Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who's my points coupons have shown as reedemed?

+2
thebigscott
chelle
6 posters

Go down

who's my points coupons have shown as reedemed? Empty who's my points coupons have shown as reedemed?

Post by chelle Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:22 pm

Has anyone printed off a my points coupon and had it show as redeemed?

Someone asked on another board adn I said I would ask. I cant imagine how they do it. ??
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

who's my points coupons have shown as reedemed? Empty Re: who's my points coupons have shown as reedemed?

Post by thebigscott Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:13 pm

I have several that are showing as redeemed and are pending for 30 days.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

who's my points coupons have shown as reedemed? Empty Re: who's my points coupons have shown as reedemed?

Post by chelle Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:16 pm

Cool!! so it does work!! Smile
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by dms07 Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:16 pm

chelle wrote:Has anyone printed off a my points coupon and had it show as redeemed?

Someone asked on another board adn I said I would ask. I cant imagine how they do it. ??

It looks like I have a couple still pending.. funny thing is that I couldn't get them to print from the MyPoints site so I got them elsewhere, but they still showed up in my account somehow.. go figure lol

who's my points coupons have shown as reedemed? 8-27-200812-10-51PM
dms07
dms07
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 81
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:38 pm

hmmmm.... thats weird!! but cool! Smile
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:34 pm

They certainly do show, and the 25 point bonus for redeeming five or more in one month show up also.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggins Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:16 pm

I redeemed a few this past weekend when we were across the border in upper New York state! Had hoped to be able to use 5 of them to get the extra points but couldn't find a 5th product to be able to use my other 3 coupons! Oh well, I'll be happy if I get 40 for the 4 I was able to use!

It's great to see that they do work ............ any idea as to how long before they show up as pending points?
Muggins
Muggins
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 249
Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:18 pm

It took mine forever. But if you want to get more of the points send the coupons you couldn't use to Chelle. She can put them in a coupon group and maybe someone can use them and you'll get your points. It's not worth printing them JUST for that, but if you've already got them printed might as well.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggins Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:38 pm

thebigscott wrote:It took mine forever. But if you want to get more of the points send the coupons you couldn't use to Chelle. She can put them in a coupon group and maybe someone can use them and you'll get your points. It's not worth printing them JUST for that, but if you've already got them printed might as well.

Now there's an idea Karen ...................... I may just do that as it may be a few months before we head across again and they will likely have expired by then.

THANKS!
Muggins
Muggins
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggins Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:54 pm

So far, 1 of the 4 coupons I redeemed on August 23rd has been posted to MyPoints and shows as pending until Oct. 23rd. Wonder when the other 3 will show up? They were all redeemed at the same store on the same day, different processing times for different product companies I guess.
Muggins
Muggins
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by effdee Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:09 pm

Mine have always showed up. I redeemed some and it took over a month for them to show up, and they spanned the end of one month and beginning of another when they actually showed (despite all being done in the same month) but I still got the bonus for using five in a month.

effdee
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down