Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Border - Canada/United States of America

+3
tara
Rebecca1340
trax
7 posters

Go down

The Border - Canada/United States of America Empty The Border - Canada/United States of America

Post by trax Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:44 pm

There is a border.

What I find so stupid - so dumb founded is who invented this system? If you invite Canadians to flap their lips, acknowledge them. Understand the geography, Canadians are not Americans.

Going to seek a lawyer, divorce pending, deeply.
trax
trax
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1470
Honeycomb : In Hold Mode - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

The Border - Canada/United States of America Empty Re: The Border - Canada/United States of America

Post by Rebecca1340 Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:58 pm

I agree. If you're going to invite us and try to have your company grow here, doesn't it make sense to do some research and try to figure out what needs to be done differently in a foreign country? I wonder how they handle England?
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

The Border - Canada/United States of America Empty Re: The Border - Canada/United States of America

Post by tara Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:02 pm

there's a border?

seriously I totally see why you guys are upset, and I am upset for you. A bit of research on their part could go a LONG way.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by BeachyBum Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:03 pm

My b/f lives in Canada ....... I HATE that border!! Sad
BeachyBum
BeachyBum
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 791
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~ 2 Golden Keys ~ Bzzing since 2003
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:01 pm

Not only do they not understand their is a border, they DONT get that we dont all live in BIG cities.

I KNOW that y'all live far away from all the 'cool' places to shop. I know I do. heck, I have never even BEEN in a starbucks. OR to be honest, 95% of the stores they have GC for. So I know that if you live further out than me you un's up yonder are screwed.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:56 pm

I've never been in a Starbucks either Chelle- in fact I saw my first one in Syracuse a few weeks ago. I don't get out much and when I do I am very picky about where I spend my money. I can make 20 pots at home for the price of one of their cups. I think it's hard for city folks to imagine what life is like for us backwards hillbillies. The biggest thing in my little town? a toss up between Mc donalds, Dunkin donuts, and Aldi's. In fact that is the whole town.

Wait I lied, it is also home of the boxing hall of fame. Cool I guess, if you like boxing, lol. I have never been in it, and probably never will.
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:59 pm

heck girl, we have a lowes, walmart, DQ, BK, Mcdonalds, sonic, family dollar AND dollar general!

but thts it! LOL
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:06 pm

oh wait we do have dollar general and a family dollar, and a rite aid too. I don;t really live in town though, I'm out in cow country.
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by trax Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:27 pm

Chelle, you have it made! cheers

We do not have lowes.

I am Canadian, reside in what is called the 'high country'. High meaning elevation, however, the #1 export from British Columbia is ... you know. It does not come in a box of 6 or 12. It grows wild and the dollars it brings for the province of British Columbia, well, it is not my figure of 36-24-36. cheers
trax
trax

Number of posts : 1470
Honeycomb : In Hold Mode - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:28 pm

chelle wrote:heck girl, we have a lowes, walmart, DQ, BK, Mcdonalds, sonic, family dollar AND dollar general!

but thts it! LOL
that sounds like almost more than my city, Hopkinsville, has! Oh, and Rally Burger Laughing
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:30 pm

Rebecca1340 wrote:I agree. If you're going to invite us and try to have your company grow here, doesn't it make sense to do some research and try to figure out what needs to be done differently in a foreign country? I wonder how they handle England?
Well Bummers, Rebecca and all you other Canadians... I wonder too, why? But it's strange, on their home page, down at the bottom, they have 3 flags/country names... but yet it seems odd they really aren't conducting a lot of business in two out of the 3 countries listed.
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCuffs Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:56 pm

chelle wrote:heck girl, we have a lowes, walmart, DQ, BK, Mcdonalds, sonic, family dollar AND dollar general!

but thts it! LOL

Now imagine spending most of your life in a decent sized town, moving to a HUGE city, then back out in the middle of nowhere. LOL I'm now stuck with McDonalds, Hardees, and 2 gas stations, hell, we just got a grocery store a few months ago.

Oh and everything shuts down by 9pm. Shocked
MrsCuffs
MrsCuffs
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down