Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyPoints "Pending Points" Question?

3 posters

Go down

MyPoints "Pending Points" Question? Empty MyPoints "Pending Points" Question?

Post by masucci Tue May 27, 2008 7:08 pm

On the 9th, when our bzzpoints are transferred to MyPoints, will they go into our "Points Availabe" bank or into our "Pending Points" bank? Does anyone know? Because I've had pending points that I can't redeem for for a long time and it would be a major bummer if they do end up as pending points. Either way, points are points... it just means a longer wait. MyPoints "Pending Points" Question? 87272 Here's an example of what I'm talking about:

Point Balance: 1880
Points Pending: 1255
Points Available to Redeem: 625 Points

"What are pending Points?
These are earned Points that have been reported to us by the merchant, but not yet available for redemption. Points go into a pending period to allow for returns or cancelled orders."
masucci
masucci
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

MyPoints "Pending Points" Question? Empty Re: MyPoints "Pending Points" Question?

Post by Scarlett Tue May 27, 2008 7:12 pm

Yes I have very few pending points on mypoints as well.. and they've been pending for..ohhh few weeks now. Not sure what to make of how long thier taking to be "approved"..and I sure as hell hope bzz points don't go into pending cause that would greatly suck!
Scarlett
Scarlett
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

MyPoints "Pending Points" Question? Empty Re: MyPoints "Pending Points" Question?

Post by DisneyKrayzie Tue May 27, 2008 10:34 pm

I have made a couple big purchases by clicking on some of their merchants and neither of them have shown up as pending yet and it has been nearly a week since i did them. I'm sure the Bzz points will probably be pending for awhile
DisneyKrayzie
DisneyKrayzie
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 116
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down