Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just sent an e-mail to Chuck Norris

+5
chelle
bizzeedee
Rebecca1340
Ender5803
thebigscott
9 posters

Go down

I just sent an e-mail to Chuck Norris Empty I just sent an e-mail to Chuck Norris

Post by thebigscott Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:12 pm

OK, OK, I don't even know if she's actually his cousin. But the more I thought about that irrational diatribe, the more I thought about what if she's alone, or what if she seems rational to her family and they don't know that she's had a breakdown. What if she's busy talking her caretaker into letting her borrow their car, or babysit their kid while they run an errand for her. And I didn't feel like trusting that BzzAgent would follow through on this. So I just sent Chuck Norris's official website an e-mail saying I didn't know if she was actually his cousin but that a woman using the name B.G. and claiming to be his cousin and a retired state trooper regularly posts on... and that she seemed mostly reasonable until recently but this week wrote a pages long paranoid diatribe claiming people were using the internet to steal her thoughts and sell them, and that she had made threats, and that I was worried for her and thought that they may know of her even if she isn't his cousin. I told them the post had been removed, but that I could get them a copy if they needed.

So we'll see. I do hope she's alright.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

I just sent an e-mail to Chuck Norris Empty Re: I just sent an e-mail to Chuck Norris

Post by Ender5803 Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:54 pm

OMG! lol! You didn't! You are to funny I just sent an e-mail to Chuck Norris 78280
Ender5803
Ender5803
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

I just sent an e-mail to Chuck Norris Empty Re: I just sent an e-mail to Chuck Norris

Post by thebigscott Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:07 pm

I did! But I kinda felt I had to.

My father-in-law had a series of strokes and he before he died, he also became paranoid and irrational. Even with us knowing what was going on, it was so hard to keep him safe. He would take a cab to a car auction and buy a car with a bad check so that he could drive. He would take out credit cards over the phone so that he could buy things that he had no way of paying for. He got a motorized wheelchair and took it out on the roads and got it stuck on train tracks, and when the police rescued him and took him home, he didn't even go inside he just turned around and did it again in the exact same spot. That was with him living with his wife, and her hiring a full time helper. But sometimes the helper couldn't come in because she was sick, or sometimes he would convince someone who should have known better to "help". I can't imagine what it would be like if your family didn't realize. She could easily be a danger to herself or someone else. The more I thought about what she'd written, the more it reminded me of my father-in-law when he was at his worst.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Well, I could never do that. Good for you! cheers
Ender5803
Ender5803

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:08 pm

You know it's not a bad idea -- Good thinking Karen! Reading through your FIL's antics reminds me a lot of some of the people I work with. Some of the stuff is so scary at the time and then when you look back on if a few years later it's still scary, but it kind of makes you chuckle too.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:15 pm

You go Girl! Not something I would have thought of, little lone do, but I commend you for doing so... and know you'll let us all know if you get a response I just sent an e-mail to Chuck Norris 363723
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:29 pm

bizzeedee wrote:...and know you'll let us all know if you get a response I just sent an e-mail to Chuck Norris 363723

For sure! I don't know how long it will take, though. It's not as if I could send one to him directly. I just sent it to his webpage.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:08 pm

I know this sounds like a coat tails post, but I went to his website the other day to do the same thing. of course I am on dial up and couldnt get it. my puter kept freezing up when he started talking. Sad
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:22 pm

chelle wrote:I know this sounds like a coat tails post, but I went to his website the other day to do the same thing. of course I am on dial up and couldnt get it. my puter kept freezing up when he started talking. Sad

Sorry about the dial up, but I'm glad to know I'm not out of my head for wanting to do something.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by kath Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:52 am

good for you both!

that was a great idea....

I will be waiting to see what happens next!
kath
kath

Number of posts : 1338

http://mckaitsbooks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:26 am

I doubt if you'll hear from CN. It's funny but I can't see his face or hear his name without chuckling to myself now. I also doubt if that long, crazy post was B. For one, I doubt if she'd think to change the name because that all comes up automatically. Also, it just wasn't her style...not nearly braggy enough. And third, judging by the BzzLeaderboard, she's a happy camper right now. Her score is skyrocketing! It wouldn't surprise me if she's been offered every single campaign that's come along lately.

From your description it sounds like his webpage is really intense if he starts talking when you download it.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:50 am

After reading through this thread I'm starting to think we're going about this BzzAgent thing all wrong. I know that most of us have been trying to do lots of reports and make them as good as we can in the hopes of getting more campaigns -- apparently we just have to post random comments and threaten other agents, then they give us campaigns to keep us happy I just sent an e-mail to Chuck Norris 765670
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:22 am

Rebecca- I think we are just going about the reports wrong.... a tier three I saw last night, can't find it this morning....
saw a lady in the pledge aisle told her pledge was good and she should buy it.

Yup that was it, and he/she was in tier three, gotta start saying screw the quality and start pumping the one liners out.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:33 am

tara, do not get me started! I was fuming yesterday after reading that other thread about BzzAgent. It was a tier 4 telling how she submitted a buttload of one-liners for CLEAN and CLEAR...said she's already submitted 32 for that product. She said she only gets 1 point, sometimes 3 but she didn't care...she's tier 4 and all she cares about are points. She said her reports had NO DETAILS (her caps, not mine) at all but if you threw some in you'd get a 3...she just didn't care what she got.

And I realized that I just can't read that anymore. It upsets me too much. My son is always telling me I'm a hater. "Who gave you the Hateorade?" LOL I need to stop worrying about things that upset me: BzzCheats, Heather Mills, sleazy politicians. LOL I'm turning over a new leaf.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:51 am

LOL Lori... I tell myself that a few times a week, then I see something else, lol. It's an endless battle, hard to except sometimes that life just isn't fair.
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:03 am

I am not really sure that long post was from Barbie either. I have read posts by her and opinions in the frogpond, quite a few times. you can always tell it is her. She is not overly articulate and often sounds very young and silly, instead of 58.
Oh and I am fuming over Heather Mills here too. I heard on the news she got $1500 for every HOUR they were married Rolling Eyes
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:32 am

She's a skank. A greedy skank.
When she was on Dancing With the Stars I couldn't hardly stand it, and I really love that show. I think she truly thought that America was going to fall in love with her like we did Fergie (Duchess of York, not Fergie from Black Eyed Peas fame). Wrong! I heard a comedian do a bit on her and it was so hysterically funny. I wasn't aware that so many other people were hating on her as much as I was.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:34 am

It might have been that she was off of her meds or on too many. I agree that it wasn't b's usual writing style, but it had a lot of her usual themes. Hard to say what she would say if her meds were different.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:49 am

Rebecca1340 wrote:It might have been that she was off of her meds or on too many. I agree that it wasn't b's usual writing style, but it had a lot of her usual themes. Hard to say what she would say if her meds were different.

See, that's what I was thinking. That or another stroke. In her older posts she talked about having had several. If it's someone else pretending to be her, then why hasn't she been on there since, defending her name. I figure, if it wasn't her, no big deal. He calls and checks on her, she's fine, he ignores me. But if it was her, then clearly something happened to cause a massive change in her mental state. If she has really gone from how she used to write to that post, then someone needs to know. I would want to know if my cousin did that. And I sure as hell hope someone would try to contact my family if I suddenly posted lunatic ravings. And then after I wrote it I started thinking, what if he has no cousins and she's his stalker? He should probably still know, because it's always nice to know when your stalker has gone off the deep end. Very, very strange business.

And as to Heather Mills, I don't usually follow celebrities but even I find the whole thing ridiculous. What could she possibly have been doing to make her contributions to the marriage worth that much. She must have been really good at something... maybe she makes a mean pie.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:55 am

I didn't think the queen bee post was her either. At first it crossed my mind as I was reading that it was just as crazy... but the more I read it (and I read it at least 5 times) I was more and more convinced it wasn't her.... in fact I'm pretty sure that came from a him. It sounded crazy overall but there were quite a few things thrown in to show they were being creative but knew exactly what they were saying.

Never seen Dancing with the Stars... or American Idol, lol.
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:06 pm

I also thought it could be written by a man. I am wondering if maybe it was Barbie's husband?
Honey
Honey

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:12 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of an ex-employee or competitor...
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:16 pm

tara wrote:I was thinking more along the lines of an ex-employee or competitor...

Good point, because it almost seemed as if they knew Dave Balter, and maybe others in the hive. Wonder if someone got fired recently?
Honey
Honey

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:18 pm

I definitely got the impression it was someone known personally with an really good knowledge of the company. I think they knew who it was.... and that's why it was removed so quickly with no explanation.
tara
tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:50 pm

Honey wrote:
tara wrote:I was thinking more along the lines of an ex-employee or competitor...

Good point, because it almost seemed as if they knew Dave Balter, and maybe others in the hive. Wonder if someone got fired recently?

I also got the impression that it was written by a male. I wondered if it was someone who had been thrown for being a pest and took it personally.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down