Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins

+23
fergui
bzzshell
Cali
Brea
BzzBzzBzz
micphilly
Lori
tara
kath
LittleBeeLady
cheyandwysmom
Scarlett
cushiebunny
Kimmy2303
Ender5803
chelle
tegansmom
thebigscott
bzzinalong
Honey
Rebecca1340
arny
BzzAgentJoeC
27 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins Empty BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins

Post by BzzAgentJoeC Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:05 am

Hello Everyone,

I am Joe Chernov, the vice president of communications at BzzAgent and a member of the internal "rewards team." I have created this topic and posted this message to let you know that today marks the first of three phases in our rewards overhaul. If you go to the BeeLog[url=http://blog.bzzagent.com/] you will see a post that explains these phases.

We are aware that our silence has contributed to your frustration. To help relieve that frustration, I am going to personally commit to answering at least one (rewards-related) Agent-asked question per week on the BeeLog. I will revisit this thread every couple of days and if I find an "answerable" question that will help further the understanding of a majority of Agents, I will attempt to address it on the BeeLog. I apologize in advance for being unable to answer all of your questions prior to the changes going live. For a variety of reasons, some information (unfortunately) cannot be shared until the new systems are in place.

Thanks for reading this message. Thanks for caring so much about BzzAgent. And thanks for the patience you have shown. We are "that" (holding thumb and index finger an inch apart) close to flipping the switch. Just stick with us a tiny bit longer.

Yours,
Joe

BzzAgentJoeC
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.bzzagent.com

Back to top Go down

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins Empty Re: BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins

Post by arny Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:10 am

Thanks for posting..so far your revamping of the system has made me a happy camper..thank you..
arny
arny
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins Empty Re: BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:28 am

Thanks for speaking up Joe. I'm going to make this an announcement so everyone sees it. You're right, silence has contributed a great deal to our frustration. I look forward to seeing what changes will be taking place and hearing from you again soon!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:30 am

This is great. I have a question to start things off. Were those posts in the BeeLog yesterday (April 1st) a joke?
Honey
Honey
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins Empty Answer 1

Post by BzzAgentJoeC Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:42 am

I will answer rewards-related questions as BeeLog posts. But Honey's question was so simple and direct, I figured I'd weigh in here: YES! I would imagine they were April Fool's jokes given that I've been in meetings with Dave all morning! Had he resigned, I imagine my meetings would have been cancelled!

BzzAgentJoeC
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:44 am

Is the new rewards system going to be based on what campaigns you're in or will anyone with points be able to redeem them for rewards?
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:46 am

Oh, and don't you ever check your PM's? There should be something in your inbox! lol!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bzzinalong Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:46 am

Thanks Joe for posting here. I look forward to seeing the new changes at Bzzagent. I agree that the lack of communication has lead to many agents being confused and feeling left in the dark. I can't wait to see what's in store for us with the new system. And a big thank you for the rewards last night. I was able to finally get some rewards and had a great time refreshing my page to see what popped up next..lol.
bzzinalong
bzzinalong
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 257
Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:53 am

Will we have to use all of our points before phase 2 is complete in order for them to be valid or will any leftover points carry into the new system?
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:28 pm

So, I'm an aries. What's your sign? No, wait! Rewards questions only! OK, here's one. On the current system, the value of a point seems to float. A keychain on one campaign was 50 points, on another was 100. Some say there is a 10 pts = $1 values, but that would make those troll dolls awfully expensive. So will the new system have points, and if so, will they have a set value?
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tegansmom Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:43 pm

Thanks for all the info, and all the hard work!
tegansmom
tegansmom

Number of posts : 834
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:50 pm

HELLO JOE!!!

I just want to extend an UNOFFICIAL welcome!! Smile

WE are so thrilled to see you here! and I know you are going to be bombarded with questions, concerns and gripes, but please dont be apprehensive about coming back. We will try to keep those all to a minimum, but until we get used to seeing some of y'all we might kinda act like kids in a candy store when you show your face Smile

And for once I dont have a question, and I am not gona bitch Smile

I just want to say Thank you for your recognition, and your coming here means more to us than you will ever know Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins Empty Won't be associated with campaigns

Post by BzzAgentJoeC Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:53 pm

Ok here's a bonus answer: In phases 2 and 3 claiming rewards will NO LONGER BE RESTRICTED to Agents in campaigns. Oh and I am a Leo.

BzzAgentJoeC
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:54 pm

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins 554303 Just want to say Thank You for taking the time. Your awesome! One quick question, Why is the reports taking so long? I have a ton un-reviewed. I assume it was all the new stuff. BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins 554303
Ender5803
Ender5803

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:55 pm

AWESOME JOE!!!!

Thanks for the info!!
arny
arny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy2303 Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:59 pm

Yay!! Chelle, you really hit the nail on the head when you said we feel like kids in a candy store lol When I read that the real "JoeC" himself had written on our forum I thought "Oh my goodness, I HAVE to go find it" and then like magic Rebecca so kindly answered my request and posted a link!

We're glad you took the time to answer a couple questions Joe - thanks for clearing a few things up! BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins 554303
Kimmy2303
Kimmy2303
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:00 pm

As someone who has the occassional camapaign drought, that's good to know!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins Empty Report Delays

Post by BzzAgentJoeC Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:14 pm

Any delays in reports being processed have nothing to do with all this rewards hoopla. When we launch large campaigns, we get hit with a flood of reports, and sometimes it takes us a little longer to respond to that surge in reports. That's all.

BzzAgentJoeC
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:19 pm

Thanks that's all I needed. BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins 78280
Ender5803
Ender5803

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:22 pm

So Joe, what do you think of our little website? It was so cool to see it mentioned in the BeeLog. And now you're no longer lurking and are openly talking with us. sunny Most of us were afraid that the hive would be upset when we started this, but it seems like you all took it in stride.

And feel free to post in any area, not just answer questions. We're a very talkative bunch and the topics have ranged from what to name your kid, to what's for dinner, to what to read, to how to write the best report possible. You're more than welcome to chime in on any of the above.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:22 pm

Joe will we see more campaigns? Or will more agents be able to get into the campaign you have planned so we can gain more of those points we are now hoarding?? I think I remember a mention when you did the polling that more agents wanted a greater ability to get into campaigns..

Thanks again.
arny
arny

Back to top Go down

Post by cushiebunny Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:29 pm

~ whispers, wow a man on the forum ~

Welcome to the boards Joe!

cushiebunny
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:33 pm

Thanks so much Joe for taking the time to post to us all here. ATM I have no real questions... guess I will just wait and see. I am very much looking forward to what bzzagent has in store for us. I would imagine it's been quite crazy at the hive.. and would like to add what a relief Dave isnt' going newhere Smile

Thanks again!

Darlene

bzzagent: mistygrl79
Scarlett
Scarlett

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins Empty Final Post of the Day

Post by BzzAgentJoeC Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:37 pm

This site is addictive! This is my final post of the day, ok? Here goes:

- So Joe, what do you think of our little website? It's addictive!
- It was so cool to see it mentioned in the BeeLog. Glad you liked the shout out!
- And now you're no longer lurking ... I was never LURKING, I was checking out the site to see if it seemed like a reasonable place to discuss what we are doing with rewards! Lurking suggests someone with ill intentions. Our intentions were always to engage you, we just wanted to make sure you were open to being engaged!! ;-)
- Most of us were afraid that the hive would be upset when we started this, but it seems like you all took it in stride. We weren't upset. We were curious. I think by naming it "Unofficial" you guys made a good decision. It makes it clearer for everyone. That name probably made it possible for me to weigh in here. Anything you can do to make the distinction clear that this is a "fan" (sorry if you don't like that word) community and not a corporate site would be most appreciated by us.
- And feel free to post in any area, not just answer questions. I just realized I posted my message in the NON BzzAgent section. Seems I am a better writer than reader!
- We're a very talkative bunch ... you don't say! ;-)
- and the topics have ranged from what to name your kid ... I am partial to Mary Jane (the name) and Hugo.
- to what's for dinner ... ravioli
- to what to read ... Dave Balter's new book, "The Word of Mouth Manual volume 2" of course!
- to how to write the best report possible ... be honest, thorough and yourself. Some people read thousands of these reports, so the more entertaining they are, the happier a reader you'll have. Also, be sure to include as many details as possible. Our clients love details.

As far as whose question will be answered next week, I've gotta say, Arny just asked a very good one! Bye for now.

(Though I would be interested in hearing from anyone watching Idol who you are rooting for. I am pulling for Brooke. So is Mrs. BzzAgent PR Person.)

-Joe

Last edited by BzzAgentJoeC on Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a question about Idol. Then I realized I misspelled the name of Dave's book.)

BzzAgentJoeC
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:39 pm

Bye Joe!!
arny
arny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next