Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mypoint emails not opening in a new window?

2 posters

Go down

Mypoint emails not opening in a new window? Empty Mypoint emails not opening in a new window?

Post by briteasafirefly Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Maybe I did something to screw up the way the emails open, but I don't remember messing wth anything!

When I go through my emails to get my 5pts, instead of the email opening in a new window that I can easily close once it loads. It now opens on the same page and so I can no longer go through mutliple pages of emails by just clicking back after opening a email. The result is now I have a major backlog of mypoint emails because its a pain in the butt to click on them...

What did i do and does anyone know how to fix it?
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 625
Honeycomb : the doomed level 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Mypoint emails not opening in a new window? Empty Re: Mypoint emails not opening in a new window?

Post by bizzeedee Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:09 pm

that's strange, I click, and a new window opens... give it time to load and cose, wnich takes me back to my email at gmail...

that's weird.... I have no clue or idea how you can fix it.. maybe it's just a one day fluk....
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Mypoint emails not opening in a new window? Empty Re: Mypoint emails not opening in a new window?

Post by briteasafirefly Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:59 am

its been happening for a couple of days...and its random whether or not it opens properly. I even tried right clicking and choosing to open in a new window and my email page will still change to the link.
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Number of posts : 625
Honeycomb : the doomed level 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down