Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaloha & BzzPerks FAQs

+2
idatater46
Scar
6 posters

Go down

Shaloha & BzzPerks FAQs Empty Shaloha & BzzPerks FAQs

Post by Scar Thu May 22, 2008 10:59 am

This is on everyone's home page under their BzzPoints. I'm putting it here for discussions & clarification:

What is it?
Right Now: Goodbye BzzPoints
Shaloha is how we get from the outdated rewards system to the new, awesome one. We want to make sure all Agents have the chance to use their BzzPoints before we move on to the new system, which gives Agents more choice and flexibility when it comes to great rewards.

That's why you have the option to transfer your BzzPoints to our new rewards partner, MyPoints. Every Agent who agrees to the points transfer will be able to use those points on June 9.

Coming June 9: Hello BzzPerks
On June 9, we roll out our complete new rewards system. Hey, you gave us your wish list, so we made it our to-do list. Soon you'll have greater access to both fun campaigns and cool stuff. That's because there will be two main types of BzzAgent perks:

Here's how BzzPerks will work:

Earn Status
We're making it easier to improve your Agent status and get access to Golden Keys, Early Invites and Bonus BzzKits.

Get Stuff
We're also introducing our new rewards partner, MyPoints. They'll give you more variety and flexibility when it comes to claiming rewards.

Shaloha & BzzPerks FAQs
When do my BzzPoints officially show up in my MyPoints account?
June 9. Just a little longer. After all, we want to give all Agents a chance to tell us if they want to transfer their BzzPoints.

Do the BzzPoints I agreed to transfer to MyPoints ever expire?
Yes, but only if you're inactive for 12 consecutive months (which applies to any MyPoints Points, including those you may earn for future BzzAgent or MyPoints activities).

Why weren't more Golden Keys offered for sale?
We wish we could invite every Agent into every campaign, but it's just not possible. We didn't want to sell so many that Agents who purchased one wouldn't get to use it.

What can I do if I wasn't able to buy a Golden Key?
Even if you wern't able to get one during Shaloha, you'll still be able to earn Golden Keys when we launch BzzPerks on June 9.

When does BzzPerks start?!
June 9! We know, we're excited too.

Only 17Days Until BzzPerks Launches on June 9
Current BzzPoints: xxx
As you requested, we've transferred your points to MyPoints. You'll see them in your MyPoints account on June 9. In the meantime, keep on bzzing. And don't worry, any points you earn between now and June 9 will automatically be transferred to MyPoints.

Shaloha & BzzPerks FAQs
When do my BzzPoints officially show up in my MyPoints account?
June 9. Just a little longer. After all, we want to give all Agents a chance to tell us if they want to transfer their BzzPoints.

Do the BzzPoints I agreed to transfer to MyPoints ever expire?
Yes, but only if you're inactive for 12 consecutive months (which applies to any MyPoints Points, including those you may earn for future BzzAgent or MyPoints activities).

Why weren't more Golden Keys offered for sale?
We wish we could invite every Agent into every campaign, but it's just not possible. We didn't want to sell so many that Agents who purchased one wouldn't get to use it.

What can I do if I wasn't able to buy a Golden Key?
Even if you wern't able to get one during Shaloha, you'll still be able to earn Golden Keys when we launch BzzPerks on June 9.

When does BzzPerks start?!

Only 17Days Until BzzPerks Launches on June 9
Current BzzPoints: XXX
As you requested, we've transferred your points to MyPoints. You'll see them in your MyPoints account on June 9. In the meantime, keep on bzzing. And don't worry, any points you earn between now and June 9 will automatically be transferred to MyPoints.

Last edited by thescarlette on Thu May 22, 2008 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scar
Scar
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Shaloha & BzzPerks FAQs Empty Re: Shaloha & BzzPerks FAQs

Post by idatater46 Thu May 22, 2008 12:48 pm

Does it even deserve our conversation.
idatater46
idatater46
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Thu May 22, 2008 12:53 pm

spiffy... and yes that's sarcasm
Scarlett
Scarlett

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Thu May 22, 2008 1:03 pm

But how do you two really feel? Shaloha & BzzPerks FAQs 88315
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krys091 Thu May 22, 2008 1:13 pm

Rolling Eyes I feel so frustrated! I was so excited for this whole thing just to go pfffbbbttttt.

krys091
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by trax Thu May 22, 2008 1:22 pm

Geez and yikers, I have not been around for very long with Bzz but for those who have and had lots of points you got screwed. I think that is a *l#K@%$ shame.
trax
trax

Number of posts : 1470
Honeycomb : In Hold Mode - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down