Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crazy legs? or am I crazy?

3 posters

Go down

crazy legs? or am I crazy? Empty crazy legs? or am I crazy?

Post by bizzeedee Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:54 pm

Just got home from the Y and just couldn't stop walking the treads... normally do 3.5 to maybe 4 miles... but by the time I finished watching Biggest Bang for your Budget (I always pick the treadmill in front of the TV with HGTV showing), I had clocked 5.15 miles!

And now, need to go outside and mow... that's another hour of walking, and not nearly as entertaining...

Butt cheeks are gonna be screaming at me tonight!

Hope you're having as beautiful of a day as we are here in SW KY!
bizzeedee
bizzeedee
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

crazy legs? or am I crazy? Empty Re: crazy legs? or am I crazy?

Post by Lori Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:26 pm

You're just having an energy boost. You been taking your vitamins?

When I was a member at the Y they used to do this thing where you would choose a destination and your goal would be to "walk" (or run) there on the treadmills by a certain date. For example, my Y was in Mt. Clemens, MI and I might choose to walk to Saginaw, MI, 79 miles, or Grand Rapids, 144 miles. It was fun! Even if your Y isn't doing that right now, it's a fun way to set a goal and stick with it. I miss the Y!
Lori
Lori

Number of posts : 8682
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee, Level 6
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bizzeedee Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Lori wrote:You're just having an energy boost. You been taking your vitamins?

When I was a member at the Y they used to do this thing where you would choose a destination and your goal would be to "walk" (or run) there on the treadmills by a certain date. For example, my Y was in Mt. Clemens, MI and I might choose to walk to Saginaw, MI, 79 miles, or Grand Rapids, 144 miles. It was fun! Even if your Y isn't doing that right now, it's a fun way to set a goal and stick with it. I miss the Y!

For the many programs my Y has (it's only 2 miles from me... I should walk there and back and give up my membership -- NOT. I <3 Yoga!

When we lived in Cedar Springs, I had a treadmill... and I sort of did what you did... in 2 years time I was able to walk from Cedar Springs to Lansing! It is nice to have a goal...

my goal is to soak in as much HGTV as I can... DH gets impatient with me watching so much at home... I think he's nervous I either want to design our home to sell... or renovate Smile But it's neither, I like the entertainment and do pick up a few ideas about "decluttering"
bizzeedee
bizzeedee

Number of posts : 4243
Honeycomb : Sweet Bee ~ Level 6 ~
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by edbson Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:24 pm

It has been raining, cold, and nasty here. Neighbors had a block party, so we did that...now I will sit on my butt until it is time to take Bay to a sleepover.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down