Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Break out the beer, there's a new BeeLog Post.

+13
Lori
stlgrl
thebigscott
Kate2456
Honey
kbabe
Jezzelle
Rebecca1340
arny
edbson
brandiland73
Lucky
Windyjo
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Break out the beer, there's a new BeeLog Post. Empty New Bee log post

Post by Windyjo Wed May 14, 2008 5:24 pm

There is a new bee log post up from Joe C.

Soon. Very, Very Soon.
Posted by joec
May 14th, 2008

If I had a status point for every time someone asked what’s taking us so long, BzzAgentJoeC would have leapfrogged (not a Frogpond pun, I promise) “wtr27513″ and landed squarely at the top of the Agent Leaderboard. So let’s tackle this question here and now.

There is much more to the new system than disconnecting points from campaigns. There’s more to it than filling honeycombs. There’s even more to it than figuring out what to do with Canada! The new system is designed to be fresh and interactive. It’s fun, it’s vibrant, it’s engaging. There are a slew of new perks and there are special offers that we haven’t yet revealed to you (we’re calling ‘em “WOMlets”). There are technology changes – such as algorithms that prevent you from falling back when you join a new campaign and software that makes it easy for you to manage your points and offers. Remember, we need to walk nearly 400,000 people from all different backgrounds through an entirely new system (and we have to train our service staff on it first). We’ve gotta make it simple. And in the worlds of design and engineering, there’s nothing more difficult than simple.

So although it is taking a long time for us to do this right, it doesn’t mean there is a long time to go. I know we keep saying, “We’re getting close,” but we really, really are.
Windyjo
Windyjo
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=651850&vid=

Back to top Go down

Break out the beer, there's a new BeeLog Post. Empty Re: Break out the beer, there's a new BeeLog Post.

Post by Lucky Wed May 14, 2008 5:44 pm

I can't wait!
Lucky
Lucky
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 1488
Honeycomb : 6 infinity
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Break out the beer, there's a new BeeLog Post. Empty Re: Break out the beer, there's a new BeeLog Post.

Post by brandiland73 Wed May 14, 2008 5:45 pm

going nuts here.
brandiland73
brandiland73
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 710
Honeycomb : Five....I think
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://home.comcast.net/~brandihampson/

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Wed May 14, 2008 5:45 pm

Yet another that basically says nothing. All I really want to know is 1) WHEN can I cash in my points on something? 2) will there be enough Sandwich makers and Key chains for all 400K agents, or will we get stuck with nothing.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by arny Wed May 14, 2008 5:47 pm

hmmmm..only makes me more anxious... Sad
arny
arny

Number of posts : 951
Honeycomb : Level 6 and 33 honeycombs and 0 keys
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Wed May 14, 2008 5:51 pm

Funny...if they told us something more concrete it would possibly waylay all the questions that are bogging the agents down waiting for responses and they could get the darn reports done!
Lucky
Lucky

Number of posts : 1488
Honeycomb : 6 infinity
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed May 14, 2008 6:11 pm

What do you think? Should the mods or I move this over and have another Blog Party os should we save it for something that gives us some news?
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Number of posts : 6118
Honeycomb : Slowly sinking deeper into the Abyss
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://bzzz.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezzelle Wed May 14, 2008 6:16 pm

I say probably wait until it's something that won't just cause us to bitch and vent! But what a party it will be when the shaloha blog makes it onto the scene. This new blog makes me think it's at least a week away, probably more.
Jezzelle
Jezzelle
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kbabe Wed May 14, 2008 6:24 pm

*knocking my head against the wall*

kbabe
Bzzing
Bzzing

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Honey Wed May 14, 2008 6:25 pm

Come on shaloha, tired of waiting Break out the beer, there's a new BeeLog Post. 277833
Honey
Honey

Number of posts : 1859
Honeycomb : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate2456 Wed May 14, 2008 6:27 pm

Grr..........I hope it really is soon granted I don't have many points to spend but something would definitely be better than nothing.

Kate2456
Queen Bee
Queen Bee

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed May 14, 2008 6:41 pm

I vote move it and party even though it doesn't say a release date. I could use a drink, and we might as well have some fun.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by stlgrl Wed May 14, 2008 7:01 pm

I am so ready for some new info. It seems like we've been hearing "it's coming soon, and it's going to be great," for so long!
stlgrl
stlgrl
Worker Bee
Worker Bee

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed May 14, 2008 7:42 pm

thebigscott wrote:I vote move it and party even though it doesn't say a release date. I could use a drink, and we might as well have some fun.
I'm all for going with the flow on this one so I won't be upset if it gets moved. I'm getting a bit tired of waiting and will party no matter where this post is. I'm saving the Belushi siggie for some real news though!
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Wed May 14, 2008 7:54 pm

This post makes me optimistically excited. It sounds like a lot of fun and a lot of big changes.

I actually hope Shaloa waits for another week. I have a new personal goal of having 200 participation points by the time the new system turns over. Don't stone me for wanting a few more Frogs, a few more surveys, anything to get me those last few participation points.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Break out the beer, there's a new BeeLog Post. Empty Break out the beer, there's a new BeeLog Post.

Post by thebigscott Wed May 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Okie-Dokie, moving this from Bzz Chat for party purposes.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Wed May 14, 2008 9:07 pm

Well, I guess once the bee hive is ready, everyone there is trained, then we will get the new system.

When I worked at a furniture store a few years back, we were going into a new system on scheduling for delivery and pick-ups. It took some time before the sales associates got a hang of it and could do thier own sales, rather than bring it back to the customer service (where I sat). We had to learn the new system quicker and be able to help them, while still doing our normal jobs.

I have a feeling that there is something like that going on there, and that is why we keep hearing to wait. Only, rather than let everyone try and learn at once, they are having the queen bees learn to help us helpers as we try and get through the new process. Less chaos that way!

I am excited. I try and visit a frog or two a night and try and give them my opnion so I can move up and maybe be at a 2 when the new system kicks in. Which reminds me, I have one report to type up tonite. =)
Missy
Missy

Number of posts : 2031
Honeycomb : Level 6- The Abyss
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.cafemom.com/home/missmissy

Back to top Go down

Post by tara Wed May 14, 2008 9:30 pm

Break out the beer, there's a new BeeLog Post. 621432

I think I fall in the losing interest category. How long is "soon" going to last?
tara
tara

Number of posts : 6833

http://www.mythirtyone.com/taras/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed May 14, 2008 9:36 pm

Depends how much of this Break out the beer, there's a new BeeLog Post. 439161 you do. Doing this Break out the beer, there's a new BeeLog Post. 439161 doesn't make the changes happer faster, but time passes more quickly.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed May 14, 2008 9:57 pm

yep, gota say, I have been teased and teased.

Its starting to get like when I tell Rayley to go and get me her brush, or a diaper or anything and she brings it back to me, hiding it behind her back, makes me close my eyes, and guess what she is holding. telling me with such pride that she has a suprise for me. ONLY I cant guess right the first time or she gets her feelings hurt. so I have to play along. EVEN if we are 20 minutes late and the baby is poopin out of his diaper.

At least with her I know she will grow out of it. eventually.

Last edited by chelle on Wed May 14, 2008 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed May 14, 2008 10:00 pm

Busy handing Rebecca Torches and Pitchforks
Break out the beer, there's a new BeeLog Post. 88315
That's soooo funny! Especially right now when everyone knows that that's really what we're doing Twisted Evil
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed May 14, 2008 10:06 pm

Smile
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed May 14, 2008 10:44 pm

I'm probably in the minority here, but I kinda feel bad for the hive today. I don't usually, but there they all are, trying to get the new systems going (which would have to mean extra meetings and conference calls), trying to do their regular campaign work on top of that, and also grading reports. And you know, that's gotta be a shock for the ones who've never realized what crap passes for a report sometimes. Meanwhile all the agents are probably e-mailing and IMing to ask if shaloha is going to be Tuesday because that's my hair appointment or is it Friday because we'll be out of town and can't you rearrange it just for me?

I think that this month they're probably like a mom with three sick kids, a broken washer, and a dinner party planned for tomorrow. And the BeeLog is probably the kid who's whining about how her brother just puked on her favorite toy.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca1340 Wed May 14, 2008 10:58 pm

I see your point Karen, but I think they could have avoided a lot of that stress by holding off on telling us anything until the whole thing was set in stone and good to go. 6 weeks is a long time for 400 000 people. many of whom had been waiting years for changes, to wait. It's kind of like 400 000 kids waiting for Christmas except you can usually snoop around and find your presents or your brother will tell you what mom and dad got you. This time there's none of that. It's a bummer is all.
Rebecca1340
Rebecca1340
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by thebigscott Wed May 14, 2008 11:06 pm

Or they could give us more meaningful updates. As in, we talked this week about trying this plan... but we decided that because of these problems.... we can't do it.

It's like when your kids ask why, why, why, the best way to deal with it is answer each question. If you do, they get tired of it.
thebigscott
thebigscott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next