Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found! Walmart "purchase 3 items get 750 points" email?

+2
agaphmou
Lori
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Found! Walmart "purchase 3 items get 750 points" email? Empty Found! Walmart "purchase 3 items get 750 points" email?

Post by Lori Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:56 pm

Well darn it all, I deleted the email that gave the number to fax a Walmart receipt to. The deal was to buy 3 items and get 750 points or something like that. The email showed Eggbeaters, a Healthy Choice meal and something else I can't remember.

Does anyone still have it?

Last edited by Lori on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Found! Walmart "purchase 3 items get 750 points" email? Empty Re: Found! Walmart "purchase 3 items get 750 points" email?

Post by agaphmou Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:35 pm

sorry i don't get walmart emails cause there are none anywhere near me
agaphmou
agaphmou
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Found! Walmart "purchase 3 items get 750 points" email? Empty Re: Found! Walmart "purchase 3 items get 750 points" email?

Post by bizzeedee Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:38 pm

I didn't get the MP email for this... but doubt I would have bothered even if I did... I don't have a fax :-(
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:55 am

I didn't get the one for Walmart yet, but I got the one for Birdseye Steamfresh. I don't know if it is the same fax number, but that one says:
*To receive your Points, purchase a Birds Eye Steamfresh meal from any retailer, print this BonusMail, save your receipt and fax both to MyPoi˘nts at (415) 738-5940.

kleenaechs
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:19 am

I forgot I wasn't deleting messages permanently and I went back and found this offer. The title of the email was really throwing me off. It was "Rediscover Your Balance and Earn up to 750 Points". Balance in this case is referring to a healthy balance, not a MyPoints balance!

It expires Jan 29, and here are the details:

Purchase these products at any Walmart store.
Purchase one item and receive 300 Points.
Purchase two items and receive 500 Points.
Purchase three items and receive 750 Points.*

1. EggBeaters 15-16 oz.
2. Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers (frozen meal)
3. RoTel Canned Tomatoes 10 oz.

*To receive your Points, you must purchase these items at any W˘almart store, save your receipt and fax it to (415) 738-5940. Please include the same name and email address as your MyPoints account information on your fax. Your Points will be credited within 30 days of completing the transaction.
The Point offer expires at midnight Pacific Time on the above-mentioned expiration date.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:22 pm

I sure wish I had this offer. I am pretty sure I didn't get this one. I am planning on buying Rotel to do a ConAgra deal. It would have been great to get points for that purchase.

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Try it! It can't hurt.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:32 pm

I may even try that. I hardly do anything to get points, but that seems super easy.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:54 pm

kleenaechs wrote:I sure wish I had this offer. I am pretty sure I didn't get this one. I am planning on buying Rotel to do a ConAgra deal. It would have been great to get points for that purchase.
I think any MyPoint member who follows the instructions will get the points for this. How the heck would they know if you got the email or not anyhow? You may have just missed it, too. I tend to overlook the emails that don't look promising as far as getting points, and this was definitely one of those.

Go for it! I'm going to buy all 3 products. I'm dieting now and should have this stuff around anyhow.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:09 pm

I am going to try it. The Steam Fresh offer said to print the email and fax it to them with your receipt. I just reread this offer and it doesn't say that. Thanks so much for posting it Lori!!
Just in case anyone wants to do the ConAgra deal. here is a link to a blog with a post about it:
http://www.momsneedtoknow.com/2009/12/23/conagra-get-25-in-coupons-when-you-spend-10/

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Ok went and purchased the Rotel and Cafe Steamers. I will fax my receipt in later and see what happens Very Happy

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:49 pm

I got all 3 today. Good luck to all of us.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:34 am

I messed around and didn't get my fax sent right away. I tried quite a bit yesterday, but they never answer the line, or it is busy. Have been trying today with the same results so far. I could kick myself for not faxing this right away. I had no issue with the last fax I sent them (other than bought the wrong product lol).

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:36 am

Oh I also wanted to say that they did get the intended result from this offer. I bought Cafe Steamers and wasn't planning on that. I was very impressed with the first one I tried, General Tsao's Chicken. I just might purchase these again Smile

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:55 am

I have been auto redailing to send the fax, and now the number is disconnected. Someone tried to send me a fax during all of this, but my stupid fax machine can't receive, only send.
I tried to email Mypoints about this, but we all know how great their customer service is Rolling Eyes

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:57 am

I sent this to work with DH and he has not been able to get through either. He says either the line is busy or out of order. Today is the last day. I'm shootin them an email now, too. I have been trying and trying!
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:52 am

Judging by the number of busy signals I am getting, I guess we are not alone.
I found this number from a google search 415-829-6100
I called and pressed 3 for member services. Then got the message that they no longer take member service calls and to email them. So I called back and pressed 0 for the operator - no answer. I let it ring and ring, no answer No

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:21 pm

This is really bugging me. Why did I think any offer from MyPoints would be easy Rolling Eyes
I wrote member services a few times, asking for a good fax number. Once I wrote and left my email, then I wrote back and gave my phone number - nothing back. So then I emailed them and sent scanned copies of my receipts. Went back to my account and clicked on the Birdseye clickthrough, emailed them from there too. So far, not even an auto response of we got your email and will reply back in 24 hours No

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:24 pm

I provided my phone number with my email...hope they call.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Just now got my 2 faxes through. Whew, that was a lot of stress!
Note to self, do not wait to fax your receipts in until the deadline Found! Walmart "purchase 3 items get 750 points" email? 621432
Time for a cocktail now Found! Walmart "purchase 3 items get 750 points" email? 439161

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:15 am

kleenaechs, I just read that you finally got through esterday and was bumming out because I didn't. Then I checked my email and had this from MyPoints:

Dear Lori,

Thank you for contacting MyPoints Member Services.

You may fax a copy of this email, together with one of the following (in order of preference) to 415-738-5940

(a) Invoice or receipt

(b) Packing slip

(c) Other documentation that serves as proof-of-purchase

If you are unable to fax, you may also scan the necessary document(s) and attach the file in a reply email. Please make sure that the name of vendor, transaction date, and transaction amount if applicable (minus shipping and taxes) are included with the documentation provided. Once we receive the requested information, we will be able to manually credit the Points. Unfortunately this campaign does not offer a mailing option. We appreciate your cooperation regarding this matter.

Sincerely,

Caine R
MyPoints Member Services

So I guess I'll do it today by scanning the original document and one or two of the rejection slips that indicate that I did try to fax it in.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:43 am

I got that same canned response to every email I sent them. It did not matter what I asked or said. I even got that reply to the ones where I sent the scanned copies of my receipts.
I got a special offer from them yesterday because it is my 10 year anniversary with them Shocked
How shocked am I that I have stuck with them for 10 years, despite having the worst and most frustrating customer service ever Exclamation

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:53 am

Well, as I was making an egg white omelet this morning, I noticed that I hadn't bought the Eggbeaters brand. LOL I feel so stupid but just laughed. I use al of the items that I bought for the offer, even using coupons for some of them, so it's all good.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:50 am

Today I got an email telling me I can't have the points for my Conagra purchase at Walmart, because I didn't click the email they sent. Ok, whatever. Did you get your points Lori?

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:05 am

Lori wrote:Well, as I was making an egg white omelet this morning, I noticed that I hadn't bought the Eggbeaters brand. LOL I feel so stupid but just laughed. I use al of the items that I bought for the offer, even using coupons for some of them, so it's all good.

No, I won't get the points - bought the wrong product. LOL
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next