Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents of Young Kids or have kids who watch Dinosaur Train --- HELP!

5 posters

Go down

Parents of Young Kids or have kids who watch Dinosaur Train --- HELP! Empty Parents of Young Kids or have kids who watch Dinosaur Train --- HELP!

Post by greeneyes Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:15 am

I had my first review on my blog and it was for Dinosaur Train. I also have a copy to give away. I need to have at least 10 people enter. Thought no problem, but its harder then you think. I have advertised it around online without much luck.

http://goingfullthrottle.blogspot.com/2011/08/dinosaur-train-big-city-dvd-review.html

The general consensus is, its just a dvd. Not worth very much, so why waste the time signing up. Rolling Eyes I've made it very easy and gave several options for sign-up.

So what is wrong with people? No Its free and takes a few seconds a minute at the max. Crying or Very sad
greeneyes
greeneyes
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 514
Honeycomb : Six
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Parents of Young Kids or have kids who watch Dinosaur Train --- HELP! Empty Re: Parents of Young Kids or have kids who watch Dinosaur Train --- HELP!

Post by edbson Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:12 pm

OMG Xander LOVES Dinosaur train....me, not so much.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Parents of Young Kids or have kids who watch Dinosaur Train --- HELP! Empty Re: Parents of Young Kids or have kids who watch Dinosaur Train --- HELP!

Post by briteasafirefly Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:11 pm

I entered, but don't have any small children around...so if I win, then give to Erin, so Xander can enjoy it.
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Number of posts : 625
Honeycomb : the doomed level 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by greeneyes Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:54 pm

Will do Jessica!

Thanks to you Jessica & Erin! Parents of Young Kids or have kids who watch Dinosaur Train --- HELP! 820607

greeneyes
greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:04 pm

I'll enter when I get a chance. How do you get giveaway items? I would love to have a giveaway on my blog.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by greeneyes Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:09 pm

I would love to know that secret as well Lori. No one will share it tho. Sad

I got this one on my own, its a start. I started to follow @m80parents on twitter. They started tweeting blog giveaway URLs. I just came out and asked how I could get in on the fun. They tweeted me back and the rest is history.

I would love to know how people got the Thomas Train DVDs. We love them the most. No luck, no one will spill.
greeneyes
greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:18 pm

greeneyes wrote:I would love to know that secret as well Lori. No one will share it tho. Sad

I got this one on my own, its a start. I started to follow @m80parents on twitter. They started tweeting blog giveaway URLs. I just came out and asked how I could get in on the fun. They tweeted me back and the rest is history.

I would love to know how people got the Thomas Train DVDs. We love them the most. No luck, no one will spill.
LOL
Well, I joined the SheSpeaks blogger group, but I'm not getting very involved. It's not enough to blog about something - they also want you to attend twitter parties - and I hate that crap. I think it's my age and I just don't understand the fascination. Plus, Twitter to me means logging onto twitter.com. I don't own a smart phone (yet). DH is threatening to get me one and I keep saying wait. He wants me to get an iphone, but even DS says wait - when the new ones come out, the price on the current model will fall. I don't need the latest model.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:25 pm

I entered.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by greeneyes Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:48 pm

Lori wrote:
greeneyes wrote:I would love to know that secret as well Lori. No one will share it tho. Sad

LOL
Well, I joined the SheSpeaks blogger group, but I'm not getting very involved. It's not enough to blog about something - they also want you to attend twitter parties - and I hate that crap. I think it's my age and I just don't understand the fascination. Plus, Twitter to me means logging onto twitter.com. I don't own a smart phone (yet). DH is threatening to get me one and I keep saying wait. He wants me to get an iphone, but even DS says wait - when the new ones come out, the price on the current model will fall. I don't need the latest model.

HA! I forgot I joined the Shespeaks blogger group. I don't mind twitter parties, but then again I don't do many. Maybe do one a month or so. They are fun. Twitter really isn't for me either, but I am big into racing. So it gives me inside access and keeps me updated. Plus I can interact with the drivers. I am currently following over 1,000 accounts. No idea how it became that many. I can't keep up with it.

As for @m80parents. If you have a twitter account. Just follow them. Ask them and you will get her email address. If thats all yo want to do on twitter, that can be it. All my connecting with them is via email since. I could just give you her email, if you would like. I know they are always looking for more people.
greeneyes
greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:57 pm

I'm not a parent of young kids. Not a grandma yet, either. So I'm assuming that a lot of their stuff won't apply to me. But I'll look into it - thanks!
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:01 pm

I sent you a PM, greeneyes. Look for it up top there, or if you have your settings set to receive email, you'll get notice that you have a message waiting.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by greeneyes Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:54 pm

Thanks Tara for entering!

Lori- They have a webpage: http://m80im.com/newsroom/#fbid=iGyRcGb0-DS They do other stuff, but haven't in awhile it seems. I might ask in my next email about "adult" type campaigns. I wouldn't mind reviewing a season of The Good Wife for example. Wink

Also thanks for the PM. Going to check it out. Sounds interesting.
greeneyes
greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Post by greeneyes Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:25 pm

I just wanted to say thanks to all who entered. I picked the winner last night. It did turn out to be a bigger success then I thought. Word got out in the end.
greeneyes
greeneyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down