Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so how do YOU feel about the New and Improved Bzzagent?

+8
MrsCuffs
masucci
Scarlett
chiquita55
firedancer201
Missy
signingbaby
chelle
12 posters

Go down

how to you feel?

so how do YOU feel about the New and Improved Bzzagent? I_vote_lcap74%so how do YOU feel about the New and Improved Bzzagent? I_vote_rcap 74% 
[ 17 ]
so how do YOU feel about the New and Improved Bzzagent? I_vote_lcap26%so how do YOU feel about the New and Improved Bzzagent? I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

so how do YOU feel about the New and Improved Bzzagent? Empty so how do YOU feel about the New and Improved Bzzagent?

Post by chelle Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:07 am

dont hold back now, let us know.

Remember, they 'listened to us' and we 'told them what we wanted' and they 'did it!'

So do you feel you need the vasaline?
Or a cigerette?
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

so how do YOU feel about the New and Improved Bzzagent? Empty Re: so how do YOU feel about the New and Improved Bzzagent?

Post by signingbaby Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:11 am

I need some good drugs ...

That's all I got to say.
signingbaby
signingbaby
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 262
Honeycomb : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-02

http://www.axonpixie.com

Back to top Go down

so how do YOU feel about the New and Improved Bzzagent? Empty Re: so how do YOU feel about the New and Improved Bzzagent?

Post by Missy Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:11 am

I am still getting the feel for it. I want to see what happens with my status change, if I get an early invite like I am now promised... we'll see..

I do like how I am 4 combs from another key though. Gives me a campaign I would consider a free-for-all...
Missy
Missy
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by firedancer201 Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:12 am

Screwed with no lube.

firedancer201
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by chiquita55 Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:13 am

So far I don't mind it. I have been here around a year now and have done several campaigns but I was never able to get a reward of any kind. I did see some nice ones I could have had but they ALWAYS appeared right as I got a new campaign for something. Even if I bzz'd the day I accepted a campaign by the time they approved the report any rewards they had were gone. At least with the new system I get something. I don't mind a target or Macy's or Walmart GC and even if the points are worth less at least its something. I guess we will have to do more reports if we want more points. It does seem like the reports should be worth more than 55 points and I have never gotten a 5 for my reports. It was always a 3. I bet those are worth about 30 MPs. We will be forever before we can get a GC!
chiquita55
chiquita55
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:13 am

yep good drugs, lots of liquer.. something.. Smile LOL
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:14 am

screwed is a politer way then I was thinking of it..
Scarlett
Scarlett

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by masucci Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:14 am

I can't vote because I neither hate it nor love it. It will take some getting used to, and a better understanding of the new system for me to form a real opinion of it.
masucci
masucci
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by chiquita55 Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:17 am

Oh, I do NOT like that womlets thing. And what is suomlet that they mentioned over there??? I wonder if it is a typo? Anyway, I think that womlet thing is sneaky. Just spam if you ask me. Unless you lucked out and got something you were going to buy anyway and were able to get a discount it might be ok but most of what I have heard sounds worthless. I hope they offer some of their trolls once in a while or something similar.
chiquita55
chiquita55

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCuffs Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:35 am

chelle wrote:dont hold back now, let us know.

Remember, they 'listened to us' and we 'told them what we wanted' and they 'did it!'

So do you feel you need the vasaline?
Or a cigerette?

Yeah, that was my quote from the beelog....can I ask for a retraction? I'm feeling the need for a tub of vaseline now. I'd also like to change my vote to Shitola!
MrsCuffs
MrsCuffs
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by bzzinalong Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:41 am

Things I like:
Our old points got converted at 8 mypoints to 1 bzzpoint
I got a gold key
Only 2 reports per campaign now

Things I don't like:
55 mypoints per report (and that's the maximum)
The stupid Womlets
Having to do the frogpond to advance
bzzinalong
bzzinalong
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 257
Honeycomb : Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:43 am

I bet there will be a lot more Bzzzing when there are no rewards to redeem points for. I am not usually a pessimist, but I think I am just being a realist about this.
idatater46
idatater46

Number of posts : 719
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by chiquita55 Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:47 am

Do you mean there was be a 'lot LESS Bzzing when there are no rewards to redeem points for?

because I don't understand you. Why would there be alot MORE bzzing if there is alot less reason to do it (ie, no rewards). It doesn't seem to matter whether you do 2 or 10 you will not move up the honeycomb faster altho you will get more My Points the more reports you do.
chiquita55
chiquita55

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:53 am

True- although I was thinking of the noise- however, You are so right. I was thinking of a swarm of very angry bees- have you ever seen a swarm.
idatater46
idatater46

Back to top Go down

Post by DisneyKrayzie Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:58 am

I feel like BzzAgent was like a do it yourself plumber, the old system had a small leak but still worked pretty good, they tried to fix it and messed it up worse and now there is crap everywhere.
DisneyKrayzie
DisneyKrayzie
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 116
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by chiquita55 Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:58 am

Oh, I get you now. There is going to be alot of complaining over there at the beelog when they all find out there are no rewards to redeem your points for. I was thinking on completely different terms. I am going to be rather upset if all the GCs are gone come Tues. morning! I mean anything decent.

But I really only did Bzz agent to try the new products and bzz about them so this reward stuff isn't a biggie to me as long as I get some campaigns. Right now I don't have a one.
chiquita55
chiquita55

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:01 am

Yep, they definatly screwed up and have sewer all in the living room now.

I just wonder how many people are gona tip toe around it and pretend it doesnt stink?
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:07 am

idatater46 wrote:I bet there will be a lot more Bzzzing when there are no rewards to redeem points for. I am not usually a pessimist, but I think I am just being a realist about this.

There may be rewards, but who knows.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCuffs Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:10 am

chelle wrote:

I just wonder how many people are gona tip toe around it and pretend it doesnt stink?

Welp, I'm done being happy about it that's for sure. I tried to be optimistic, give them the benefit of doubt but this system just....ugh, there's no words for it.
MrsCuffs
MrsCuffs
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by idatater46 Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:14 am

I am not going quietly into the good night- I am raising my voice in protest- this was totally unfair.
idatater46
idatater46

Back to top Go down

Post by DisneyKrayzie Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:15 am

I can't wait to see the response when a new Beelog is posted.
DisneyKrayzie
DisneyKrayzie
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 116
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:32 am

DisneyKrayzie wrote:I can't wait to see the response when a new Beelog is posted.

Very few people if any (other than those that are already willing to speak their mnd here) will say anything bad about th enew system, they will happily gobble up all the little droplings that bzzagent wll throw them and then tell bzz how wonderful they are for tossing them crumbs. Smile

Some people will love it.

I mean, you get a free product, give them 2 reports and get 110 points. thats 11 clicks in email to make that many. Shoot this is a breeze. Especially for those that do one liners.
chelle
chelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down