted all by myself. I had a pretty good idea that the hive was here at the time. If anyone was going to be a target here it's me and believe me my contact with Joe has been nothing but polite and genuine. They were opinions posted on a board not affiliated with BzzAgent. There is nothing to feel bad about or be scared of. Except maybe me Twisted Evil
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BzzAgentJoeC Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:30 pm

Kimmy2303 wrote:I'm not sure if this is unique to me or not but I can remember the first time I saw one of my school teachers at a grocery store. I remember thinking "Wow, they eat too" or something to that affect lol Of course Joe posting on our forum is a bit different situation but regardless it brought back that memory.

Kimmy ... I felt that way the first time I was out and ran into the woman who cut my hair (this was back when I had hair, of course). I thought: OH NO! She must be thinking: What the heck did he do to his head? This is not what I had in mind at all!!!

To cushiebunny: I sure wouldn't like to be a com-dev responsible for reading THOSE BzzReports!
To LittleBeeLady: I promised myself I wouldn't mention "pests" once on this board. Nothing seems to rile up Agents like the mention of the "p" word!
To Honey: Don't fret about complaining. In the end, it's your (plural) voice that lead us to the rewards decision we've arrived at. So the complaints have helped all of us. With regard to your question about getting invited into campaigns, there are a number of factors that play a role in who gets invited into each campaign, and those factors vary from client to client. Where you live, your age, your gender, your family size, if you drink tea, if you like to have cookouts, if you are scared of the dark, if you buy fancy pet food ... dozens and dozens of factors come into play for some campaigns. A lot of Agents take it personally if someone is chosen "over" them. But it's really nothing to take personally. It's not about who you are as a person, it's more about what behaviors you engage in.

BzzAgentJoeC
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:50 pm

OH NO!! BzzAgent knows what behaviors I engage in???

ACK!!!

I also started a whole new thread for Honeys concerns about her demographics.

it can be found here http://bzzz.heavenforum.org/bzz-chat-f3/demographics-and-campaign-selection-t249.htm#3650

I didnt want it to get lost in this meet and greet with Joe and talk of rewards Smile

its a very interesting topic and one that should be explored further. Smile

Thanks Honey for bringng it up!

Last edited by chelle on Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To explain missing posts)
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:36 am

I am so pleased to have you Joe.. you are fitting in just fine, and making yourself at home. How perfect!

As for questions, I wonder why we do not have more opportunities to let Bzz know our interests? I guess what I have in mind is something like Stumbleupon..

They have a questionnaire that offers many interests that you can select ( or not) .. and in this way you are better able to refine
your interests. It looks to me as if demographics play a huge part, as it should be, I guess but interests would be good too...or are campaigns just not that targeted?

scratch
kath
kath

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:43 am

kath wrote:I am so pleased to have you Joe.. you are fitting in just fine, and making yourself at home. How perfect!

As for questions, I wonder why we do not have more opportunities to let Bzz know our interests? I guess what I have in mind is something like Stumbleupon..

They have a questionnaire that offers many interests that you can select ( or not) .. and in this way you are better able to refine
your interests. It looks to me as if demographics play a huge part, as it should be, I guess but interests would be good too...or are campaigns just not that targeted?

scratch

Totally agree! I think I change interest with the seasons or at least I read more books on the beach in summer but will answer no reading in winter. We are women and I am very hormonal. I would like to periodically update my original surveys to my current life. Honestly I think mine are good right now but I know by summer I will be a different person in a sense. I will worry less about germs and cleaning and more about if it will rain or shine. lol!
Ender5803
Ender5803
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:54 am

Chelle, thanks for explaining how you split off the campaign invitation subject to a new subject. I thought I had posted something and when it was gone I went WTH? I thought the security on this hotel PC wouldn't let me post to boards or something.

And since my 2 cents was split off, I just wanted to welcome Joe and say how glad I am that he's finally posting. It was always sort of comforting knowing that someone from Central Hive was registered and that there was a chance that some of our concerns (not rants...concerns) were being heard. This just confirms it and I'm happy all over. Plus, now we may not have to hijack the BeeLog postings.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next