Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Bonus Points offers for purchasing @ Walmart

5 posters

Go down

More Bonus Points offers for purchasing @ Walmart Empty More Bonus Points offers for purchasing @ Walmart

Post by Lori Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:27 am

There's another Glade one and one for purchasing either Cottonelle Fresh Wipes (750 MyPoints) or both Cottonelle Wipes and TP (2,000 MyPoints). I'm going for the Cottonelle one.
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

More Bonus Points offers for purchasing @ Walmart Empty Re: More Bonus Points offers for purchasing @ Walmart

Post by kleenaechs Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:25 am

I bought the Cottonelle items on Sat. Going to fax the receipt today. 2000 points I think is very good for this offer!

kleenaechs
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

More Bonus Points offers for purchasing @ Walmart Empty Re: More Bonus Points offers for purchasing @ Walmart

Post by Lori Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:57 pm

I just bought TP yesterday but will probably be buying more today to fulfill this ASAP. I learned how to use my FAX the other day! Very Happy
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:53 pm

I just tried to fax in my receipt and the phone number doesn't work. It gives me an insurance ad and another number to call for that. This is really upsetting because Mypoints likely won't answer me in time for this offer. Lori, is the number you have 800-324-8131?

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Oops, after typing it here I realize it is 342, not 324. Also my offer is dated 7/17 but another just came to me a few days ago. I wonder if I can do both?

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:57 pm

Lori wrote:I just bought TP yesterday but will probably be buying more today to fulfill this ASAP. I learned how to use my FAX the other day! Very Happy
The offer says both items must be on one receipt. I was just reading the fine print again.

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:30 pm

Yeah, I don't mind stocking up on TP, so I'll buy both items at Walmart. I usually have quite a hoard but it was getting low. Probably a good thing I got this offer - I wouldn't want to run out!
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:58 pm

It's the freshy fresh,everybody knows that Very Happy Love that commercial
agaphmou
agaphmou
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:44 pm

The Glade and Raid emails are still good too!

I've noticed that they are doing a lot more of these types of offers with Walmart....its pretty easy points too! And they always seem to resend the emails, so you get more time to do...the fax just has to be sent within 10 days of the expiration date.

I don't have a fax machine myself, but I can scan it and use faxzero.com to fax it through email.
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Number of posts : 625
Honeycomb : the doomed level 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Crying or Very sad jealous
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:26 pm

I got my pending 2K MyPoints for the Cottonelle offer.

I also took them up on the offer for 1,000 Points for buying SmartLash from DermStore. I'm going to try it on my EYEBROWS! I'd love to have me some thicker brows!
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:30 am

Congrats! I am waiting for my points to pend and then I am trying the offer again. I received two separate offers and they do not say limit 1 per member. I already bought more but am waiting to submit until after the first one posts. I wrote asking them about it, but no reply yet. BTW the second offer says it can be emailed instead of faxed. If you have a scannner, but no fax, they will accept that now.

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:20 pm

kleenaechs wrote:Congrats! I am waiting for my points to pend and then I am trying the offer again. I received two separate offers and they do not say limit 1 per member. I already bought more but am waiting to submit until after the first one posts. I wrote asking them about it, but no reply yet. BTW the second offer says it can be emailed instead of faxed. If you have a scannner, but no fax, they will accept that now.

Just curious as to whether you were able to duplicate the offer for the second email. It seems like I always get a second email too, and I've wondered about this.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:34 pm

I hope I get the 2nd offer, as I can scan a receipt... just dont have fax capability unless I go to Office Max and don't know what they charge.
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:24 pm

if you have a scanner, its possible to send a fax...there are lots of free websites that will allow you to fax stuff using scanned documents and an email address. I don't have a fax and can't be bothered to pay to send faxes. I use faxzero... I've used it in the past to get in on the mypoints faxed in offers.
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Number of posts : 625
Honeycomb : the doomed level 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:42 pm

That's how the internet cafe I go to for these these does it.They scan the pages first then they fax them through the computer
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:25 am

Lori wrote:
kleenaechs wrote:Congrats! I am waiting for my points to pend and then I am trying the offer again. I received two separate offers and they do not say limit 1 per member. I already bought more but am waiting to submit until after the first one posts. I wrote asking them about it, but no reply yet. BTW the second offer says it can be emailed instead of faxed. If you have a scannner, but no fax, they will accept that now.

Just curious as to whether you were able to duplicate the offer for the second email. It seems like I always get a second email too, and I've wondered about this.

So far I only got the points from the second one where I scanned my receipt and emailed it to them. You get a reply back that they received it and the points posted within a week. I will do this method from now on. When I fax my receipt I hear nothing back and have to contact them about it. Weeks have passed and they are still looking into it. I doubt I will get points from the faxed one.

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down