Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MyPoints Bonus Mail question - Winster gaming site

5 posters

Go down

MyPoints Bonus Mail question - Winster gaming site Empty MyPoints Bonus Mail question - Winster gaming site

Post by itsirC Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:31 pm

Hi. I'm hoping that one of you keeps a folder of all the BonusMail emails sent out by MyPoints. I have a folder in my email where I keep a copy of all the offers I participate in but I accidentally deleted one that I need a copy of. It would have been sent on or around 5/29 in reference to a gaming site called Winster. I need to know how many points the offer was for and if someone has that email can you PM me so I can get you to forward me a copy of the email?

I am having problems getting MyPoints to credit me for offers and although it hasn't been 30 days yet on this one, I want to make sure I have everyone on hand when I need to go back to file a claim on this one.

Thanks everyone!

**btw, to date there are 10 offers/purchases I have not been credited for by MyPoints-----what a stinkin' headache**

Also, if you haven't checked out WINSTER, I would definately do so. It is an awesome gaming site where you play to win free stuff. There is a free membership where you get 200 free spins a day or you can pay for different levels of membership to get addtl amts of spins. If you decide to join, look me up, my user name is the same over there. Smile http://www.winster.com/home.jsp
itsirC
itsirC
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

MyPoints Bonus Mail question - Winster gaming site Empty Re: MyPoints Bonus Mail question - Winster gaming site

Post by trelaina Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:13 pm

I like Winster. I've already won two Fandango passes on it and it's fun! Very Happy

I just checked and unfortunately I don't have a copy of the email (I got it well before 5/29). I just saw it listed under "Easy Points" tonight, though. Would that help?
trelaina
trelaina
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

MyPoints Bonus Mail question - Winster gaming site Empty Re: MyPoints Bonus Mail question - Winster gaming site

Post by hkh9832 Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:32 pm

So, it's fairly easy to win on there without being a paid member of Winster? Because, I was thinking about getting a paid membership if it would pretty much pay for itself. But, if I have just as much of a shot at winning as a free member, then I'll save the money. Even though it's not much.
hkh9832
hkh9832
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by trelaina Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:41 pm

I wouldn't say it's easy to win. I still need a TON of points to win just discounted Fandango tix. I think I got lucky with an "incentive to stay" special. It's still a lot of fun, though. I play the slots...with a free account.
trelaina
trelaina
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by hkh9832 Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:42 pm

trelaina wrote:I wouldn't say it's easy to win. I still need a TON of points to win just discounted Fandango tix. I think I got lucky with an "incentive to stay" special. It's still a lot of fun, though. I play the slots...with a free account.

Well, I might as well try it out for free then. Thanks for letting me know. I'm always on the lookout for free game sites with prizes that isn't Pogo.
hkh9832
hkh9832
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by itsirC Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:03 pm

I just joined then very end of May when the email from MyPoints came out and already have enough points racked up from Slots to pick out a prize. I can't do the Fandango ticket b/c the theaters that are close don't participate. I'm going to save up for a larger prize. I have over 1.6 million points though. I purchased a GOLD membership. If you buy a membership you get 4X the amt of points and more spins. It all depends on how often you plan to be on there. For some 200 spins may be enough. I play enough that I will win more than I pay for my membership.
itsirC
itsirC
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by BeachyBum Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:31 pm

I checked my deleted box, but the last mypoints email I got for winster was in december, and it was for a free box of chocolates.

Oh, but it did say that if I completed the offer, it was 25 points .......
BeachyBum
BeachyBum
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 791
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~ 2 Golden Keys ~ Bzzing since 2003
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tegansmom Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:40 pm

Sorry, I just looked and it's already been deleted. I just get too much junk mail!
tegansmom
tegansmom

Number of posts : 834
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down