Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened that was positive today?

+29
KellyM
bzzshell
Brea
bringthechaos
KaeLynn
JeepMom
edbson
Muggins
trax
eat_a_cookies
Connie
chelle
rikostan
Missy
Lori
MrsCuffs
Honey
bzzinalong
tara
Lucky
idatater46
Rebecca1340
Scar
kath
aurora04
Maggie
thebigscott
itsirC
brandiland73
33 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What happened that was positive today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What happened that was positive today?

Post by kath Mon May 26, 2008 7:30 pm

Now THAT is positive if I ever heard it ! LOL
kath
kath
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1338
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://mckaitsbooks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

What happened that was positive today? - Page 3 Empty Re: What happened that was positive today?

Post by thebigscott Mon May 26, 2008 8:26 pm

I had a lovely time with my sister and her kids. It was a beautiful day and things all seemed to go well. The kids got along and even the babies weren't too fussy!
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Mon May 26, 2008 9:25 pm

edbson you had me laughing so hard!
Lucky
Lucky

Number of posts : 1488
Honeycomb : 6 infinity
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Tue May 27, 2008 7:17 am

Karen, good news! it can be tough with family.. I am glad to know you had a ncie time.

I got my lavender weeded and my morning glories planted, and I planted a big patch of shasta daisy seeds...

today I will buy my hydrangea and I think then all we need to do is get mulch.. long busy weekend but it was sooooo good to get it done.
kath
kath

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue May 27, 2008 10:33 am

yesterday I only had my own two kids! It was great, they were both in great moods, no whining, no fighting, no crying. I got my lawn mowed, house cleaned and caught up with 8 loads of laundry.

A few more hours I'll be back where I started, lol
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Tue May 27, 2008 6:32 pm

DH's shed is still pink, thats very positive!
I could laugh off this one for months.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Tue May 27, 2008 6:35 pm

If it has a window you need to give him a flower box so it looks like a Barbie House. Wink
Lucky
Lucky

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Tue May 27, 2008 9:17 pm

What happened that was positive today? - Page 3 88315
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by JeepMom Tue May 27, 2008 9:18 pm

My little one pooped in the toilet!

Tomorrow we are going panties all day, lots of clean panties and shorts are standing by!
JeepMom
JeepMom
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 267
Honeycomb : Level 6 SweetBee
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Tue May 27, 2008 9:20 pm

Whoo Hoo! We've been working on that here so I know exactly how great it feels to see her make that step.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora04 Tue May 27, 2008 9:26 pm

I've been working on the potty thing as well but it's not going so well. He just wants to sit on the potty and play with himself What happened that was positive today? - Page 3 88315

Good luck with the just panties! I'm sure she'll do great!
aurora04
aurora04
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 766
Honeycomb : Level 6, Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Tue May 27, 2008 9:46 pm

I really had a bad day today, very frustrating. Lots of crap happend, but I am trying to think about that it is good news that I took my neighbor's cat to the vet and she is going to be just fine. I freaked out when I found a copper head while I was looking for a cat carrier though.
Then my daughter called from college to say she doesn't have enough money to get home from school tomorrow. She was going to sell back her chemistry book that cost me $148, but they are using a different version next year so they wouldn't buy it back. So I had to go put $100 in her bank account so she can buy gas to get home tomorrow. The good news that I am holding onto on that one is that she will be home tomorrow and I had thought she was staying at school and working this summer. I hope tomorrow is better for me, I never even got a bath today jeez Rolling Eyes
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Tue May 27, 2008 9:55 pm

Oh Honey! I'm so sorry that today sucked for you. But at least you'll be getting to see someone you love soon.

Today was busy, but good. Scott had a job interview for a job he's not sure he wants, LOL. There's a strange clause in his retiremnet package from his old teaching job that makes it to where if you don't teach a certain number of years you get about half of what you get if you meet that minimum. He's one year away and he thought that he could put up with the school administration for one year to double the retirement. But when he went in to where he used to teach, he heard about an opening with another school and on a whim decided to apply to both. Both schools would meet the qualifications for the retirement package. The school he applied to on a whim interviewed him today and will let him know for sure on Thursday, but he's said they were very interested and he probably will get the job.

And he looked very sharp in his new suit, LOL.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue May 27, 2008 10:01 pm

aurora04 wrote:I've been working on the potty thing as well but it's not going so well. He just wants to sit on the potty and play with himself What happened that was positive today? - Page 3 88315

Good luck with the just panties! I'm sure she'll do great!

Too funny I was just about to blog about bath time.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Tue May 27, 2008 10:52 pm

JeepMom wrote:My little one pooped in the toilet!

Tomorrow we are going panties all day, lots of clean panties and shorts are standing by!

I am kinda having a problem with my little one on that lately. He did good for awhile, and we do have him wearing underwear, but he waits until the nite time pull-up goes on (still accidents at night here and there) and then will go there.

Good luck on that! Hope your little one does good for you!
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Wed May 28, 2008 2:48 pm

Hubby who had the heart attack felt well enough to serve me my morning herbal tea in bed! Thats a HUGE positive for the day!
idatater46
idatater46

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Wed May 28, 2008 2:56 pm

Good to hear ida!
Lucky
Lucky

Back to top Go down

Post by KaeLynn Wed May 28, 2008 4:27 pm

missmissylette wrote:

I am kinda having a problem with my little one on that lately. He did good for awhile, and we do have him wearing underwear, but he waits until the nite time pull-up goes on (still accidents at night here and there) and then will go there.

OMG!! Mine potty training is AWFUL! He likes to pee off the front porch....I blame that SOLEY on His DADDY (My SO) and his grandparents.....He REFUSES to go to the potty
KaeLynn
KaeLynn
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by JeepMom Wed May 28, 2008 4:44 pm

Potty training went horrid. 4 pairs of panties in the first hour. She's not ready.

We're missing 2 library books and movie.

Each book is $15 +$5 processing fee, the movie is $10 +$5 fee.

They extended us 2 more weeks, so we've got 2 weeks to find the books. If we pay the fees/money and then find the books we will only get the book/movie cost back.

At least we've found 14 books and 1 movie.....OY!
JeepMom
JeepMom
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 267
Honeycomb : Level 6 SweetBee
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthechaos Sat May 31, 2008 8:56 pm

Bumping up the positive today since there seems to be so much negativity as of late Razz

I got new dorm assignments for the fall and didn't get the room I hoped I would get....but I got a different building that costs $400/semester LESS because it's much older. It still has a/c and the room sizes are actually significantly larger. It even has a living room =)

Is everyone else having a pleasant weekend?
bringthechaos
bringthechaos
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sat May 31, 2008 9:01 pm

I am having a very nice weekend.

I got my father's day gifts done (two photo books from Shutterfly, only paid shipping!) and ordered, and I got my house much cleaner because Scott took the babies with him to visit his mom and they are not around to make their usual messes.

And we got Caly's grades in the mail. All A's and B's.

Life is good.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Sat May 31, 2008 9:09 pm

It was a beautiful day here.. rained very early, just right to water my flowers....

Warm and breezy...

I hung a new wind chime that was a gift from a friend..

Watched a movie called The Fountain... out on the porch..in the late afternoon..

my friend Margie came over and brought me bubbles! I do love bubbles..
and we talked and had a nice time.

My son sent me a gift that came today.. it is a snow globe that says Home is Where the Mom is... which is what I always tell my kids.. LOL and it is beautiful! and fits nicely into my new reading nook..

I sent out six books that were mooched from me today, and received one.. Winter's Tale by Mark Halprin .. I have read it before but loaned it out and it never came home.. and I wanted a copy of my own..

My new cat Emmie is fitting in nicely... sleeping on my bed with the others. She and Rosie are playing together and having fun.. Morgan is glad!

and I just plain feel good .. I had a nice day....

Honey.. your daughter will be home tomorrow??!! I am jealous
kath
kath

Back to top Go down

Post by Brea Sat May 31, 2008 10:06 pm

KaeLynn wrote:
missmissylette wrote:

OMG!! Mine potty training is AWFUL! He likes to pee off the front porch....I blame that SOLEY on His DADDY (My SO) and his grandparents.....He REFUSES to go to the potty

Not sure if you tried this...put cherrios in the toilet and let him try to sink them....lol.......

Today was a good day, I finally got my garden tilled and planted....yay!
I did it in the rain too...my neighbors were all watching me and smiling..so I made them happy too...we all share from it..that makes me feel good.
Brea
Brea
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Sat May 31, 2008 10:55 pm

Went to my brother and sister in laws for supper- was very enjoyable time. This morning it was sunny and warm- then it changed to dark dreary rainy day. Decided to make it a positive anyway and was happy for the moisture so I didn't have to water my garden today.
idatater46
idatater46

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:19 am

What happened that was positive today? - Page 3 88315 What happened that was positive today? - Page 3 88315 What happened that was positive today? - Page 3 88315

Shed still pink.....
kath
kath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next