Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why I'm not as offended as I was over Shaloha

5 posters

Go down

Why I'm not as offended as I was over Shaloha Empty Why I'm not as offended as I was over Shaloha

Post by thebigscott Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:28 pm

I don't particularly like the new system. But I'm not as offended over this as I was over the transfer to Shaloha. The reason is that most of how this affects me is going to be optional. The reports are only going to be worth 36 cents... but I know the rate so I can decide how much effort I put into future reports. I'm going to write very basic reports that only take a few moments to do. I can't get more benefit from doing more frogs... but now that I know that I will simply only do three frogs a month.

Shaloha bothered me because it reduced the value of work I had already done.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Why I'm not as offended as I was over Shaloha Empty Re: Why I'm not as offended as I was over Shaloha

Post by arny Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:31 pm

thebigscott wrote:I don't particularly like the new system. But I'm not as offended over this as I was over the transfer to Shaloha. The reason is that most of how this affects me is going to be optional. The reports are only going to be worth 36 cents... but I know the rate so I can decide how much effort I put into future reports. I'm going to write very basic reports that only take a few moments to do. I can't get more benefit from doing more frogs... but now that I know that I will simply only do three frogs a month.

Shaloha bothered me because it reduced the value of work I had already done.
I hate feeling like I can do very little it have it be just fine...but I guess that is the way its supposed to be..
I am fine and moving on..

No MYpoints has my full attention...grrrr
arny
arny
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Why I'm not as offended as I was over Shaloha Empty Re: Why I'm not as offended as I was over Shaloha

Post by Honey Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:33 pm

I guess I am happy to have been screwed again. Gives me a good reason to do just a little bit and keep an eye out for a good campaign worth my time. I keep my status, but still doing less. I am offered very few campaigns, so I guess that works. I just don't really respect this company much. I had felt that way before, but decided to give them a fair shake to change. They did not gain my respect back with this. Like I said though, makes life easier for me I guess.
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:38 pm

I don't know how to feel about all of this. I miss seeing the top 100 and seeing where I stood. I would love to see the new top 100.

I don't think we have any level 7 agent yet. I am one honeycomb from having four golden keys. Now I just need campaigns.
Ender5803
Ender5803

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by cheyandwysmom Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:45 pm

I agree with you on this one, Karen. One of my initial concerns was that I was supposed to have been a tier 4 as of midnight last night. (go figure that I would cut it that close!) This morning, I didn't have the extra golden key that I should have been credited with, since the final report was reviewed yesterday.

I am happy to say that I IM'd bzz, and that they fixed it. They weren't going to initially, but changed their mind and did.

The only concern/complaint I have is also the low bzzpoints. I will most likely keep bzz'ing, but most likely just what they are asking for, no extras. It's just like Who's Line is it Anyway for real now - the points don't matter.
cheyandwysmom
cheyandwysmom
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:03 pm

I'm so happy to hear they fixed that! I was hoping they would, since you did meet all the requirements to earn it.

And LOL at the WLIIA joke!
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down