Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who's mypoints rewards GCs have shown ? anyone?

+34
BuzzNut
Rebecca1340
honcho
migirlfriday
Scarlett
abcamy
effdee
armybrat
thebigscott
wormbutt
Maggie
bizzeedee
trelaina
hkh9832
tara
chelle
firedancer201
arny
bzzinalong
mrschia
mandja
manny1968
olivefrm
zard92
brandiland73
eat_a_cookies
Flamingo
masucci
signingbaby
idatater46
Jezzelle
Ender5803
kath
sati769leigh
38 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

who's mypoints rewards GCs have shown ? anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: who's mypoints rewards GCs have shown ? anyone?

Post by thebigscott Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:02 pm

Mine came via US mail.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

who's mypoints rewards GCs have shown ? anyone? - Page 4 Empty Re: who's mypoints rewards GCs have shown ? anyone?

Post by Momto3 Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:16 pm

thebigscott wrote:Mine came via US mail.

Mine too. It took about 3.5 weeks to get mine.

Momto3
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:23 pm

The 3 I received so far came in the US mail... granted none was for more than $25 each, but do understand some gals who redeemed something like $200 worth of gift cards, did get theirs via FX. The 4th was just Monday, I wouldn't worry yet, because they probably didn't actually go out until the end of that business day.
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~

Back to top Go down

Post by BuzzNut Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:41 pm

I got them in the mail today. They came by US mail. I was just afraid I may not be home if they came by FedEx and then they might get sent back. Thanks for the replies.
Why the heck do they take so long to ship them out? Ordered on July 17th or 18th and they didn't mail them out til Aug 4th? I could see a few days wait, but three weeks? I'm surprised they don't pend them for 30 days too.
BuzzNut
BuzzNut

Number of posts : 1737
Honeycomb : Level 6 ....the endless doom
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:52 pm

BuzzNut wrote:I got them in the mail today. They came by US mail. I was just afraid I may not be home if they came by FedEx and then they might get sent back. Thanks for the replies.
Why the heck do they take so long to ship them out? Ordered on July 17th or 18th and they didn't mail them out til Aug 4th? I could see a few days wait, but three weeks? I'm surprised they don't pend them for 30 days too.

who's mypoints rewards GCs have shown ? anyone? - Page 4 88315
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Back to top Go down

Post by devin Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:29 am

I just received my home depot gift cards today...ordered through mypoints two weeks ago...that's pretty fast for most reward sites...i only know of one that's faster.

devin
Larva
Larva

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:14 am

Welcome, Devin! I just noticed that this was your first post. Smile

That is very fast. Mine took longer, but I cashed out as soon as I got them which was right in the middle of the rush. I wonder how long their normal turnaround time it?
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by armybrat Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:28 pm

I held my breath & re-ordered the Target gc. I have a little gd who lives in Florida & Target is her favourite store, so, if the gc ever actually shows up, I'll send it to her. I checked my shipping info & MyPoints is nuts....there was nothing wrong with my address.
armybrat
armybrat
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:34 pm

armybrat wrote:I held my breath & re-ordered the Target gc. I have a little gd who lives in Florida & Target is her favourite store, so, if the gc ever actually shows up, I'll send it to her. I checked my shipping info & MyPoints is nuts....there was nothing wrong with my address.

that is so nice that you're getting a card to give to your GD (I'm assuming God Daughter?).. won't hse be surprised and happy!
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:53 am

I got a $200 gift card to the Marriot and $75 dollars to the outback they came within 2 weeks of ordering them which is a nite out for the hubby and I!! until I found out it was $400 plus dollars to stay at the long wharf Marriot in Boston yikes but we are going anyway!! Good luck to everyone!!
Sharon
Sharon
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 319
Honeycomb : level 6 -1 gold keys
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by migirlfriday Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:27 am

It took a month after I redeemed to get my Overstock GCs. Mine came in the mail.

The timing might depend on what GCs you redeem for? Hmm.
migirlfriday
migirlfriday
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:23 pm

I am waiting on a Subway card I turned in at the end of July...man turn around on some of these cards take forever.
arny
arny
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:58 pm

arny wrote:I am waiting on a Subway card I turned in at the end of July...man turn around on some of these cards take forever.

MyPoints seems to have slowed down the last couple of months. Used to be when I ordered GCs, they would usually ship them out within a few days! When I ordered the ones I got right after the Bzz switchover, it took a few weeks for them to ship. I assumed it was due to the big rush of lots of people ordering. But now it is continuing. Like you, I ordered 2 GCs at the end of July (July 22nd, to be exact) and am still waiting for them! I noticed today that one of them says on their site that they fulfilled it today (which means it should have been shipped) and the other one still says nothing. I was just about to write to them.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 96
Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix1 Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:48 am

I got the Amazon GCs today that I ordered just over two weeks ago. I still think it's odd that they don't just e-mail these.

Phoenix

Phoenix1
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by armybrat Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:46 pm

Smile My Target gc arrived at last!!!! I am sending it to my little gd in Florida. She will be so surprised & happy!!! Wish I could see her face when she gets it. Target is her favourite store.
armybrat
armybrat
Bzzing
Bzzing

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:49 pm

Well there's no doubt your GD is going to be thrilled... if you said how old she is an earlier post, I don't recall, but what GIRL wouldn't be thriled to get a card to let her go shopping!
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Back to top Go down

Post by armybrat Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:05 pm

bizzeedee wrote:Well there's no doubt your GD is going to be thrilled... if you said how old she is an earlier post, I don't recall, but what GIRL wouldn't be thriled to get a card to let her go shopping!
She's 4 and a little diva Smile
armybrat
armybrat
Bzzing
Bzzing

Back to top Go down

Post by hkh9832 Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:34 pm

armybrat wrote:
She's 4 and a little diva Smile

That's okay, it's never too early to start being a diva!
hkh9832
hkh9832
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:57 pm

Okay, got it, and know that from day one, my granddaughers were shoppers, but they learned from their mother, who is the All American Diva (and with 3 girls, you can guess that's what they're learning...one of the comments from the 7 year old... "you're rich when you know "where" to shop" -- how sad is that?)

But at 4, I'm sure your GD will be taught a little differently, and myabe if just buy toys at Target

Laughing

Just super nice of you to spend your MP on her. A loved little girl.
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Back to top Go down

Post by migirlfriday Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:49 am

My Overstock purchase that I made with my GCs is showing like this:

07-30-08 (purchase on 07-29-08)Overstock Web Offer ($0.00)
Purchase

Why is it not showing the amount or any points pending?

I will wait until after 8/30 before I contact them, but is that the way it shows until they verify that you don't make any returns or whatever? Or does it ususally show your purchase amount?
migirlfriday
migirlfriday
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by armybrat Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:09 pm

bizzeedee wrote:Okay, got it, and know that from day one, my granddaughers were shoppers, but they learned from their mother, who is the All American Diva (and with 3 girls, you can guess that's what they're learning...one of the comments from the 7 year old... "you're rich when you know "where" to shop" -- how sad is that?)

But at 4, I'm sure your GD will be taught a little differently, and myabe if just buy toys at Target

Laughing

Just super nice of you to spend your MP on her. A loved little girl.

Roslyn could have bought toys, candy or whatever at Target. She chose to spend the gc on art supplies and bought a very nice kit of paints plus a few supplies for her craft projects. flower
armybrat
armybrat
Bzzing
Bzzing

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:11 pm

How sweet!
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4