Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bored out of my mind

5 posters

Go down

bored out of my mind Empty bored out of my mind

Post by tara Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:41 pm

We were suppose to go to a Christmas party today but it was canceled, we had one hell of a storm this morning. So when it cleared up my parents took the kids to see Santa at the mall (thank god there is no place I would like to be less, than at the mall, let alone to stand forever in line with Rylan who is just going to scream anyway) My house is clean, my laundry is done (well as much as I am doing, lol), the presents are all wrapped and while most years I am running around like a headless chicken- I am remarkably calm and caught up... and bored.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

bored out of my mind Empty Re: bored out of my mind

Post by thebigscott Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:47 pm

I'm bored, too. I have tons to do, but am boycotting a lot of it. I just curled Caly's hair and did her makeup and that was fun, but I'm sick of laundry, sick of being sick, and really want to drink something other than water. Mostly, I just am tired of being in the house.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:00 pm

OK, I have the bigger kids loading the little ones into the car and we're heading out for a drive. I got to thinking about it and realized that Zoe and Quinn haven't left the house since Thursday morning. No wonder they're fussy! So we're taking a break and going out to buy juice (always need juice). Then when we come back, we decorate the tree. If that's all I get done before Christmas that's almost enough. All the presents are bought and wrapped except for two, and neither of those is going to be wrapped so all I have to do is buy them. The only other thing I really want is fresh sheets on all the beds and the laundry done and floors mopped. But if it doesn't happen, I'll get over it.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:39 pm

i just wrassled Bow for over an hour while BR played Texas Hold 'em with the older kids. Rayley won. Ignorance is bliss I reckon Smile

I am just glad to be doin nothin and watchin Andy Griffith. Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:58 pm

I have a some shopping left tomorrow, get something for Dh and finish off MIL. She is getting B&B works crap, she likes it, and it is easy, they even wrap.
I am TIRED, I drove to Hemphill today, then stopped in Jasper at the Walmart, drove to Broaddus, then back to Jasper, ate at Novrosky's, and then home,.....exhausted!

Dh and I shopped until pretty late last night, so I have some wrapping to do, but thats it. TOmorrow I have shopping and laundry, then tuesday baking. I am going to my Dad's house in the next town, 7 whole miles away to bake, since he has a full size Vulcan stove there, and I have a 8X11 travel trailer oven....LOL
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:17 pm

I am bored also it ha been snowing for 48 hours--We have more snow now than we did for all of last year.... some area's of the state (for school) won't be opening until Jan 5th.. I did go to work yesterday and that was a joke the salon was kind of dead due to the weather. The main roads were ok -but the side roads are a nitemare.. I have 4 more shelters to deliver to and I guess there going to have to wait until after Xmas which stinks --but I really don't want to be traveling on the Hills of Worcester Ma--there bad enough without snow.. Thank god I went to Boston on wed nite to deliver...Since the homeless veterns shelters is one of the ones that need me the most.. Take care....

oh the weather outside is frightful.......(LOL)
Sharon
Sharon
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 319
Honeycomb : level 6 -1 gold keys
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:44 pm

Shoot Erin, wished I had known I would have cancled Lufkin and met you in Jasper Smile

I am just plain tired.

I wont go into it all here. Might copy and paste my blog bitch later.. I just dont have the energy to type it twice.

Of course these few words should explain it "mother, and 4 kids in truck from 8:30am to 4:30pm..."

OH and when I left here thismoring, it was ICING! BB sized ICE was coming down hard!! it literly looked on my porch like someone had dumped my expensive thing of sea salt all over. (yes I accused, and even had to taste it to make sure... )

Its stopped here at the house, but still below freezing. of course it will be 70 tomorrow....
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down