Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These Kids Are Killing Me!

3 posters

Go down

These Kids Are Killing Me! Empty These Kids Are Killing Me!

Post by Rebecca1340 Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:16 pm

As you all know the boys are playing t-ball twice/week and I didn't really plan on coaching, but ended up doing it anyway because they were lacking volunteers.
Then swimming lessons started this week and go every morning for two weeks. I was planning to just sit back and watch, but Sam isn't tall enough to touch the bottom so the teacher asked me if I would go in as well so that she could also give Devon the instruction he needs. I didn't really want to, but her reasoning did make more sense than trying to keep one kid happy while the other one swam and then trade off and try to keep the other one happy.
Then Devon's kindergarden teacher called today to set up a time to meet him and Mike and I. I was actually kind of surprised that his teacher is a man -- you don't see too many male kindergarden teachers around here!
All this means that I'm wiped and the kids aren't! LOL!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

These Kids Are Killing Me! Empty Re: These Kids Are Killing Me!

Post by Starrlyte Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:40 pm

Oy!!! So much for relaxing, but sounds like it's all fun and important stuff! Never a dull moment in a house full of boys!

My sons 4th grade teacher last year was a man, but everyone else has been women so far. I expect starting next year at the middle school, we'll see more male teachers for him.
Starrlyte
Starrlyte
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 349
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:02 pm

Sounds like you are gona be busy rebecca!

I only have a few loose ends to tie up from last year. We finished yearbook yesterday (THANK GOD!) and I have to meet with the company rep in Late July Early AUgust for next years. And I also need to order the school supplies for next year. we do prepacked school supplies.

ANd once I finish this room, I am done for the summer. at least till we get closer to the new year. Wink

Luckily my mother in law works at a day care. They haveactivities planned for the kids all summer and about once a week she will see if they want to go.
Twice they went to the park, and today they are going to 'fun planet' its like chucky cheese, only cheesier.. They actually serve frozen walmart pizza's.. LOL
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:49 pm

Frozen Walmart pizzas? That's hilarious!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down