Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy Glade Winter Collection @ Walmart Bonus Mail

5 posters

Go down

Buy Glade Winter Collection @ Walmart Bonus Mail Empty Buy Glade Winter Collection @ Walmart Bonus Mail

Post by Lori Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:38 am

This deal has you print a $1.50 off 2 Glade Winter Collection products and then purchase @ Walmart (in-store only). Then you fax the bonus mail and receipt and your MyPoints email and your name for 1,000 Bonus Points. Just a heads up!
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Buy Glade Winter Collection @ Walmart Bonus Mail Empty Re: Buy Glade Winter Collection @ Walmart Bonus Mail

Post by agaphmou Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Ugh! No walmart Sad
agaphmou
agaphmou
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4523
Honeycomb :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Buy Glade Winter Collection @ Walmart Bonus Mail Empty Re: Buy Glade Winter Collection @ Walmart Bonus Mail

Post by Lori Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Well, since the candles I bought only cost $3.50, I figured the 1,000 MyPoints was a no-brainer. Now for the waiting game!
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:24 pm

yay for a "easy" 1000 points! I just printed my coupon and the email...now to go fight the crowds to buy the candles!
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 625
Honeycomb : the doomed level 6
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:01 pm

I am trying to fax in my copies but the line is busy. It seems that I had this issue the last time I did an offer like this.

kleenaechs

Number of posts : 641
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:55 pm

I haven't gotten any points from it, or the Open sky thing......ugh
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:47 pm

No points for me yet, but I won't forget to hassle them come that 30th day. I have my FAX receipt dated the 11th.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:31 pm

I went to get the candles, but the little center-aisle display I saw was pretty much picked clean and at $4.50 a candle I decided to wait till after Christmas in hopes that the selection will be better.

I noticed that they sent another email(12/15), so I'll just print that email that expires later...
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:26 am

They were almost gone at my Walmart. In fact they had moved the few they had to the paper products isle (don't know why but they did). They are only $2.50 at my store though and I used a coupon for $1.50 off 2.

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 am

They were $2.50 at my Walmart too. Total of $5 minus the $1.50 coupon = total expenditure of $3.50. They were picked over, and for a second I considered trying to get away with purchasing a fall scent. Chickened out and found 2 winter scents in the cobalt blue jars (vanilla maybe?).
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Lori wrote:They were $2.50 at my Walmart too. Total of $5 minus the $1.50 coupon = total expenditure of $3.50. They were picked over, and for a second I considered trying to get away with purchasing a fall scent. Chickened out and found 2 winter scents in the cobalt blue jars (vanilla maybe?).
That made me laugh cuz I wanted the fall ones too but decided it might not work Razz

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:29 pm

kleenaechs wrote:
That made me laugh cuz I wanted the fall ones too but decided it might not work Razz
The fall candles smelled better! One of the winter candles didn't give off much of any sort of scent. It made me wonder how the older fall scents still had more scent left when they were already out of season.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:44 am

The peppermint is awful....the spruce, or whatever, the green one is ok
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:28 am

I sent an email yesterday even though it hasn't been 30 days and they credited my 1,000 points. I just said that I faxed all of the necessary info on the 11th and that it would be nice if they would credit points in a timely manner so we would be reassured that this type of an offer wasn't a scam.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:39 am

Good job Lori!
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:11 pm

I picked up two today...they sent the email a few times, so I'll just use the most recent email. They were marked down to $2. I got french vanilla and holiday baking... they smell okay when I did the sniff test, but I'll be switching back to the walmart ones that are $5 for a giant jar because those smell amazing!
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:10 pm

I faxed in mine stuff yesterday and got an email last night saying they were crediting me my points. Went to check and they did...even better they are just pending until Jan. 9th!

The blue one doesn't smell at all when burning, but the jar is pretty and I'll probably put other candles in it. The holiday baking(brown) does smell when burning.
The Spring candle I got way back in a spring cleaning bzzkit has a super strong smell, so Glade failed at making a decent winter candle in my opinion.
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:10 pm

You got your points super-quick Jessica. When I contacted them about the points not crediting I also mentioned that I was confused as to why I had received the offer again, even after already submitting everything. I told them I was pretty sure I wouldn't be allowed to complete the offer twice, so just credit the points and don't send me the offer any more. MyPoints is confusing enough already.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:15 pm

I was really surprised because I had trouble sending the fax(I had to do it online since I don't have a fax machine) and so to see an email was kinda surprising.
I got the email 3 times and if we could repeat the offer 2 additional times that would be a lot of easy points, but since the candles are just okay I probably wouldn't have bothered.

Did they respond to the email with why it was sent multiple times?

I could see them just mass emailing the offer to make sure everyone saw it, but I could see people trying to do the offer for each email and that would be a major mess if they didn't accept it.
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:09 pm

No, they just responded by saying that they had awarded my points.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by briteasafirefly Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:40 pm

I wrote an email to Glade through their website mentioning that their Winter Collection wasn't impressive at all and just how I would double think purchasing their limited edition candles in the future.
Well they responded back with a nice email and sent me two coupons for free candles(up to a $4 value).
I usually don't bother emailing companies when their products don't meet my expectations, but its nice to know that there are comapnies out there that do what they can to get customers to return.
briteasafirefly
briteasafirefly

Back to top Go down

Post by agaphmou Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:52 pm

That was very nice of them,an excellent pr move
agaphmou
agaphmou

Honeycomb :

Back to top Go down

Post by kleenaechs Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:53 pm

If you take the time to write or call a company, with good or bad feedback, they will often give you something for taking the time to contact them.
As for this offer, I emailed last week and got my 1000 points added the next day.

kleenaechs

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:31 pm

briteasafirefly wrote:I wrote an email to Glade through their website mentioning that their Winter Collection wasn't impressive at all and just how I would double think purchasing their limited edition candles in the future.
Well they responded back with a nice email and sent me two coupons for free candles(up to a $4 value).
I usually don't bother emailing companies when their products don't meet my expectations, but its nice to know that there are comapnies out there that do what they can to get customers to return.

Thanks, Jessica, I also contacted them. I mentioned this year's French Vanilla as well as last year's Sugarplum scent (pretty purple, but again, no smell when they're burning!). I have coupons on the way as well. I feel vindicated.
Lori
Lori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down