Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OpenSky Bonus Mail from MyPoints - woohoo

+4
agaphmou
tara
kleenaechs
Lori
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OpenSky Bonus Mail from MyPoints - woohoo - Page 2 Empty Re: OpenSky Bonus Mail from MyPoints - woohoo

Post by edbson Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:03 pm

MIne are skull candy, not cheap, but nice long tangle free cord...and great sound
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

OpenSky Bonus Mail from MyPoints - woohoo - Page 2 Empty Re: OpenSky Bonus Mail from MyPoints - woohoo

Post by agaphmou Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:30 am

Oh yeah,Skullcandy earbuds look really nice,haven't tried them though,yet
agaphmou
agaphmou
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:50 pm

the skull candy ones are definitely nice, but my primary use is for running and so I've never been able to justify spending the money on them. I don't need them to have amazing sound since I keep the volume low enough to still be aware of whats going on around me. I do need them to function in the weather and still work when I'm all sweaty.

I probably wouldn't even buy the zipbuds if it wasn't for the $20 off deal.
Now that I've thought about it a bit, I'm wondering if the zipbuds are going to be too heavy or bulky for me to want to run with them...
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 625
Honeycomb : the doomed level 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:44 pm

I doubt they'll be too heavy Jessica.Btw,it sad that these will ship in about 2 weeks?? Not that I'm in a hurry but why does everything seem to ship so late from this site?!
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:25 pm

It took a month for each of my orders to ship and they are slow shipping too. One is scheduled to be here today. Even though they both shipped the same day, the second one seems to be lost. I told customer service they have to fix this shipping issue & they said they are seeing what they can do - whatever! One had free shipping and I paid on the other. That doesn't seem to affect how fast it ships.
Oh and I have tiny ear canals too. I didn't realize until I heard some of the kids talking about that they need extra small ear buds in order to fit in their ears. I tried them in my ears & regular ones do not fit!

kleenaechs

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:05 pm

agaphmou wrote:I doubt they'll be too heavy Jessica.Btw,it sad that these will ship in about 2 weeks?? Not that I'm in a hurry but why does everything seem to ship so late from this site?!

I was thinking just heavier than what I'm currently using...the weirdest things will bug me when running and it can be the smallest change and it will throw me completely off until I adjust to it. I'm worried about what I'm going to do when it gets cooler out because adding layers or switching to long sleeves and pants/capris is going to drive me nuts. I guess I'm just a picky newbie runner...
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Laughing Jessica
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:32 pm

My zipbuds came in the mail today...I didn't know that the Zipbuds company was local! They came with more than I was expecting...a nice little storage pouch, ear clips(for active use), and 3 different size ear piece things.

I'm going to test them out on friday on a run..well if the weather is nice.
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:54 pm

briteasafirefly wrote:My zipbuds came in the mail today...
Wow! That was very fast!
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:21 pm

briteasafirefly wrote:My zipbuds came in the mail today...I didn't know that the Zipbuds company was local! They came with more than I was expecting...a nice little storage pouch, ear clips(for active use), and 3 different size ear piece things.

I'm going to test them out on friday on a run..well if the weather is nice.

Well,fast because she's local lmao but oh so cool!!! I can't wait to get mine and listen to my music in style!! Holla!!! Laughing
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Allof you saying you have small ear canals shouldalso try them,with different sized ear thingys you can't go wrong
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:00 pm

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

It's going to take forever for me to get mine Evil or Very Mad
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:28 pm

agaphmou wrote:A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

It's going to take forever for me to get mine Evil or Very Mad

they will be well worth the wait!!!
I took mine out for a run and I absolutely loved them! I couldn't even feel them in my ears once I had them in right and to me it almost sounds like theres just music playing around me and not directly in my ears. The cords are different than the usual electronic cords...probably what makes them tangle free.
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:40 pm

awesome Jessica! I checked and they're supposed to be here on Wednesday.I can't wait Very Happy
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:40 pm

They finally came today! woohoo!They look awesome
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Has anyone seen the deal that Open Sky has now with mypoints?

Up to 3500 points!!!
"Join OpenSky and earn 50 Points. Make a purchase and earn 2,500 Points. When you make your first purchase, earn an additional 1,000-Point bonus."

I don't know when this deal started, but I wish it was around when I got my zip buds!
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Sad
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:25 pm

I was SO disappointed with my order from them. First I hate that I have to subscribe to all these people to see their deals. I ended up getting a picture frame that looked really nice on there. But my 4 year could have made the same frame in a better quality. It was $20 and that was 60% off. It was wood- it wasn't sanded, it was stapled together from the front with little holes and had gouges in the corners. My husband (the woodworker) was mad that I got a wood frame from anywhere despite the fact it was free- just laughed at it. the paint job was shoddy at best. It was free so I wasn't paying to return it and just wrote it off as one I was sure glad I got to try before buy. But I can't help but wonder how many people may have actually paid for the same thing and I feel bad for them.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:02 pm

I contacted them(mypoints) about not getting credited for making a purchase and included the purchase info. For my $28 purchase(before the credits I had and not including tax or shipping and handling), I got 1000points thats pending until Dec. 9th.
I don't want to seem like I'm ungrateful for the 1000points, but I'm pretty tempted to email back and ask why I didn't get the 2500 points for making a purchase.

I'm thankful that I've never had any major issues with getting points credited that I earned even if I have to wait the 30 days before I can ask why I didn't get my earned points.
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyssa Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:22 pm

I joined them when I saw the 50 MyPits. Never got the point credit in my account.

I got a whole bunch of emails from OpenSky telling me how thrilled they were with my joining them and telling me about all of these products from people I'd never heard of and had no interest in.

Days later I figured I'd check the Open Sky site (through MyPits) and they wouldn't let me in without re-joining. Huh? There was no way to get into the site with just a regular login. I tried, and it told me there was already an account with that email. Gee, that's news, not.
Still no credit for joining pending or otherwise was showing in MyPits.

So then I tried going directly to OpenSky (knowing that even if I bought something, no MyPits credit). Looked around, saw that you had to "follow" a bunch of people I'd never heard of just to see what prices they wanted for their crap. So now I know why I got those emails about products; they, by default, list you as following whoever they think needs pushing at the time you join.

I "unfollowed" everyone they had foisted upon me and told 'em to unsubscribe me.

Now that I've read here about the lack of quality of their junk, I'm glad I did. What a rip-off!

Thanks for nothing, MyPits and OpenSky!

Nyssa

Number of posts : 525
Honeycomb : Just entering the Black Hole
Registration date : 2008-06-17

http://nyssa.cnc.net

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:49 pm

I actually love the zipbud ear phone buds that I got through OpenSky and they are really great quality and there have been other things that I really like and would consider getting if I had the extra money laying around.

I don't think I'm the only one on here that has been happy with their purchase...

I have no clue who a lot of the people are, but I'll follow them just to see the price....its not causing me any harm to follow them on the website and it just gves me easier access to see whats available.

And I'm guessing that I may have not gone through mypoints when I made the purchase, but mypoints did me right and still gave me credit when I noticed my oops and emailed about it.
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:29 pm

I know who most of the foodies are, and that's what I'm mostly interested in. You can all have the $450 handbags found by the fashionistas. Laughing I've liked everything I got, and they were decent deals when stacked with the free credits they're still throwing around.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Tue May 22, 2012 2:42 pm

My Zipbuds died....or at least the left earbud doesn't work at all. I had minor issues since buying them...sound quality in one ear would be slightly muted, but it could have just been me. I absolutely love them too...I'm not at all hard on earphones and since buying them, I probably average using them about once a week.

I sent a email through Zipbuds and am hoping to have some great customer service since there is a 1 year limited warranty on them.
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Tue May 22, 2012 5:11 pm

I'm so sorry Jessica! I hope they do you right!
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Tue May 22, 2012 6:06 pm

They already replied back...sending me a new pair asap. The even asked if I had a preference on color...the ones I got appear to sold out on their website, so I might just get the 2nd generation ones. I just have to ship just the earbuds(none of the accessories) back once I get the new ones(probably cost less than $2 to mail them).
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next