Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consider your options before ordering through MyPoints

4 posters

Go down

Consider your options before ordering through MyPoints Empty Consider your options before ordering through MyPoints

Post by Lori Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:07 am

Ack! I almost placed an order through a MyPoints Bonus email. I've been needing ink for a while and have ordered from 123inkjets several times...their inks are cheap and work good. I was promised 10% off orders of $55 or more, plus free shipping and 300 Points. I put what I wanted in my cart, making sure that I qualified for the free shipping and discount. At that point, my total was $60 and change. Then I thought to check to see what Ebates was offering. They had 15% off orders of $55 or more, free shipping, and 16% cashback. The items I wanted were in the cart, so I went through the checkout process and my total was only $56 and change. So I saved $4 right off the bat, and will get at least $8 back through Ebates, vs whatever 300 MyPoints equals these days - less than $2!

Also- Don't order through a Bonus email until you've checked to see what the MyPoints site itself is offering! I received 2 different Bonus emails one day for shopping at Lancome. They each offered different terms, different free collections, and different set points at which I'd get free shipping. The MyPoints offered were "up to 3000". On the MyPoints site itself, the MyPoints offered were "up to 4000", and I think that offer is through the month of June.

Moral of the story is to do your research!
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Consider your options before ordering through MyPoints Empty Re: Consider your options before ordering through MyPoints

Post by kleenaechs Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:57 am

So true! I check every possible offer from every site I use, before ordering. I actually drive myself a bit nuts checking everything before I hit that place order button Consider your options before ordering through MyPoints 765670

kleenaechs
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Consider your options before ordering through MyPoints Empty Re: Consider your options before ordering through MyPoints

Post by agaphmou Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:54 pm

You girls are good,I don't have as much patience! lmao
agaphmou
agaphmou
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by 2BzzOrNot2Bzz Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Sadly, I still have yet to place orders through MP. My hubby uses my account to purchase stuff from NewEggs for his IT stuff...

2BzzOrNot2Bzz

Number of posts : 567
Honeycomb : Doomed in Level 6...
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down