Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little help please for those who dont mind?

2 posters

Go down

A little help please for those who dont mind? Empty A little help please for those who dont mind?

Post by KellyM Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Im trying to win a FB contest to win a $50 gift cert for a local photographer that I had do Issacs newborn pics. If I win the gc it will pay for most of a shoot which Id use for his 1year pics since her gcs dont expire. What I need is for people to go to the Viewpoint - photography by Ragina FB page and "like" it and then post on Viewpoint's wall that Kelly Mehta sent you. If you dont post on the wall that I sent you, the "like" wont count. I need probably 10-15 more people to win first place. For those who dont mind, I'd appreciate the vote. Thanks! P.S. the profile pic of Viewpoints page is my grandson Issac, she also has a couple other pictures of him on there.. Smile
KellyM
KellyM
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

A little help please for those who dont mind? Empty Re: A little help please for those who dont mind?

Post by edbson Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:13 am

I would, if i could even see the pics, but you ignored my friend request
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

A little help please for those who dont mind? Empty Re: A little help please for those who dont mind?

Post by KellyM Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:38 pm

I forgot all about it...! I'll confirm now..you dont have to vote if you dont want to.. lol I need like probably 10-15 more people to do it to win and only have until the 30th.. but you'll get to see pics of Issac on my FB photo album of him!
KellyM
KellyM

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyM Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Here's a recent picture of him that I took Smile
A little help please for those who dont mind? Issac002
KellyM
KellyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down