Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about the Shaloha answers?

+11
JeepMom
eat_a_cookies
Kate2456
Jezzelle
Rebecca1340
itsirC
edbson
Honey
arny
chelle
thebigscott
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What do you think about the Shaloha answers? Empty What do you think about the Shaloha answers?

Post by thebigscott Tue May 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Personally, I think they owed us a better reply than simply changing the FAQs about Shaloha. I would have expected a BeeLog post, an e-mail, or something on the home page. I would never have found the reply on my own because I already read the FAQs and didn't realize they'd been updated. It's as if they are dodging the tough questions. And it bothers me a lot.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the Shaloha answers? Empty Re: What do you think about the Shaloha answers?

Post by chelle Tue May 27, 2008 9:51 pm

I think its PURE BULL SHIT. and not the good kind either. This is the stinky green kind. with lots of blow flies.

They screwed up, and wont even come out and say it. They say they were mistaken... come on.. They KNOW they are making us use a different site that many dont like, cant use, or what ever.

and I dont like being forced to do anything. They were wrong. they know they were wrong and cant even face anyone about it?

and your right Karen. Very few people would think to look at FAQ's that we have already read. that was underhanded and dirty.

They are just waiting for everyone to decide they can live with my points, even maybe like it. They know they have us by the short hairs.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the Shaloha answers? Empty Re: What do you think about the Shaloha answers?

Post by arny Tue May 27, 2008 9:52 pm

More questions than answers...

Its all I am left with.
arny
arny
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Tue May 27, 2008 9:54 pm

my main question is "do I get the vasiline for free or do I have to buy it with my points? "
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Tue May 27, 2008 9:57 pm

chelle wrote:my main question is "do I get the vasiline for free or do I have to buy it with my points? "
I beelieve that would bee 62.5 points.
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Tue May 27, 2008 9:58 pm

affraid
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Tue May 27, 2008 10:00 pm

Karen you are so right that most people would not look at the FAQ's for Shaloha answers. I think the least they could have done is posted on the BeeLog that there are new FAQ's on the subject. However, I still maintain they do not give us any answers other than please do whatever Mypoints asks us to do. Whatever Rolling Eyes
Honey
Honey

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Tue May 27, 2008 10:29 pm

Does MyPoints use spyware?
MyPoints does not auto-install any applications onto your computer without your explicit permission. MyPoints offers an optional toolbar that Members may choose to install, but are not obligated to in any way. The MyPoints toolbar does not secretly gather or relay information to any outside source.

I copied this to an email, and included a screen shot of ALL the spyware my computer gathered from 15 minutes at mypoints. NOW I want them to tell me it does not have any damn syware. No spyware my ass.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Tue May 27, 2008 10:33 pm

AND it looks like we are only getting the 8-1 piint rate DURING Shitola, according to their FAcraps
edbson
edbson

Back to top Go down

Post by itsirC Tue May 27, 2008 10:50 pm

Complete BS.

This is the part that pisses me off the most..in reference to them LYING about the getting a gift for 40 points.

What is the minimum number of BzzPoints required to qualify for a MyPoints reward?
A BzzAgent needs to transfer at least 62.5 BzzPoints (500 MyPoints) in order to be able to redeem those points for a reward on MyPoints. MyPoints offers hundreds of additional rewards that can be redeemed for points ranging beyond 1,500 BzzPoints (12,000 MyPoints) – with gift cards starting at 175 BzzPoints (1,400 MyPoints). Agents currently with insufficient points or those aiming for higher value rewards will have a chance to earn more MyPoints Points by participating in the MyPoints program and by staying active in BzzAgent campaigns. We were mistaken when we said on the BeeLog that 40 BzzPoints was the minimum number of points required to qualify for a reward. We apologize for any confusion we caused.

We apologize for any confusion we may have caused? Is that all they can say? How about them apologizing for their bold faced lie? That would have sat a little better if you asked me.
itsirC
itsirC
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by itsirC Tue May 27, 2008 10:51 pm

sorry ya'll. it has been a long couple of days with mom in and out of the hospital and this $#*& is pissing me off. I'm gonna log out before I get worked up.
itsirC
itsirC
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Tue May 27, 2008 11:14 pm

They apologized for the 40 points thing. Fine. Great. Thanks. What about forcing us to sign up for a spam site filled with "cookies" aka spyware that floods our inboxes daily, taking 40% of our points without asking, treating us like we're stupid, and lying to Canadians?
Come on guys, we're not all mindless drones. Step up to the plate.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezzelle Tue May 27, 2008 11:21 pm

The 'opps, we meant 62.5 points instead of 40, kthnxbai' answer is ridiculous.
Jezzelle
Jezzelle
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate2456 Tue May 27, 2008 11:37 pm

This is crap, they probably put it in the FAQ thinking that would get them off the hook because thats the place that people are least likely to post....this company used to be great and trustworthy at the beginning but now I am questioning their ethics among other things.

Kate2456
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Tue May 27, 2008 11:53 pm

I agree Kate. Their ethics as well as that "transparency" they brag about appear to be lacking.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed May 28, 2008 1:18 am

Not only are they lacking, they are showing their true colors.

I am telling y'all, they are just waiting for everyone to accept it and be happy with it.

they dont care if they loose one or two of us.

BUT if we all just start to accept it as the only way it can be they will get away with screwing us.

I understand that some folks dont want to rock the boat in case they end up on the pest list. But if we havent made it there yet I doubt we will.
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by eat_a_cookies Wed May 28, 2008 1:48 am

That was very sneaky of them.

I am so disappointed.
eat_a_cookies
eat_a_cookies
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Wed May 28, 2008 10:05 am

chelle what is it you would like people to do? I know nothing to do other than voice complaints and not write any reports right now. Do you have any good ideas?
Honey
Honey

Back to top Go down

Post by JeepMom Wed May 28, 2008 10:32 am

At this point, even 50 people boycotting the site wouldn't have an impact. There are so many people on the internet now. This is happening everywhere, just not BA. Boomertowne has devalued points twice in the last six months, netwinner made it harder to cash out, and there are numerous others.

The economy sucks and it's killing companies that revolve around advertising.

Market saturation is killing rewards. Same thing happening with mystery shopping.

Rewards are getting lower and lower because new people come in and don't expect the same things that we do. They either don't know better or don't care. We care because we've seen the good. Companies no longer care about longevity or commitment, they just want what will get them by for the lowest cost possible.
JeepMom
JeepMom
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 267
Honeycomb : Level 6 SweetBee
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Wed May 28, 2008 10:41 am

JeepMom, I have been an agent since 2004 , but taken some looong breaks too lol. I get mad and leave, come back, leave, etc.
BTW I liked your CVS video. It was very cute! I too am a crazy coupon lady lol!
Honey
Honey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed May 28, 2008 10:47 am

I hate to guess what they would do. We have a lot of their most active agents here and they know it...
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Wed May 28, 2008 11:04 am

There's nothing that can be done if you stop and think about it. Ok, they have new agents joining daily, they have the #'s to impress thier clients. They have the data to impress thier clients. If 100 or 300 of us aren't happy w/the changes.. too bad it's not going to make an impact.

I personally am let down over how they dealt w/our concerns. Seriously.. this was very wrong of them .. had I not read ON HERE there was even more added to the FAQ.. I wouldn't have known. AND the point conversion is during shitola.. what happens after that? Do we get bzzpoints that are converted to mypoints? How is all this going to work? I understand our bzzpoints will be in our mypoints accounts on the 9th.. but are they going to be "pending" points? I've got 105 "pending" points on mypoints now that have been "pending" since Christ was a child. I still have a ton of questions for the hive and this is truly unfair and sneaky of them.

I am still disturbed over the fact they've not faced any of us or the issues at hand. I guess their figuring "leave the bees alone.. they will settle". Bottom line here is there'snothing we can do. Only ppl we are hurting by not submitting our reports is ourselves.. we're losing points/qc... personally I've been submitting my reports but not all of them. One here and there... if for no other reason to keep my qc up and bzzpoints coming in so that when it all is said and done on the 9th... I'll have a decent amt of mypits to redeem.

I'm with everyone else in feeling very let down by thier lack of communication.. seems they really do not care about our concerns.

This so sucks.
Scarlett
Scarlett

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed May 28, 2008 11:10 am

Looks like everyone else is where I was a few days ago -- disillusionment. I'm back to anger now though! LOL! If nothing else they need to come out and admit that they screwed us over and apologize for a lot more than the 40 points thing.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Wed May 28, 2008 11:46 am

I am not disillusioned, I am mad! They lied to us, as if we are idiots or something. The "OH we were mistaken" is bullshit, and I think after 5 or so years for amny of us we deserve better. WE made them what they are, WE could take that away.
edbson
edbson

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Wed May 28, 2008 12:10 pm

Unfortunately I don't think we can take that away. They have gone the way of most companies, greedy. they care about their bottom line, we are replaceable. It sucks but it's true. I guess I am not in the upset category because this is exactly what I expected from them. It's really genius they get six figures from companies for marketing. We do the work for free.

I have been less than thrilled for months, since they lied to me in the comdev department. they are NOT open and honest, in fact they are the opposite. They ignore questions from who (in their own words) are their bread and butter. They don't give two shits about us or what we think, they will just move on to the next group.

I don't blame Joe, in fact I kind of pity him, but then again I didn't throw my trust in his corner in the first place. I don't trust mouth pieces and I bet he either never comes back here, or does with some feel better bullshit excuses of why we have been ignored for a week in an attempt to make us all happy and shut us up again with more lies and half truths.

In my humble (and very unpopular opinion) there shouldn't be rewards anyway. They say they can't give cash because then it would be paying us top bzz and therefore wrong. Rewards do the same thing, people are encouraged to turn in as many reports as possible to gain more points. Now we have this
report 1- I told friend A I was getting Glade
2-I told friend B I was getting glade
3- I told friend C I was getting glade
4- I showed my friend A glade and gave a coupon
5- I told friend B I got glade and gave her a coupon
6 I told friend C yetserdayblah blah blah
7- my friend liked glade and used coupon.
and so on......

Without points I bet 90% would turn that into ONE report not try to get 300 points and break it up in 20 reports and gain the points for what was essentially one bzz. Its a serious flaw, maybe it's just me but points/rewards in essence is the same as paying.

Either way it's labeled as greed despite the fact it is EXACTLY what they have encouraged the entire time. Now they are wondering like a bunch of idiots "where did we go wrong?, and man these people are greedy"

LOL there's my take on the whole topic
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next