Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mypoint games

2 posters

Go down

Mypoint games  Empty Mypoint games

Post by briteasafirefly Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:23 pm

I found one of my favorite easy ways to earn points is to play the mypoint games. I haven't invested a single dollar into it, so I'm playing completely free. Usually there are emails sent that say you get 50 points for your first deposit, but then after that, they mention that you can earn so many mypoints if you play a certain game a certain number of times.
Today, I got 75 mypoints for playing wheel of fortune 15 times. Took maybe 30 minutes to get those points.
The only thing about the emails is that they are usually for a really short period of time that you can get the points.

briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 625
Honeycomb : the doomed level 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Mypoint games  Empty Re: Mypoint games

Post by bizzeedee Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:31 pm

thanks for the heads up... I usuallly delete all that game emails just because I have no intention of throwing good money after bad, but know you can win points for some of them, makes them worth while reading all the way thru!
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:39 pm

the emails look almost the same as a usual mypoints email, just in the title it will mention ex: play 15 game of Wheel of Fortune and earn 75 points.... I just got that email yesterday(i think its good through today).
that email mentions funding your account in the 1st bullet point at the bottom, but I have never spent one penny on the games.
you just might want to check out the games first before clicking on a offer...you might have to complete a registration type deal and earn some tokens, so you can use the tokens to play the games to earn the points. It sounds complicated, but its not and its pretty easy to earn the mypoints.
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Number of posts : 625
Honeycomb : the doomed level 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down