Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BzzAgent in Wonderland.. (new BeeLog Post)

+13
Honey
spiritia
itsirC
mrschia
59pearly
cheyandwysmom
Ender5803
mollysmomma
Lori
thebigscott
Rebecca1340
brandiland73
Scar
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BzzAgent in Wonderland.. (new BeeLog Post) - Page 2 Empty Re: BzzAgent in Wonderland.. (new BeeLog Post)

Post by Honey Thu May 22, 2008 1:57 pm

I think you only have to be 13 to be a BzzAgent. They didn't even check the min age allowed at Mypoints, oh geez Rolling Eyes
Honey
Honey
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

BzzAgent in Wonderland.. (new BeeLog Post) - Page 2 Empty Re: BzzAgent in Wonderland.. (new BeeLog Post)

Post by olivefrm Thu May 22, 2008 1:57 pm

olivefrm
olivefrm
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 175
Honeycomb : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-29

http://materialgirlstuff.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Thu May 22, 2008 2:04 pm

My DD has been asking to join and now I'm glad I didn't encourage it! They can't have thought this out for a year. Either that or they are dumb as rocks.

I repeat. The post makes perfect sense if you substitute "the rabbit" with "your ass".
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Thu May 22, 2008 2:10 pm

this just gets worse and worse. I feel sorry for that girl. Ppl are going to lose thier points cause thier under 18.. thier going to lose points because thier spouse is a bzzagent and they can't have more then 1 mypits (yes mypits) acct per household.

Assinine.
Scarlett
Scarlett
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Thu May 22, 2008 3:11 pm

It's really heated over there
Ender5803
Ender5803

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Thu May 22, 2008 3:18 pm

Yep!
Scar
Scar

Number of posts : 1135
Honeycomb : Honey-Freaking-Bee-Finally!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Thu May 22, 2008 3:22 pm

yeah i'd like to tell those "rewards are just a bonus" ppl to stick it up thier asses. I read bzz before i joined and i do believe i read "submit reports, earn bzzpoints towards great stuff" type of thing

up urs u pompus asses

umm

did i spell pompus right?
Scarlett
Scarlett

Back to top Go down

Post by cheyandwysmom Thu May 22, 2008 3:23 pm

I don't really think it's heated, just a (relatively) minor disagreement. Smile
cheyandwysmom
cheyandwysmom
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mrschia Thu May 22, 2008 3:25 pm

yada, yada, yada, lol

glad some others feel like me!!!
mrschia
mrschia

Number of posts : 670
Honeycomb : Level 6~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Thu May 22, 2008 3:42 pm

Scarlett wrote:yeah i'd like to tell those "rewards are just a bonus" ppl to stick it up thier asses. I read bzz before i joined and i do believe i read "submit reports, earn bzzpoints towards great stuff" type of thing

up urs u pompus asses

umm

I am on the fence here I love my bzzkits and would have been okay with just that but they started rewards and I must say I love them, want them and will redeem them. I know you must hate me but If after all the rewards are redeemed I would be okay with just bzzkits and GREAT ones at that. Now with that said that just how I feel. I would still be an agent with or without, no big deal.

Oh the "stick it up thier asses" comment I think needs to apply to some of them I just hope it's not me, I have a small ass and mypoints doesn't offer lube. Your too funny!
Ender5803
Ender5803

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Thu May 22, 2008 3:49 pm

Ender5803 wrote:
Scarlett wrote:yeah i'd like to tell those "rewards are just a bonus" ppl to stick it up thier asses. I read bzz before i joined and i do believe i read "submit reports, earn bzzpoints towards great stuff" type of thing

up urs u pompus asses

umm

I am on the fence here I love my bzzkits and would have been okay with just that but they started rewards and I must say I love them, want them and will redeem them. I know you must hate me but If after all the rewards are redeemed I would be okay with just bzzkits and GREAT ones at that. Now with that said that just how I feel. I would still be an agent with or without, no big deal.

Oh the "stick it up thier asses" comment I think needs to apply to some of them I just hope it's not me, I have a small ass and mypoints doesn't offer lube. Your too funny!

I agree with both of you!
They seem to be trying to silence anyone that doesn't like the new system and I think that's pretty crappy.
Bzz is a freaking WOM company. Aren't they always saying report Bzz good & bad...just be honest!
Well people are being honest on the board and those little sycophants are busy trying to shut down anyone who's not gushing over what a wonderful new system this is.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by trax Thu May 22, 2008 3:50 pm

Now there is the key that unlocks the door. You folks get bzz kits!
Bzz Agent in Hinterland
trax
trax

Number of posts : 1470
Honeycomb : In Hold Mode - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by krys091 Thu May 22, 2008 5:21 pm

I think that if there hadn't been so much hype and if everyone hadn't gotten so excited about Shaloha they wouldn't be having so many disappointed people. I mean yeah we would still be upset by the exchange rate, but I doubt that we would have cared nearly as much. I know I was thinking it would be awesome and different..... and then I saw MyPoints *BIG letdown*.

I have had a Mypoints account for about a year and half to two years now and only do the e-mail click thrus for points. There have been spans of time (usually about a month or so at a time when I am SUPER busy) where I will not do my click thrus, but all in all I have been pretty good about doing them. I only have 4200 MyPoints, just getting to the where I can actually cash out for dinner out or something.

Now for not spending much time on it, and being I just do the e-mails MyPoints is great.... by itself. I hate to think that all the time I spent on writing my bzz reports and bzzing the product was worth only as much as I already have in my MyPoints account.

I also wish they would have thought about us as being able to do math, and know that and Ipod is $200/2000 bzzpoints and now that same $200/2000 bzzpoint Ipod would be closer to 3600 bzzpoints if you redeemed for $200 in Circuit City gift cards.

Ok done ranting not sure if I made sense, but I have to chase after my 18 m/o so no time to edit atm if I didnt (make sense that is) Like a Star @ heaven

krys091
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Thu May 22, 2008 5:47 pm

i wanted STUFF!

not mypits... STUFF
Scarlett
Scarlett

Back to top Go down

Post by mrschia Thu May 22, 2008 6:05 pm

I am walkking away from the bee log now....I need to get in a better mood before DH comes home...lol

time for a glass of wine so I am not a whine
mrschia
mrschia

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Thu May 22, 2008 6:10 pm

Me too,
I just posted there.
Some people are just plain hateful!
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by mrschia Thu May 22, 2008 6:15 pm

I read that and it was GREAT!!!!
mrschia
mrschia

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Thu May 22, 2008 6:26 pm

I am not the least bit upset or offended when people are happy with the change. I am NOT happy, but that doesn't mean I want you to not be happy either.

I do, however, wish that those who are pleased with the change would show some consideration in their BeeLog posts to those who would like to voice their complaints to BzzAgent on BzzAgent's official blog.

As to those who keep telling me that if I don't like it, I should leave, I don't see why I shouldn't stay and work to improve an organization that has the potential to be great, but isn't.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mrschia Thu May 22, 2008 6:28 pm

I just wish more people would speak up, but they are afraid because the hive knows who they are....
mrschia
mrschia

Back to top Go down

Post by trax Thu May 22, 2008 6:35 pm

It is the internet - everyone knows who you are.
trax
trax

Number of posts : 1470
Honeycomb : In Hold Mode - Level 6
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mrschia Thu May 22, 2008 7:48 pm

BzzAgent in Wonderland.. (new BeeLog Post) - Page 2 393567
mrschia
mrschia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2