Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freebie FTD card with mypoints giftcard

3 posters

Go down

freebie FTD card with mypoints giftcard Empty freebie FTD card with mypoints giftcard

Post by briteasafirefly Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:04 pm

I just got another giftcard($50 Kohl's card) and of course it came with an FTD card. This card doesn't seem to be the $15 giftcard like usual. Its a FTD Rewards card that is for free shipping plus 500 points and it expires at the end of February 2010.

anyone else notice that the FTD card has changed?
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 625
Honeycomb : the doomed level 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

freebie FTD card with mypoints giftcard Empty Re: freebie FTD card with mypoints giftcard

Post by Lori Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Yes, I used this version of the card a week ago to send some Sweetest Day flowers (see the post directly below this topic - it's called "I said I wasn't going to..."). I actually thought this was a good deal. The arrangement I chose was under Sweetest Day flowers, and I don't seee those listed any more, but they were shipped in a gift box and they wer gorgeous!
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

freebie FTD card with mypoints giftcard Empty Re: freebie FTD card with mypoints giftcard

Post by bizzeedee Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Well hopefully when I ordered a GC from MP in the next few weeks, I too will get the new FTD card... in the past have tossed those $15 ones... but free shipping... heck, that in itself is a great value!
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Dee, honestly, you don't even need this new card to get the Free Shipping and 500 MyPoints. Just shop through http://www.ftd.com/ftdgift and the MyPoints deal automatically kicks in. Just make sure you use the same email that you use for MyPoints.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:43 pm

Lori wrote:Dee, honestly, you don't even need this new card to get the Free Shipping and 500 MyPoints. Just shop through http://www.ftd.com/ftdgift and the MyPoints deal automatically kicks in. Just make sure you use the same email that you use for MyPoints.

Oh cool, thanks... was there an end date to this offer?
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:56 pm

I threw the card out when I realized that all you needed was the URL, so I can't say for sure. But if you have an occasion coming up you can order now and choose the date of delivery that you need.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:35 pm

February 28th, 2010 is the date on the card...
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Number of posts : 625
Honeycomb : the doomed level 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down