Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Break out the beer, there's a new BeeLog Post.

+13
Lori
stlgrl
thebigscott
Kate2456
Honey
kbabe
Jezzelle
Rebecca1340
arny
edbson
brandiland73
Lucky
Windyjo
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Break out the beer, there's a new BeeLog Post. - Page 2 Empty Re: Break out the beer, there's a new BeeLog Post.

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed May 14, 2008 11:12 pm

I just wonder if people are starting to get bored with the whole rewards thing now. It's been 4 - 5 weeks of clues and puzzles... I don't know, I know I've been fluctuating between anticipation and bordom this week. Maybe it's just because I've had a busy couple of weeks in real life though.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Break out the beer, there's a new BeeLog Post. - Page 2 Empty Re: Break out the beer, there's a new BeeLog Post.

Post by thebigscott Wed May 14, 2008 11:16 pm

We should do a poll on everyone's level of excitement. I kinda think I was more excited when I felt there was more info coming each week. But this week's post and the one before were both bare bones, so it's hard to get worked up.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed May 14, 2008 11:41 pm

Maybe I'll replace the current poll in Bzz Chat with that one...
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Thu May 15, 2008 12:33 am

I thought about doing a poll earlier, but fiqured I would just look like a smart ass. Smile

and we all know that I would NEVER be rude or condesending like that in anyway.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Thu May 15, 2008 12:39 am

All I can say is their very good at not saying anything!
Scarlett
Scarlett
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Thu May 15, 2008 1:13 am

They've had alot of practice lately!
Lucky
Lucky

Number of posts : 1488
Honeycomb : 6 infinity
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Thu May 15, 2008 1:15 am

I must say though...we really must give 'em props. The way they have been churning out reviews, and as late as I've seen some of them approved, they're working hard. They sound as excited to get this going as we are (unless I'm misinterpreting, which is highly possible), and they can't say a thing! It must be nerve-wracking for them too!
Lucky
Lucky

Number of posts : 1488
Honeycomb : 6 infinity
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Thu May 15, 2008 9:55 am

thebigscott wrote:I'm probably in the minority here, but I kinda feel bad for the hive today. I don't usually, but there they all are, trying to get the new systems going (which would have to mean extra meetings and conference calls), trying to do their regular campaign work on top of that, and also grading reports. And you know, that's gotta be a shock for the ones who've never realized what crap passes for a report sometimes. Meanwhile all the agents are probably e-mailing and IMing to ask if shaloha is going to be Tuesday because that's my hair appointment or is it Friday because we'll be out of town and can't you rearrange it just for me?

I think that this month they're probably like a mom with three sick kids, a broken washer, and a dinner party planned for tomorrow. And the BeeLog is probably the kid who's whining about how her brother just puked on her favorite toy.

I would feel bad too- except they set it up this way. The secrecy and 1 lame question a week isn't telling anyone anything. I haven't personally emailed/called/ or im'ed them butI can totally see why others would.

As for reports being reviewed left and right..... I am not impressed on that either. According to their own guidelines reports are suppose to be reviewed in 24 hours, 48 at most. They have not lived up to that. There are remedies (hire some more PAID employees)

Nope, maybe I'm just bitchy today but I don't feel bad for them at all. Kinda a you made your bed scenario. I question that fact that it is taking so long.... what does it say about them that they can not seem to come up and implement a plan in a reasonable time frame, most companies would already have the solution up and running. I understand things need to be worked out... but I think things will still need to be worked out after it starts happening. If we have to wait for the perfect flawless plan, we will hear "soon" fro years to come.
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2