Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm confused..... so you can only drop honeycombs if you don't participate....

+3
bizzeedee
arny
tegansmom
7 posters

Go down

I'm confused..... so you can only drop honeycombs if you don't participate.... Empty I'm confused..... so you can only drop honeycombs if you don't participate....

Post by tegansmom Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:43 pm

........ and you don't lose honeycombs any other way. Am I right, is any one reading something different? IF you don't lose them any other way, we will just keep going up. Are they going to have to keep making Levels to keep up? How in the world are they going to do this?
tegansmom
tegansmom
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 834
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

I'm confused..... so you can only drop honeycombs if you don't participate.... Empty Re: I'm confused..... so you can only drop honeycombs if you don't participate....

Post by arny Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:49 pm

I am as confused as you are...wish I could help..
arny
arny

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

I'm confused..... so you can only drop honeycombs if you don't participate.... Empty Re: I'm confused..... so you can only drop honeycombs if you don't participate....

Post by bizzeedee Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:51 pm

My understanding is that the only way you drop is if you're inactive in a year's span...

and as far as the hive having to keep making up levels, well, look at how well Rebecca's doing it here... she has to keep creating new levels/tiers as we all continue to post and post and post... like the level I'm in now, I have 1 fish... I can earn 4 more fish by visiting here every day and posting (doesn't that sound like the frog pond?)... and then when I have my 5 fishes, she'll have to think up the next level for us chatties Very Happy
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:53 pm

Yeah, but here you don't get any special rewards for moving up other than the glory. LOL! I don't know how they'll keep providing people with the incentive to move up -- you only need so many golden keys!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:55 pm

We get a dirtier house, and kids who are parked in front of sponge bob,..in my case anyway.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:24 pm

And here my computer doesnt freeze up, and it doesnt take me 14 minutes to load a page

where as frogs....
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:42 pm

I guess that is why it takes so freaking long to move up from where you are. I was a top 100 agent, but now I am a level 4. I joined in 2004, but I get so few campaigns due to my demographics, it will take me many months just to get to level 5. So that makes level 7 many years off for me. I will be in my golden years by the time I get another golden key Rolling Eyes
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down