Unofficial Bzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dh is going to make me crazy!

2 posters

Go down

Dh is going to make me crazy! Empty Dh is going to make me crazy!

Post by edbson Thu May 28, 2009 4:06 pm

Earlier he called me and wanted me to bring him some papers he left this morning.Normally would be no problem, but I have Xman today and he HATES riding in the car. He screams the entire time. No way I am drivng 60 miles to bring it with a screaming kid.
So he asked me to meet him in Groves, 10 minutes away....fine, I will, but first he needs me to print something for him. OK
Then he proceeds to call me every 4 minutes to see if it is printing, if it is done, have I left yet etc....UGHHHH. He waits until it is almost done printing, and says Nevermind, he doesn;t need it. So I get Xman down for his nap and lo and behold DH calls, wants me to meet him. I said fine, but I have to get him changed, make a bottle, and get gas....will take me a few minutes.
I get to the agreed meeeting place, and he is NOT THERE yet! I had to wait on him....so I am making casserole something or other for dinner, karma and all that, he hates casserole anything.
edbson
edbson

Number of posts : 5916
Honeycomb : Level 6~ the abyss,
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Dh is going to make me crazy! Empty Re: Dh is going to make me crazy!

Post by thebigscott Thu May 28, 2009 6:13 pm

That would just kill me.
thebigscott
thebigscott
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House
Really Not Getting Much Done Around the House

Number of posts : 9214
Honeycomb : Level 6 ~ Sweet Bee
Registration date : 2008-03-10

http://messierobjects.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down