Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins

+23
fergui
bzzshell
Cali
Brea
BzzBzzBzz
micphilly
Lori
tara
kath
LittleBeeLady
cheyandwysmom
Scarlett
cushiebunny
Kimmy2303
Ender5803
chelle
tegansmom
thebigscott
bzzinalong
Honey
Rebecca1340
arny
BzzAgentJoeC
27 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins - Page 5 Empty Re: BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins

Post by chelle Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Joe, one mre question. cause the reports are really stacking up.

WIll you make sure mine get reviewed before Karens?

seriously, Is there going to be a cut off. like say Any report after May 10, will be put to the side or its 'worth' will be for the after shanola (or what ever). Or are we going to keep on writing reports up till then and possibly have 45 reports that could have been worth points towards the big rewards thing but they just wernt reviewed in time. Therefor we kinda loose that.. since points wont be needed once that is done?
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins - Page 5 Empty Re: BzzAgent Rewards Communications Begins

Post by bizzeedee Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:27 pm

chelle wrote:Joe, one mre question. cause the reports are really stacking up.

WIll you make sure mine get reviewed before Karens?

seriously, Is there going to be a cut off. like say Any report after May 10, will be put to the side or its 'worth' will be for the after shanola (or what ever). Or are we going to keep on writing reports up till then and possibly have 45 reports that could have been worth points towards the big rewards thing but they just wernt reviewed in time. Therefor we kinda loose that.. since points wont be needed once that is done?

WOW, that's one heck of a question, and a very good one! You go girl...
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:23 pm

Good question, except mine need reviewed before Chelle's, LOL
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:43 pm

thebigscott wrote:Good question, except mine need reviewed before Chelle's, LOL
Now be nice Razz all in good time... like mine!
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:33 pm

I dunno if this was asked and answered, but I don't think I remember seeing it...

I have over 600 points and was wondering if when they do the Shaloha (spelling) am I going to have the opportunity to use them all, or is there a chance that I will miss and end up not getting any reward for all the hardwork?

Another, and I am quite sad, I saw that one of my campaigns had a key chain available, but I was waiting on a report to be approved before I could get it. Of course, just when my report was approved, the opportunity to get the key chain was gone! Is there ANY way I might still be able to use my points and get that key chain????? I was so looking forward to having it and using it to help with my bzzing!!
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by tegansmom Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:18 am

I posted this in the Bzz Chat and Rebecca thought I should post it here also (oh, and Chelle had basically the same question):

I've been thinking today with all the reports that I have pending, and the switch to the new way of redeeming for rewards, how is the hive going to transition these reports? I'm curious to see. Will they stop giving us Bzz Points on a particular day and switch to the new system? (I guess that's what has to happen... since we have to do that at some point!.... ) I mean they can't continue this way through the Shaloha period, people wouldn't be able to use all points up, or they would continue to "rack up" points while redeeming. I don't know what does everyone think?

If we're all asking the same question, perhaps numbers will speak!..... Very Happy
tegansmom
tegansmom
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 834
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:34 am

LOL tagans mom! I am glad you posted it! YOurs might be answered! Smile

I dont have faith in mine getting an answer! LOL
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:34 am

ruthjohn wrote:When does a campaign drop out of your Tier score? Is it one year to the day after a campaign ends? or is it the campaign begining date? Or is it the date of the report you submitted?

sorry if this has been asked before - Ruth
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by abcamy Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:09 pm

Good afternoon Joe, I see you are here!
abcamy
abcamy
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by BzzAgentJoeC Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:21 pm

Hi abcamy,

I logged on to post a message, then got pulled into a bunch of other stuff. So I have been "here" all day, but I haven't even read a message till now!

Now I am trying to figure out what topic I should post a comment on!!!

Joe

BzzAgentJoeC
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://www.bzzagent.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:22 pm

I vote you start a post on your favorite cities. I've never been to New Orleans, but I love Chicago.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by BzzAgentJoeC Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:29 pm

tegansmom wrote:I've been thinking today with all the reports that I have pending, and the switch to the new way of redeeming for rewards, how is the hive going to transition these reports? I'm curious to see. Will they stop giving us Bzz Points on a particular day and switch to the new system? (I guess that's what has to happen... since we have to do that at some point!.... ) I mean they can't continue this way through the Shaloha period, people wouldn't be able to use all points up, or they would continue to "rack up" points while redeeming.

These questions are very, very intelligent. The line of thinking is logical and progresses perfectly. Seriously, huge props to tegansmom here. In fact these questions basically forms the series that guides many of our internal planning sessions on Shaloha (and post-Shaloha). I cannot answer them now (I am sorry). But very soon we will answer all of them. All I can ask is that you believe me when I say that we have spent considerable time discussing/debating/designing each and every one of these items.

Last edited by BzzAgentJoeC on Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the word "the")

BzzAgentJoeC
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by BzzAgentJoeC Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:33 pm

thebigscott wrote:I vote you start a post on your favorite cities. I've never been to New Orleans, but I love Chicago.

Mrs. BzzAgent PR Person also loves Chicago. It's her #1 city. (She's trying to convince me that we should move there ... but I am not going for it.)

If I were to move, I think I'd pick Denver. Why? I don't know. It just sounds like a nice place to live. I've never been there though!

BzzAgentJoeC
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:41 pm

I like Chicago because I'm a science enthusiast and Chicago is home to some of the best science museum in the world. I could just pitch a tent in the Field Museum and never leave.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:42 pm

chelle wrote:LOL tagans mom! I am glad you posted it! YOurs might be answered! Smile

I dont have faith in mine getting an answer! LOL

LOL told ya so!! Smile

Thankks Joe for answering! Smile
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:56 pm

Karen maybe you should make a thread asking members about their favorite cities. I too love the Field Museum. One year my sis and I each took our families to Chicago for Thanksgiving. It is free to get in the museums on holidays. My daughter commented that she didn't realize so many people would be there, she thought it would be mostly just us lol!
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:03 pm

Honey, I used to try to go to places on free admission days, but I hated the crowds so much I decided I'd rather pay.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:12 pm

Charleston, SC I love it there
Ender5803
Ender5803

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tegansmom Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:59 pm

BzzAgentJoeC wrote:
tegansmom wrote:I've been thinking today with all the reports that I have pending, and the switch to the new way of redeeming for rewards, how is the hive going to transition these reports? I'm curious to see. Will they stop giving us Bzz Points on a particular day and switch to the new system? (I guess that's what has to happen... since we have to do that at some point!.... ) I mean they can't continue this way through the Shaloha period, people wouldn't be able to use all points up, or they would continue to "rack up" points while redeeming.

These questions are very, very intelligent. The line of thinking is logical and progresses perfectly. Seriously, huge props to tegansmom here. In fact these questions basically forms the series that guides many of our internal planning sessions on Shaloha (and post-Shaloha). I cannot answer them now (I am sorry). But very soon we will answer all of them. All I can ask is that you believe me when I say that we have spent considerable time discussing/debating/designing each and every one of these items.

Thanks Joe! I appreciate being acknowledged, and thanks for the compliment! It's understood that you can't divulge EVERTHING we want to know, but it sure helps that we know someone is listening.
tegansmom
tegansmom

Back to top Go down

Post by tegansmom Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:03 pm

BzzAgentJoeC wrote:
thebigscott wrote:I vote you start a post on your favorite cities. I've never been to New Orleans, but I love Chicago.

Mrs. BzzAgent PR Person also loves Chicago. It's her #1 city. (She's trying to convince me that we should move there ... but I am not going for it.)

If I were to move, I think I'd pick Denver. Why? I don't know. It just sounds like a nice place to live. I've never been there though!

Having lived in Denver all my life, I would never move. Too much to do here, so much so that we never have to travel far for vacation! Skiing, camping, hiking, fishing, historic sites, museums, parks.......I could go on and on..... Laughing
tegansmom
tegansmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:27 pm

ooo CHICAGO... my sweet hometown... No oh, how I miss it!!!
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5