Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who's mypoints rewards GCs have shown ? anyone?

+34
BuzzNut
Rebecca1340
honcho
migirlfriday
Scarlett
abcamy
effdee
armybrat
thebigscott
wormbutt
Maggie
bizzeedee
trelaina
hkh9832
tara
chelle
firedancer201
arny
bzzinalong
mrschia
mandja
manny1968
olivefrm
zard92
brandiland73
eat_a_cookies
Flamingo
masucci
signingbaby
idatater46
Jezzelle
Ender5803
kath
sati769leigh
38 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

who's mypoints rewards GCs have shown ? anyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: who's mypoints rewards GCs have shown ? anyone?

Post by armybrat Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:24 pm

I ordered a $25 Target gc on June 10 but haven't received it yet. I was hoping to use it during a trip to the States but that has come & gone. I wish it would get here soon.
armybrat
armybrat
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

who's mypoints rewards GCs have shown ? anyone? - Page 3 Empty Re: who's mypoints rewards GCs have shown ? anyone?

Post by wormbutt Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:04 pm

bizzeedee wrote:don't feel bad, I didn't know what AIO meant lol!

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, AIO? I am so not a chatter....
wormbutt
wormbutt
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:05 pm

All In One.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by manny1968 Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:05 pm

mine all arrived late last week. already spent 2 of them. I ordered on june 12th.
manny1968
manny1968
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by wormbutt Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:51 pm

Not to hijack, but is there a site that tells all the chat or forum abbreviations or acronyms?

I haven't spent my walmart card yet, but I did scratch the back and call in to check the balance...lol...guess I'm not a trusting soul!
wormbutt
wormbutt
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:26 pm

There are sites wormbutt, But I will try to do a quick post, and we can add to it with ones I forget Smile

okay I put it in chit chat. you can check it out there. Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by effdee Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:33 pm

I'm pleasantly surprised at the turnaround time - only a couple of weeks. Once my pending current points clear, I have enough for a new $10 gift card (I cashed out a $50 TJ Maxx and $10 Target with my BzzAgent points). Most of those are NOT from BzzAgent. MyPoints seems to be an innocuous time-waster.

effdee
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by armybrat Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:12 pm

I emailed them to inquire about my Target gc as others who have redeemed after me have already received their gc's. The reply was that I must be soooo excited to have redeemed my points and should expect a 4-6 week wait for the gc to arrive. When or if it does arrive, I'll have to send it to a friend in the States as I do not anticipate any more trips across the border this year.
armybrat
armybrat
Bzzing
Bzzing

Back to top Go down

Post by abcamy Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:27 am

I redeemed my points on the 10th of June. I received the Darden and Panera Bread GC ($25 each) about 3 weeks later. I had been waiting on $250 in WM GC that said it was filled on the 18th of June. Well on July 8th, I received and email from FedEx stating that MyPoints contacted them for fullfillment shipment to arrive by July 11th requiring an adult signature. They made it here a day early ~ YAY! But, it would have been nice of MyPoints to have informed me prior to this that that was what the hold up was. Why did it take them almost a month to contact FedEx for shipment anyhow? I guess they sent them via FedEx due to the amount of all my WM GC's total. But still a heads up would have been nice and not leaving me to worry that they had fallen into the wrong hands.
abcamy
abcamy
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:56 pm

I got all 3 of my 50.00 walmart ones. They took about 2 1/2-3 weeks to come.
Scarlett
Scarlett
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by armybrat Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:57 pm

I emailed them again last week because now my account shows the gc was mailed June 20 & it has not shown up yet. They say they will investigate but it will take 2-3 weeks. I don't think the gc will ever arrive.
armybrat
armybrat
Bzzing
Bzzing

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:56 pm

Holy cow! That's an entire month! I hope they replace it.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by migirlfriday Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:28 pm

I redeemed my points on 6/27 and they do not show as fulfilled yet? I will wait until 7/27 to contact them as I see someone earlier stated that Mypoints told them to wait 30 days, but I want to order my bedding from Overstock before it is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I redeemed them, I actually thought they would be electronic as Overstock is only online. So I am really really bumming that I can't spend them yet.
migirlfriday
migirlfriday
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by honcho Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:36 pm

I got a Walgreens today...ordered about 2 weeks ago.
honcho
honcho
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 461
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by migirlfriday Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:18 pm

Woo Hoo!! I went into MyPoints this morning and now my GCs are showing fulfilled! I am excited to be able to spend my cards! Smile
migirlfriday
migirlfriday
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by armybrat Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:38 pm

still waiting for my gc to arrive Sad
armybrat
armybrat
Bzzing
Bzzing

Back to top Go down

Post by armybrat Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:10 pm

MyPoints just sent me this email...400 times!!!! I am not kidding....400 emails! affraid

Thank you for contacting MyPoints Member Services. After Investigation by our Redemption Fulfillment Department, it was determined that because you did not receive your reward, your $25 Target GiftCard redemption was canceled and the Points have been refunded back to your account. You may now re-redeem for the same or another reward. Please be careful when entering your shipping information, it is likely that the post office had initially returned this item because of a delivery problem. Please know that we will be unable to cancel any further redemptions that are sent to this address. If you feel that you may be having problems receiving mail at this address, we ask that you please use an alternate address when placing future redemptions. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your understanding while this matter was resolved.

FYI: there is nothing wrong with my shipping address

edited to add: the emails from them now stand at 1183 affraid !!!!! I can't keep up with deleting them affraid !!
armybrat
armybrat
Bzzing
Bzzing

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:26 pm

Holy Shit armybrat, maybe they are paying you back for all the penis enlargment emails I forwarded to them weeks ago when they replied NOT to bother them with emails.......

that sucks, you don't want to block them in case it is important but no one wants a million emails either, maye set them up to go straight to a folder so you don't accidently delete anything you don;t want to trying to keep up?
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:52 pm

OMG! 1183 e-mails? That's insane! Is your computer getting overloaded? Can you possibly contact them and tell them to stop? I'd be freaking out!
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:06 pm

I love that they blame you for not entering the correct mailing address. Like you don't know your own address? Right. Couldn't possibly be their fault -- just like I'm sure it's not their fault they've sent you 1183 emails!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender5803 Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:33 pm

Rebecca1340 wrote:I love that they blame you for not entering the correct mailing address. Like you don't know your own address? Right. Couldn't possibly be their fault -- just like I'm sure it's not their fault they've sent you 1183 emails!

I got the almost exact response when Fedex sent the package back to them. It did come here but I was out of town and instead of redelivering they sent them back to mypoints and then mypoints told me my address was wrong and they are going to resend them after some lengthy emails back and forth. I have almost $400 in gift cards coming
Ender5803
Ender5803

Number of posts : 548
Honeycomb : Level 6 to infinity and beyond...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by armybrat Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:26 pm

Logged on just now to find another 723 emails from MyPoints! This is nuts!!
armybrat
armybrat
Bzzing
Bzzing

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:26 am

That is insane. Just freakin' insane. I love how they imply that you're incompetent while demonstrating their own incompetense so clearly.

Are you able to use your e-mail at all in the midst of the flood?
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by honcho Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:56 am

Wow there must really be some major glitch!! Ouch...until it gets fixed can you block it?? Or if you really had the time you could return each one Razz
honcho
honcho
In Need of a Life
In Need of a Life

Number of posts : 461
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by BuzzNut Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:41 pm

Ender5803 wrote:
Rebecca1340 wrote:I love that they blame you for not entering the correct mailing address. Like you don't know your own address? Right. Couldn't possibly be their fault -- just like I'm sure it's not their fault they've sent you 1183 emails!

I got the almost exact response when Fedex sent the package back to them. It did come here but I was out of town and instead of redelivering they sent them back to mypoints and then mypoints told me my address was wrong and they are going to resend them after some lengthy emails back and forth. I have almost $400 in gift cards coming

Do all the cards come via Fedex? I just contacted them yesterday about some cards that I ordered on July 18th and hadn't gotten yet. I didn't know at the time where to check to see when they had been sent out. I figured it out now though. It says they were sent out 08/04. I was just curious how they came since I seen Fedex was mentioned, and I'd hate not to be home when they came.
BuzzNut
BuzzNut

Number of posts : 1737
Honeycomb : Level 6 ....the endless doom
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next