Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking a short break...

3 posters

Go down

Taking a short break... Empty Taking a short break...

Post by KellyM Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:22 pm

So I started on the task of cleaning out cupboards and drawers today, it is starting to feel cramped in here. Right now I am on a short break before cooking dinner, then I have to get back to the menagerie again. I don't have much space here to store everything. I don't have a lot, but I still have pictures, kids baby blankets, keepsakes, etc. I cannot store stuff in my garage because in between there being no room, there's also the damp, the weasels and squirrels. The only other place to put things is our closets. My husband and I each have our own closets, but they are small, and the kids each have their own. I don't have an attic, or a basement so I cannot store anything there. So I have to weed stuff out every so often or I feel kind of claustrophobic like everything is kinda creeping in on me...
KellyM
KellyM
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 2887
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Taking a short break... Empty Re: Taking a short break...

Post by edbson Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:26 pm

That is one upside to the great flood of 08, I have no clutter. When the new house is completed moving in will be a matter of packing our clothes!
I have issues with clutter, DH is a huge packrat, so in a way i am glad mother nature did it for me.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by chelle Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:34 pm

It took me less than a week to reclutter my travel trailer after my house burned to the ground. I kid you not. I am SOOOOO not into throwing anything away.
chelle
chelle

Number of posts : 6471
Honeycomb : the abyss with keys that dont fit any locks
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://aretheyalseepyet.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down