Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kids, ugh!!

+5
Lori
edbson
thebigscott
briteasafirefly
KellyM
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

kids, ugh!! - Page 2 Empty Re: kids, ugh!!

Post by Connie Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Kelly, I didn't mean to make you feel like you were being attacked or doing anything wrong. I really didn't. I was trying to be supportive in my own clumsy way.,

The one thing I would like to point out and again, Im not attacking, is that you have repeatedly mentioned how you were at her age and what you went through. While I understand you want to and are trying to protect her from going through the same things, those tough times are what made you who you are today.

It is SO dang hard to not let our kids fail the way we failed and I know that. This weekend we are all leaving for four days.. Kirstin DOES NOT cook... it drives me insane.. I bought extra mild and stuff that she can pop in the microwave FOR THE BABY... I told her she is on her own for herself.. there are pork chops, roasts, chicken, sausage and bacon in the freezer...

If she starves it's her fault.. Im saving the baby because he has no one to save him..
Connie
Connie
In Need of a 12 Step Program
In Need of a 12 Step Program

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2008-04-03

http://www.katieshugs.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2